Your Fave JAV Lesbian

patton

Dec 31, 2011
I realize i began to like the FSET series lately. my first one was FSET-320, and since then i searched another FSET series a lot. i knew then, i like them because they have a "story" before beginning to fuck...

Last night i found FSET-334, which is the lesbian movie. and it suddenly became my favorite one, especially because of the first and the last chapter, and also no dildos involved!

Cover:
View attachment 573282

Full Movie:
View attachment 573279

First Chapter:
View attachment 573280

Last Chapter:
View attachment 573281

So, what's your favorite?
Perhaps i would like it also..

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
I realize i began to like the FSET series lately. my first one was FSET-320, and since then i searched another FSET series a lot. i knew then, i like them because they have a "story" before beginning to fuck...

Last night i found FSET-334, which is the lesbian movie. and it suddenly became my favorite one, especially because of the first and the last chapter, and also no dildos involved!

Agreed =D
(By the way FSET-309 and FSET-361 are also girl-on-girl jav's (no guys :eek:k: and, as i recall, most of the time without toys- just lovely ;))

I, for one, watch only girl-on-girl jav's so it's pretty hard to name a favourite but from the top of my head i'd say
HUNT-386
ISD-073
XY-061 [U&K] (Gotta love the "senpai to watashi" series ;))
DVDES-313
AUKG-077
MIAD-515
MIAD-511
DVDES-322
ZEX-038
CWM-098
DANDY-040
ARMD-519
ARMD-588
ARMD-839
NHDTA-018
NHDTA-064
JUC-387
Plus all the other ones i forgot ;D
All of 'em are girl-on-girl only, means no guy involved, just how it is supposed to be :eek:k:
And of course every girl-on-girl jav with Yuka Oosawa and every girl-on-girl jav with Maki Hojo ;)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Nice list loveGIANT...I'm downloading DVDES-313 now ;-)

Here are two more:

ANND-086 - the first two scenes are really hot...about one hour...the rest involve toys and aren't as good)
View attachment 629766

NPS-090
View attachment 629767

You'r welcome, even though i know that i missed so many other good titles ;D

I own one of those two movies. ANND-086 is pretty awesome, but as u said, the toy parts kinda destroyed it.
And the NPS one... well the NPS series is pretty good, no doubt, but i think that most of the time there are too much toys in those movies

Speaking of which- if you are- like me- into movies where one lady is hitting on another lady in public places, u should check out the NHDTA series. I mentioned 2 before (NHDTA-018 and NHDTA-064) there are two more; NHDTA-069 and NHDTA-226. Sadly, those are the only 4 movies with that kind of settings, that i own. There should really be more ;)

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009

Yeh FSET-334 is an amazing Lesbian Video. I watch it often :)