10 videos to get your dick rock hard

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

footprintipbigbrother

frmrly IAmReallyDoingThis
Mar 30, 2013
She is more like an Gravure Idol, isn't she? Found only 4 movies of her. And it seems that she doesn't have sex in any of them. :confused:
Thanks for the reply.
I thought I had found a vid by her in the IV torrents, but I know you are correct and most have been in the Gravure Idol section. To be honest I could never really figure out the differences between the types of Idol vids. I think this is because I became accustom to no sex in the vids from watching primarily JR Idols and never really clued in.

Edit: I'm finding her stuff in IV torrents: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/avi-1-41g-mgen-044-erina-erina-momoi-shangurira.1286539/
So IV is no sex and Gravure?

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Starting with the legendary Mird 119

Still my favorite

full

Sdmt 267

great performance from Julia

full

Rki 129

I got it because Momoka Nishina and I knew it would include alot of blowjobs and titfucks (40cm dildo attached to his real penis).

full

Zuko 052

got it because Ruri Saijou but Haruki Sato ended up dominating and becoming the star of the show, did the nympho role perfectly.

full

PPPD 013

Because it really emphasizes her pillows

full

Rki 299

Great performance and that bukkake scene where she screams like a little girl is just priceless.

full

Ebod 400

Discovered Ayumi Shinoda

full
Nice selection. But I think PPPD013 is wrong. That movie doesn't starring Hitomi Tanaka.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the reply.
I thought I had found a vid by her in the IV torrents, but I know you are correct and most have been in the Gravure Idol section. To be honest I could never really figure out the differences between the types of Idol vids. I think this is because I became accustom to no sex in the vids from watching primarily JR Idols and never really clued in.

Edit: I'm finding her stuff in IV torrents: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/avi-1-41g-mgen-044-erina-erina-momoi-shangurira.1286539/
So IV is no sex and Gravure?
Eh, good question. I'm not sure what the difference between IV and Gravure is. I'm only sure that it is not JAV. ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Eh, good question. I'm not sure what the difference between IV and Gravure is. I'm only sure that it is not JAV. ;)

same, I still don't understand whats the difference between IV vs gravure video, but I'm sure IV and gravure is not AV if without any real hardcore scene

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Gravure is basically just swimsuits, bikinis, schoolgirl, sailor, etc. No nudes and no sex. 18 and over.
IV aka (Junior) Idol Video is the exact same except under 18.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Slightly a distraction... Gravure refers to color-printed magazine or books (look it up!) but nowadays of course it extends to digital photos.

IV is Image Video, so technically speaking IV and Gravure are non-overlapping: different media.

But in reality a lot of gravure photo books now come with a bonus disc with video(s) in it, typically shot at the same time of the photo shot. So would you call that a gravure video? Whereas IV is a video production thru-and-thru?

Generally I think ppl just use the word gravure to mean "no sex", quite detached from the origin of the word.

IMHO, gravure video is identical to IV. But someone more knowledgeable may be able to explain a more subtle difference.

Perhaps... IV's style is more lewd, playing with cucumber and dildo and doing everything just short of shoving something up her pussy? Gravure video would be more artsy and have a pro- photographer, go to a nice (nature) location?

What I am a bit annoyed about is there isn't a clear-cut keyword to distinguish the nude and non-nude gravure/IV. Or even between JR and of-age adult. Problem is JR is always non-nude (which bores me) and underaged (which makes me sick).

OK... should get back to topic, I'm putting together my very imperfect list. While thinking about posting my own list, I dug up a lot of old back-up DVD-R and re-discover so many classics from 5+ years ago.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
HNDS-027.jpg
HNDS-027
have a lot of my favorite actresses, plenty cock riding actions, hot orgy action and Maya Kawamura show her cock riding skill

SOE-240.jpg
SOE-240
all stars cast by S1, great orgy action, the only minus is Mihiro don't join the orgy

AVOP-119.jpg
AVOP-119
super all stars cast by Moodyz, I like almost all of the actress, fun to watch, good big orgy

WDC-001.jpg
WDC-001
great cast, I like all of them, 5 pretty sexy girls with big boobs, great outdoor sex

MIRD-117.jpg
MIRD-117
great orgy actions, mature womans at their golden age (not too old), very sexy

Tokyo Hot n0912 2013 SP Part-1 – Mai, Mika, Naomi, Reiko, Mary.jpg
Tokyo Hot n0912
uncenssored, great casts, steamy big orgy action non stop sex tokyo hot style

KISD-011.jpg
KISD-011
3 pretty sexy actresses orgy action, can't find trio Reika, Erika Sato and Hikari Hino in other movies

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Gravure is basically just swimsuits, bikinis, schoolgirl, sailor, etc. No nudes and no sex. 18 and over.
IV aka (Junior) Idol Video is the exact same except under 18.

thanks for your answer, how about movies without real sex, but has nudity or partial nudity ? Orustak's movies for example, in JAV Library it tagged as image video ?

