10 videos to get your dick rock hard

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
We still have a good summer weather here but we usually have the 4 seasons. Last year, during the winter, it snowed during couple of days. So, I also have to deal with appropriate clothes, even if I do it online lol.

My post was BJ centered, not on purpose though. It just that those movies came in mind when I tried to pic 10 titles. And I have a thing for snake tongue girls, so the Shabu Shabu series has some good titles. XRW-197, she doesn't really have a snake tongue, but she's just fantastic. On the other side, in XRW-257, Nonomiya Misato does have a snake tongue. She is still active and I have a lot of her movies.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
What did you think of Yuuno Hoshi? For me, she was a once in a lifetime BJ expert! I also think she was attractive, had great legs, her cowgirl game was in point and she took creampies!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Oh yeah I really like Yuuno Hoshi. The girl's body is always an important point when I pick an actress. The girl can have the best skills, if she is out of shape, I move on to someone else. That's why Yuuno is the BJ queen. I could have done a top 10 with her only lol, that's why I selected other girls.

Yogisha

Jul 30, 2017
SakanaScachou- Thanks especially for HTMS-117- downloading now but watched the trailer_ Hitomi Enjoji getting fucked with that power vibrator is enough to keep you hard all day-thanks!

LOL at the English translation of the HTMS-117 title "A Mature Woman The Pitcher And The Catcher"
seems fitting for a lesbian flick.

Reactions: nandaziza

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...this forum's gone quiet. I'll think up a new top 10 category...Maybe that'll get things moving again. Maybe...top ten Reverse Molester/Reverse r*** videos. Maybe top ten Handjobs & Footjobs. ...I'll think of something & yet get back to you guys. Everyone, have a great week!

1) CJOD-230
Slender Actresses, SATOU Eru & KAGAMI Mari perform some great aggressive reverse harassment, featuring some good, strong tekoki (handjobs) and exhorting the men they're overtaking to finish with some well-earned nakadashi (creampies)!
CJOD-230 [Chijo Heaven] Seduced by Girlfriend's Yankee Older Sister.jpg

2) JJAA-026
Voyeur style production (cameras placed to look "hidden") that
puts the viewer in the break room where a married part-time middle aged woman enjoys secretly bringing
young, h
andsome co-workers for a little reverse nanpa nakadashi fun!
JJAA-026  [Juku Onna JAPAN: Emmanuelle] Hitozuma Arubaito Reverse Nanpa Nakadashi in Breakroom.jpg

3) DANDY-648

Schoolgirl and Friends Bought A Camcorder and Did Reverse Chikan on Strange Men.
DANDY-648 [2019-02-07 230mins].jpg

4) JUY-581
Madonna 15th Anniversary Commemoration Episode!
Reverse 3P Train on Unsuspecting Passenger
Mito Kana & Haruka Ayane
JUY-581 Madonna 15th Anniversary Reverse 3P Mito Kana & Haruka Ayane.jpg

5) SDDE-472
Marie Konishi, Hirose Umi, Miko Haniu
3 Schoolgirls tie up male classmate and use him for their pleasure. During the final assault he escapes and reverses the reverse.
SDDE-472-1 schoolgirl reverse r*** nakadashi.jpg

7) GVH-024 [GLORY QUEST] "Don't waste it!" Licking All The Semen! MORISAWA Kana
13gvh024pl.jpg

8) SW-694 [SWITCH] Reverse Chickan OL Bus tekoki-big butts in black stockings
Kimura Narumi-Misora Hana-Mori Hotaru
SW-694-1 [SWITCH] Reverse Chickan OL Bus.jpg

9)
NHDTB-390 [NATURAL HIGH] Slippery Thighs Temptation Reverse Chikan ashikoki
NHDTB-390 [NATURAL HIGH] reverse chikan ashikoki leg jobs.jpg

10) HUNTA-262 schoolgirl bus reverse chikan
HUNTA-262 schoolgirl bus reverse chikan.jpg

-Sakana

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
... greatly appreciated!

Agreed on sdde-486. The scene where some of the audience members are playing with themselves as they watch a couple make love on stage used to be one of my "go to" scenes.

And I miss the "Black Gyaru" thing too! It's not popular in Japan anymore so we don't see the videos but I thought SOME of those deep tans were really sexy!

-Sakana

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...top ten Reverse Molester/Reverse r*** videos.
1) CJOD-230 Slender Actresses, SATOU Eru & KAGAMI Mari perform some great aggressive reverse harassment...with some...creampies!
2) JJAA-026 married...middle aged woman...secretly bringing young, handsome co-workers for a little reverse nanpa nakadashi fun!
3) DANDY-648 Schoolgirl and Friends Bought A Camcorder...Reverse Chikan...
4) JUY-581 Reverse 3P Train on Unsuspecting Passenger Mito Kana & Haruka Ayane
5) SDDE-472 Marie Konishi, Hirose Umi, Miko Haniu 3 Schoolgirls tie up male classmate and use him for their pleasure.

I finally finished my list. Scroll up. Check it out.

-Sakana

RestHope

May 30, 2022
1. JUFD-803 Sakura Nene
jufd803-pl.jpg

2. SSNI-352 Kano Yura
ssni352-pl.jpg

3. MIGD-682 Hatano Yui
MIGD682_2.jpg

4. MIGD-545 Ioka Kanako (Morisawa Kanako)
MIGD545_2.jpg

5. KV-225 Sasaki Reina
kv-225-00.jpg

6. JUFD-614 Egami Shiho
jufd614-pl.jpg

7. AVOP-009 Komukai Minako
AVOP009_2.jpg

Reactions: Nasu no shogun