Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ichikiller

Mar 10, 2008
how about her? i've been looking and searching for her name for so long
please help
thanks

Attachments

• identify2.jpg
    identify2.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 81
  • identify3.jpg
    identify3.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 74

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Just spotted this on JavLibrary. Her name is ARIMA Arisa and she's really cute...but let's see how she performs. This is her debut as a JAV actress and most of them are a little timid in the beginning.
wanz816pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Just spotted this on JavLibrary. Her name is ARIMA Arisa and she's really cute...but let's see how she performs. This is her debut as a JAV actress and most of them are a little timid in the beginning.
wanz816pl.jpg

She looks like Tsukasa Aoi on the cover.

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
So many. I adore short hair and I get disappointed when an actress grows out her hair, like Yu Shinoda; she looked so amazing with short hair. My favourite short-haired actress of all time, and indeed my favourite JAV actress overall, is Miku Abeno. Currently the ones that come to mind, who are still making videos, include Miki Sanada, Ai Tsukimoto, and Yua Nanami. From the past there was Riku Minato, Aimi Yoshikawa (when she had short hair), Asahi Mizuno (also when she had short-er hair), Hikaru Shiina, Imari Morihoshi, Koharu Aoi, oh, and I nearly forgot Mai Miori.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
I don't normally like ABENO Miku, to be honest. But there are those times when she does really well. I just got this video and I think this was one of those times. Thanks!

-Sakana
I love Miku, she's my favourite. I also love Rika, she's so naughty.

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
I also forgot Kou Asumi, who is currently my second favourite. That one she did for Natural High, NHDTB-138 is one of my all-time favourite JAV movies.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
So many. I adore short hair and I get disappointed when an actress grows out her hair, like Yu Shinoda; she looked so amazing with short hair. My favourite short-haired actress of all time, and indeed my favourite JAV actress overall, is Miku Abeno. Currently the ones that come to mind, who are still making videos, include Miki Sanada, Ai Tsukimoto, and Yua Nanami. From the past there was Riku Minato, Aimi Yoshikawa (when she had short hair), Asahi Mizuno (also when she had short-er hair), Hikaru Shiina, Imari Morihoshi, Koharu Aoi, oh, and I nearly forgot Mai Miori.

Here, here on Mai Miori! She doesn't get enough love. There's a link to a smoking hot lesbian scene I included here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/your-favorite-jav-actress-with-short-hair.1335755/page-13 It's the last post on that page. What do you think of Mio Kimishima? She's been really popular lately, sort of filling in the void for a short-haired "gal" left by AIKA after she grew out her hair.

Last edited:

mod_man86

May 23, 2010
Here, here on Mai Miori! She doesn't get enough love. There's a link to a smoking hot lesbian scene I included here: What do you think of Mio Kimishima? She's been really popular lately, sort of filling in the void for a short-haired "gal" left by AIKA after she grew out her hair.
Mio Kimishima is a knock-out.
cjod00139pl.jpg
This one is great.

miae00218pl.jpg
So is this one.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I decided to buy a separate external HD for prolific actresses that I count as my favorites! There's about 10-15 actresses whose work is so abundant and so good that I need an HD just for their movies. KIMISHIMA Mio is one of them.
And are you able to keep track of their releases ? I have months to catch for some girls lol. The movies I don't like, I skip, though.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
And are you able to keep track of their releases ? I have months to catch for some girls lol. The movies I don't like, I skip, though.

Sometimes I search under a particular actress's name just to see if she's got anything new. Sometimes an actress will do one uncensored scene for Caribbean, etc. MINATO Riku retired but about a month later I found a one-off scene she did for Kaku (I think that's the name of the production company). The cover photo was a close up of her smiling face, with her index finger pressed against her lips, "shhhh!", like it was a secret final romp for the fans.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.25.41 PM.png

Anyway, it's tough with women like KIMISHIMA Mio, AIKA or FUKIISHI Rena because they put out so much content but it can be done. My only problem is finding older, out of print stuff that's not seeded as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's tough to keep up, yes, but sometimes I check JAV Library and search under a particular actress's name just to see if she's got anything new that I missed. Sometimes an actress will do one uncensored scene for Caribbean or one scene for one of the no-name companies that usually shoot in a Tokyo hotel room. MINATO Riku, for example, retired but about a month later I found a one-off scene she did on onejav. The cover photo was a close up of her smiling face, with her index finger pressed against her lips, "shhhh!", like it was a secret final romp for the fans who would recognize her cute, little face. It was kinda fun to be in on that secret message.

Anyway, yes, outs right with women like KIMISHIMA Mio, AIKA or FUKIISHI Rena but it can be done. My only problem with this project will be going back into their catalogues and finding some of the older out of print stuff that's not seeded as much on torrent sites.
I also use JAVlibrary for that. I bookmark the actresses' pages and Look every week or so to see what's up. For uncensored, I go on av-cuties, just to see the releases. They share download links, but they use shitty hosts so, I just use it for keep up with new uncensored releases.

Anyway, yes, outs right with women like KIMISHIMA Mio, AIKA or FUKIISHI Rena but it can be done. My only problem with this project will be going back into their catalogues and finding some of the older out of print stuff that's not seeded as much on torrent sites.

I have 2 movies to watch from Rena tonight, and yeah, she releases often new movies. I know how difficult it is going back to old movies. I'm taking back Miri Mizuki's movies and some of her early movies (2016), torrents are dead, and rapidgator links too. Maxjav replaced almost all his links with a shitty host, and the only links I've found are extmatrix, which my debrid service works with, but it's often down (it's currently the case). Still, I was able to get 95% of the catalogue I had before.