Slightly a distraction... Gravure refers to color-printed magazine or books (look it up!) but nowadays of course it extends to digital photos.

IV is Image Video, so technically speaking IV and Gravure are non-overlapping: different media.

But in reality a lot of gravure photo books now come with a bonus disc with video(s) in it, typically shot at the same time of the photo shot. So would you call that a gravure video? Whereas IV is a video production thru-and-thru?

Generally I think ppl just use the word gravure to mean "no sex", quite detached from the origin of the word.

IMHO, gravure video is identical to IV. But someone more knowledgeable may be able to explain a more subtle difference.

Perhaps... IV's style is more lewd, playing with cucumber and dildo and doing everything just short of shoving something up her pussy? Gravure video would be more artsy and have a pro- photographer, go to a nice (nature) location?

its mean image video has sexual acts, more closer to AV ?

I guess Miman's movies are categorized as image video ?

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
This is how I've always understood it:
Code:
           | non-nude |   nude    |
-----------------------------------
under 18   |    IV    |    ---    |
-----------------------------------
18+        |  gravure |    JAV    |
But I'm not really into non-nude stuff so I don't feel strongly with either definition :yareyare:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Nice selection. But I think PPPD013 is wrong. That movie doesn't starring Hitomi Tanaka.
I remember having Mird 119 when I was watching Anri Okita. But I remember the blowjob by Ruri and Nana :)

Until now, the movie I watched the most are :

KAWD-315 The two "sisters" are fighting for their brother's dick hehe
kawd315pl.jpg

YRH-098 One guy with all those cute girls, damn !!
118yrh098pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My fav vid from the most underrated and underused idols in the game
1-690x0-2.jpg

One of the best IR vids
zex-082.jpg
Best of Azumi Mizushima. The best BJ you'll ever see.
big_1395253259.jpg

Probably the best deepthroat BJ compilation.
Miki Sunohara, Azusa Nagesawa, Sayaka Aiyo, Miyako Yamamoto, Haruki Sato and more...
h_213ageom00003pl.jpg

One of the best modern IR vids.
jufd496pl.jpg

Rina Fukuda was an animal here.
CA-EMU-060-Fiendish.Fellat.jpg

Kaho has some of the best energy and charisma in the game
69879.jpg

Reiko Nakamori. 'Nuff said.
1-690x0.jpg

These two Miki Sunohara vids are tied. PLA-040 and MIGD-533.
Miki1.jpg url.jpg

Attachments

• 1-690x0-1.jpg
    1-690x0-1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 65

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Honorable Mention: One of the best scenes I've ever seen.

Chigusa is one of the greatest CG idols. She rides the guy on the couch and when he's about to cum, she does too. He grabs onto to her boobs for dear life as they both go.

h_422sero0233pl.jpg

She needs more work.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
in no particular order)this is going to be picture heavy)

FAD-1394-The first JAV that i ever searched for and ever knew, and my oldest owned JAV
FAX-263FAD-1394.jpg

DASD-021-Maria Ozawa is a goddess, this initially turned me on to her
dasd021pl.jpg
I mean this shower scene is magnificent
vlcsnap-error005.png vlcsnap-error115.png vlcsnap-error375.png vlcsnap-err5or425.png vlcsnap-error026.png vlcsnap-error830.png vlcsnap-error907.pngvlcsnap-error519.pngvlcsnap-error677.png vlcsnap-error769.png
DASD-058-
dasd058pl.jpg

China Miyu I wish she would've stayed around longer, because the faces she made in this where glorious
vlcsnap-error056.pngvlcsnap-error635.png vlcsnap-error696.png vlcsnap-error865.png vlcsnap-error157.png vlcsnap-error823.png

DV-1424
53dv1424pl.jpg

The Glory days of Alice Japan, this video got weird(ghost hunting segment) but how many times do we get to see Kojima Minami, Aoi Tsukasa, Saki Okuda, Nanami Kawakami, and Yui Tatsumi together?
vlcsnap-error393.png vlcsnap-error936.png vlcsnap-error548.png vlcsnap-error450.png vlcsnap-error534.png

YSN-272
h_127ysn272pl.jpg

I had like 3 different Mana Izumi movies that i wanted to pick, but just stuck with this one
vlcsnap-error993.png vlcsnap-error470.png vlcsnap-error604.png vlcsnap-error609.png vlcsnap-error485.png vlcsnap-error281.png vlcsnap-error064.png

