Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...Ai Mukai...I mean just look at her on the cover of RTP-065...Doesn't she just look totally fuckable...View attachment 764582

...Riku Minato
was my top short hair girl but she seems to have gone off the radar lately....

Ai Mukai has gotten a little older and lot bolder! She seems to do her best work these days in her lez vids: MIRD-168 Has Mukai Ai in one of the wildest lez battle themed videos I've ever seen!
mird168pl.jpg

SSNI-146 Minato Riku AV Retirement First And Last Fans Thanksgiving Bukkake! ! Riku Minato just released her last video and retired! She will be missed! Do you think she'll try legit acting?
ssni146pl.jpg

-Sakana

Last edited:

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
Ai Mukai has gotten a little older and lot bolder but still f'able. She now looks kind of lez in my opinion but I thinks that's kind of hot (up to a point!). She seems to do her best work these days in her lez-themed vids.
MIRD-168 Mukai Ai in one of the wildest lez battle themed videos I've ever seen. A real "go to" vid in my collection when I NEED to bust that nut RIGHT AWAY!
mird168pl.jpg
MIRD-168 is a classic with a perfect cast. Ai Mukai is still my favorite short-hair girl, she's also becoming naughtier. In the recent GVG-651 she drink some guys' pee, to be frank with not too much entusiasm, but I apprecciated the effort.

13gvg651pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
MIRD-168 is a classic with a perfect cast. Ai Mukai is still my favorite short-hair girl, she's also becoming naughtier. In the recent GVG-651 she drink some guys' pee, to be frank with not too much entusiasm, but I apprecciated the effort.

13gvg651pl.jpg

Agree with you on the scat. Not into it. My favorite actresses could be doing the best fucking of their lives in a vid but the moment they put golden water to their lips, I'm hitting delete. No diss to those who like it but I'll pass. Although...I don't mind a short scene of an actress peeing, or even peeing on a man's chest as long as the pee is clear and the moment is short. If the fucking, blowjobs and handjobs are good, then I can deal with a little peeing. If everything is whack and then the director tries to get slick and sneak a pee scene in there, uh uh, not having it. In the trash bin ya go!

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I'm gonna have some more recommendations soon. Been busy with life but I left my a Torrent app running all weekend. I got to check a few vids just to see if they downloaded properly. On some torrents, sometimes the sound doesn't work, if you can believe that! Anyway, I got some short haired babes in there and if their good, I'll post the covers.

See you all soon (or when things slow down)

-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: cavarra

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Ai Mukai is great. My other favorite in that new group in Aya Miyazaki.

Ai Mukai has come a long way. Started out a little boring but she was always very cute. Now she rides the high hard one like a pro and maws other cute JAV actress box like a champ!

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake and cavarra

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for clarifying. Maiko Hashimoto has a scene in one of Soft on Demand's videos: SDDE-398. She plays a television news producer and Maya Kawamura and Ichika Kamihata play newscasters. In one scene, during their commercial break, Hashimoto gets it on with one of the production staff members (maybe a cameraman) while Maya Kawamura plays with herself at the news desk. Hot scene and I wanted to see more of Hashimoto in that movie. She's kind of overlooked in the JAV world.

-Sakana

Here's the cover:
1sdde398pl.jpg

and some screenshots...
SDDE398.1080p_www.avcens.download.mkv.jpg

KAWAMURA Maya (short hair), KAMIHATA Ichika (long hair...but tall, thin and sexy) and HASHIMOTO Maika (short hair). Hashimoto-san only has one scene but it's very erotic!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Recently I became a fan of a newcomer, 千秋夕 / Chiaki Yuu, short hair, innocent-looking and hot body
13ayb009pl.jpg

gdtm204pl.jpg

I was just skimming this forum for some suggestions and I came across your post about Chiaki Yuu. I realized I have AYB-009 and the movie is better than the cover makes it look! She never took off like Sakura Mana (another short hair w/big tits) and I think it's because the still photos don't show how good a performer she is. It would be nice to see her in more. Thanks for providing the DVD cover for her debut (GDTM-204) & reminding me about this great performer!

Last edited:
Reactions: cavarra

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
The great MIZUNO Asahi teaches them the power of the sight of their panties! Panchira fans, rejoice!

MIAE-024-1 MIZUNO Asahi ONODERA Risa ATOMI Shuri schoolgirl teacher academy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Ai Mukai has gotten a little older and lot bolder! She seems to do her best work these days in her lez vids: MIRD-168 Has Mukai Ai in one of the wildest lez battle themed videos I've ever seen!
mird168pl.jpg

Totally agree that Ai Mukai is at her best with lesbian sex. Atomi Shuri really brought it out of her! Wouldn't be surprised if they are lesbian in their personal lives as well.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Totally agree that Ai Mukai is at her best with lesbian sex. Atomi Shuri really brought it out of her! Wouldn't be surprised if they are lesbian in their personal lives as well.

There was an actress called AINO who had short hair, she looked a bit like MIZUNO Asahi and a LOT like legit model and actress KICHISE Michiko but I never saw her do a lesbian video. A shame but she probably wasn't turned on by it in the least. In thinking about short haired girls who've done lez, I decided to see if slept on actress MIORI Mai had ever done lez and guess what....
ONGP-046 AV Actress Mai Miori To Be Committed To The Very Lesbian Breasts Shaved Pretty Jimena.jpg

Mai Miori SORA-117 lez cunnilingus and peeing video.jpg

shino-aoi-mai-miori-8.jpg
https://www.uralesbian.com/en/

Attachments

• mai-miori-03827610.jpg
    mai-miori-03827610.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Last edited: