Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kungfuzhun

bohica
Nov 28, 2010
Taking this thread into the new year.
I'm surprised these two were not mentioned.
Mio/Mao Oichi or Masato Otoichi
kawd00842jp-5.jpg
blk00351jp-10.jpg

and Mayu Satou
mayu-sato-6.jpg
mayu-sato-2.jpg

It's nice when they have a little color (tan).

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
kawd00842jp-5.jpg
blk00351jp-10.jpg

and Mayu Satou
mayu-sato-6.jpg
mayu-sato-2.jpg

The first one, Mio Oichi is always cute and not a bad performer. Not as passionate as the great MINATO Riku but she's still fairly new to the game. Give her time. Great choice.

Last edited:

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
kawd00842jp-5.jpg
blk00351jp-10.jpg

and Mayu Satou
mayu-sato-6.jpg
mayu-sato-2.jpg

I like them both, but Mayu is one of my absolute favourites. I must make a list of them as I often forget about one or two.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I like them both, but Mayu is one of my absolute favourites. I must make a list of them as I often forget about one or two.

Their tan skin seems natural. Not overdone in the tanning booth like a lot of "gyaru" actresses.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
kawd00842jp-5.jpg
blk00351jp-10.jpg

and Mayu Satou
mayu-sato-6.jpg
mayu-sato-2.jpg

Mio Oichi is her sister (set up or real, I don't know)

2016052812374701f.jpg

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
The GREAT Mai Miori!

h_173ghor28pl.jpg avop222pl.jpg bban107pl.jpg 1nhdta743pl.jpg

I've posted about her before but every time I find one of her covers, or another poster mentions her, I go on a tear and start looking for as much of her stuff as possible. She reminds me of MINATO Riku, the recently retired short haired queen. MIORI Mai is just as cute, has just as nice a body and fucks like she means it!

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Does you think SHINNA Sora counts as a "short-hair" actress? She usually sports a pageboy type cut, never higher than the ears but never below the neck. Does she belong on this page? Anyway, this video is hot and you should check out.
juy126pl.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
1star00783pl.jpg

She totally is. This one is my favourite, even though she had slightly longer hair back then. There was one she did with Mana Sakura that was also pretty hot.

She usually has shorter hair, right? It's interesting to see her in pigtails.

Last edited:

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Aoi Shirosaki usually has short hair and Nanami Kawakami does, too.
I think Aoi is one of the best Jav actresses I've seen.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Yeah, she's had many different length hair styles through her years as an actress. The picture you posted is from one of her uncensored shoots and she really looks great on it.
I translated that uncensored video together with Desioner and made subs for it. They're available in the 'Post your Jav subtitles here' thread. She seems to have stopped filming around mid 2018. Nothing new has been released. Just some compilations where there's one scene she's in. Nothing much of interest there. Sad.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
1star00783pl.jpg

She totally is. This one is my favourite, even though she had slightly longer hair back then. There was one she did with Mana Sakura that was also pretty hot.

It's a shame her movies are mainly r*** theme. Her first movies were good though.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I just DLd a new movie with Ai Mukai as a student who bullies her teachers. She tapes one to a classroom chair and taunts & slaps him; she jerks one teacher off while he's on all fours and gives another teacher a footjob. So if you like a woman to dominate, this goes there.

MANE-033 From the company, AKNR (Akinori)

Attachments

• 1mane033pl.jpg
    1mane033pl.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
NNPJ-325 by Nanpa Japan...sooooo, does ANYONE know who this woman is?

Her name isn't on the box, no one says it during the movie and it doesn't even appear in the credits at the end.

She's not only hot, she does a really good cowgirl! I'd love to add her other work to my collection if anyone's got any idea...here's the box.
NNPJ-325.jpg
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
NNPJ-325-A by Nanpa Japan...sooooo, does ANYONE know who this woman is?

Her name isn't on the box, no one says it during the movie and it doesn't even appear in the credits at the end.

She's not only hot, she does a really good cowgirl! I'd love to add her other work to my collection if anyone's got any idea...here's the box.
View attachment 1661487
Enjoy!

Sougouwiki's guess is that she's 本田つかさ (Tsukasa Honda), but when I googled that name I didn't get anything related to JAV. So maybe they're wrong.