STAR-345
1star345pl.jpg

I've just always loved RYU, it's a pretty generic title but i love it
vlcsnap-error030.png vlcsnap-error875.png vlcsnap-error171.png vlcsnap-error896.png
(my favorite scene from this)

hnds-018-
hnds018pl.jpg I love Uta Kohaku, but for some reason i couldn't find one specific one that constantly made me rock hard so i choose the most fun one
vlcsnap-error811.pngvlcsnap-error188.png vlcsnap-error988.png vlcsnap-error041.png vlcsnap-error134.png

GEXP-53
gexp-53.jpg Giga? Vampires? Ayaka Tomoda? what more does one need!
vlcsnap-error008.png vlcsnap-error047.png vlcsnap-error183.png vlcsnap-error929.png vlcsnap-error901.png vlcsnap-error848.png

ATID-226
atid226pl.jpg
Sakura Aida at her best, crying and getting owned
vlcsnap-error844.png vlcsnap-error197.png vlcsnap-error051.png vlcsnap-error919.png vlcsnap-error889.png vlcsnap-error795.png vlcsnap-error525.png vlcsnap-error166.png vlcsnap-error247.png

STAR-507

1star507pl.jpg
at the time Soft On Demands two biggest stars getting it on together! yes please
vlcsnap-error322.png vlcsnap-error457.png vlcsnap-error849.pngvlcsnap-error110.png vlcsnap-error100.png vlcsnap-error225.png vlcsnap-error421.png vlcsnap-error314.png vlcsnap-error432.png vlcsnap-error761.png vlcsnap-error694.png vlcsnap-error752.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error324.png
    vlcsnap-error324.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 43
  • vlcsnap-error425.png
    vlcsnap-error425.png
    320.9 KB · Views: 56

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yes DV-1424 surely one of the best to make my dick rock hard, forget to post it :( thanks for post it ;) and like @paparoach408, said how many times do we get to see Kojima Minami, Aoi Tsukasa, Saki Okuda, Nanami Kawakami, and Yui Tatsumi together? all the best Alice's star at that era joined in one scene, and its one and only Yui Tatsumi orgy action

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
in no particular order)this is going to be picture heavy)

FAD-1394-The first JAV that i ever searched for and ever knew, and my oldest owned JAV
View attachment 553703

This one definitely deserves attention. I've only caught snippets of it and I am astounded by how "cinematic" it was. There's a lot of camera angle changes and it is very elaborately shot, but most of all the r*** looks very authentic. There is less makeup, they get down and dirty, and the women react to it in speechless shock rather than the constant screams I've gotten quite tired of. Great call dude.

Reactions: paparoach408

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
This one definitely deserves attention. I've only caught snippets of it and I am astounded by how "cinematic" it was. There's a lot of camera angle changes and it is very elaborately shot, but most of all the r*** looks very authentic. There is less makeup, they get down and dirty, and the women react to it in speechless shock rather than the constant screams I've gotten quite tired of. Great call dude.
the video that helped me discover JAV, no way i was leaving it out

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
FAX-263 / FAD-1394 looks very interesting. r*** videos are the reason I got into JAV too.

I mean, I didn't come into this thread looking for recommendations or anything like that. It is cool to see how different our tastes are and how JAV is diverse enough to be able to appeal to all of us.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Azumi Harusaki - SDMT-240
Azumi Harusaki - SDMT-240.jpg

Emiri Momoka - OKSN-090
Emiri Momoka - OKSN-090.jpg

Ai Ueto - RWRK-148
Ai Ueto - RWRK-148.jpg

Mio Oichi - KAWD-346
Mio Oichi - KAWD-346.jpg

Yui Tatsumi - DV-1543
Yui Tatsumi - DV-1543.jpg

Miwa Asaka - NMIN-13
Miwa Asaka - NMIN-13.jpg

Kaori - DDB-274
Kaori - DDB-274.jpg

Risa Kunimi - IANN-11
Risa Kunimi - IANN-11.jpg

Kumiko Matsuda - SPRD-377
Kumiko Matsuda - SPRD-377.jpg

Maki Shinra - SPRD-201
Maki Shinra - SPRD-201.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: darksider59

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
A little late, but a little on the difference between "gravure" and "IV."

Gravure actually refers to photo books originally. Gravure idols were women who would put out collections of photos of themselves in sexy/beautiful poses. A "gravure video" would usually be a non-nude, relatively tame video where the girl does nothing overtly sexual, and nothing more revealing than bikinis and maybe a topless hand over breasts shot or something like that. Especially it tends to be used with the mainstream, popular idols.

"IV" means "image video" and it basically just means any video where a woman is doing something sexy and not having sex. This includes gravure videos, but also nude videos. A lot of these will push the boundaries of "no sex" to the limits, having her fuck dildos or even having actual sex with guys, making sure to keep the genitals just barely out of frame.

Reactions: Supmop