Fave Catfight JAV ?

hikago

May 29, 2012
sorry if this been done before, but at least i dont see it in several front page .should be quite a common fetish
anyway, here's some of mine:
DVDES 558
1dvdes558pl.jpg

my fave if some kind of story is involved, and not just a tournament type setup

and for the tourney type setup:

GAR 383
1gar383pl.jpg

possibly because it has karen uehara inside it :p

whats ur fave? comment and share anythin

Reactions: TheDuke07

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Whom among us does not love a good catfight? I am so much with you, Hikago... I can take or leave the phony "tournament" ones, and relish the ones with a real-life setting. Trouble is, the latter is so hard to find, at least the kind that is done right.

I like to see the ones where the conflict between two ladies build to such a boiling point (in a NATURAL setting) that believable grappling begins, clothes get ripped off, to the point where both are preferably denuded completely (although there is a lot to be said where one overpowers the other so extremely, only one gets humiliatingly naked) and then, if we're really lucky, the loser winds up providing sexual servitude, either in the form of cunnilingus/strap-on and/or forced heterosexual sex.

Given that getting this kind of movie filmed to a satisfying degree is so rare, the one Hikago mentioned is among the better ones, and indeed there is a four-film series behind it ... and I happened to very recently look at that series, along with a couple of other catfight movies, right here:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/looking-for-face-slap-videos.1053685/page-3#post-3149948

I haven't watched the one mentioned (DVDES-558) in a long time, but I dug up screen shots now... and I am reminded of how even this series serves as a letdown.

What appears to be happening (if frame 1:01:36 is an indication) is that the ladies undress voluntarily. What kind of civilized nonsense is that?? The battle has to be spontaneous, and the last thing real-life combatants would want is to get naked.

If memory serves, the best one of these "Obscene Cat Fight" videos was the first one, "Violent Duel of Beautiful Working Ladies" [DVDES-494]. I also liked the third one, "Schoolgirl And Beautiful Female Teacher" [DVDES-635], because I love confrontations between the powerless and an authority figure, particularly if the former happens to be a "kid," and especially when the kid gets the better of the adult. (I also thought the actress playing the teacher, Akari Asagiri, was simply great.) Yet as I wrote in the link above, the way they handle these catfights prove to be disappointing, because they don't take things far enough.

I'd like to make a few more observations. For one, I want to bring up an "unusual" one, catfights that are conducted for the "fun" of it between apartment complex wives.

HUNT132 PIC-2.jpg

Usually this angle could wind up to be pretty boring, but they actually did a pretty good job... particularly with one pairing, where one wife completely got the better of the other, and I believe the men in the room got their hands on the losers. I wrote about [HUNT-132] here:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/topless-sumo.1134800/page-2#post-2199976

I'm not done yet! Ones with great potential are often entitled "Lesbian Battle," usually featuring terrific covers that promise a real knock-down and drag-out experience, but they often turn romantic, and... well, you could read what I had to say about them (with download links, hopefully some still working):

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/stream-downloads.1131404/page-4#post-2193428

Since the idea here is to present titles that are especially to our liking, there was one that came pretty close. The setting was an office, and there was some real fire to the proceedings, complete with appropriate "punishment" for the loser. There is no easy way to track that one down, unfortunately, but if the answer comes within reach, I'll include it as an edit.

I see there were two minor threads devoted to the topic in the archives, first being, "Why So Hard to Find? - Catfight Collections," where the thread-starter lamented about how difficult it was to find the more obscure fetish-ey products, you know, the ones that may actually be good. Another member suggested KINK's "Ultimate Surrender" series, for those not minding the non-Japanese element. Now those are also like the less preferable "tournament" ones, but at least there's more punch to them, with a sexual pay-off at the end.

The second thread was entitled, "Catfight/Woman vs Woman Theme," where the thread-starter wanted to know about the good ones, not unlike what this thread is after, only the focus was meant to be on the tournament variety. Not much to this thread, but the great thing about threads is that sometimes you can pick up a nugget of valuable information. For example, what was provided as probably the better suggestion:

"Strongest Gal in the Country! Kat Fight Champion Carnival" [GAR-085]

GAR-085.jpg

Oh, boy, that lady above looks pretty good. Anyway, even though it's hardly the kind of catfight movie I prefer, I actually think this one has potential.

Just checked, and seems what's above is part of a series; what's more, the cover looks similar to the one by GARCON that Hikago presented as the second of his examples, Gals In Tight Dresses Kat Fight Championship. Yet that one happens to belong to another series.

You know, ROCKET may be counted on to present JAVs with weirdo twists, and one I'm familiar with is this series:

RCT-361
RCT-468
RCT-501

...I see I had written about these in the first link I presented above. The peculiar thing about this series is that they usually begin with office ladies dressed smartly, and yet the catfights take place in what must be the grungy basements of their office buildings, the entire floor decked out in a cushioned tarp, and then oil is added to the mix. The idea is as removed from reality as one can get, but when all is said and done... there is still a lot going for lovely female forms 'rassling with each other.

RCT-361.jpg

I have not seen either of the next two, but I'd like to mention them for the novelty value. Another silly "tournament" one is "Trendy Students Across the Nation in a Showdown - Catfight Tournament!!" [GAR-358]... but there is something strangely compelling about the dopiness. (Not enough for me to want to find and download it, but I appreciate the effort.)

GAR-358.jpg

Lastly, I would automatically dismiss the next one, because I hate father-daughter incest movies. While I'm still not going to get it, I can at least accept the stupidity behind "Battle For 1,000,000 Yen!! Fathers With Their Daughters Who Compete in a Catfight to Avoid Incest!!" [GAR-298]. See, there's the hint of unwillingness, at least on the part of the daughters, and what's motivating the chance that the girls might have sex with their daddies is the big financial bundle.

GAR-298.jpg

Last edited:

hikago

May 29, 2012
hey we agreed on many things i guess :D. yes, the one with any kind of "lesbian" in their title is usually is a dissappointment since its more romantic than a fight. i guess you have the 3 major production for good catfight covered (RCT, GAR and DVDES).
though lacking in story, i had to admit the tourney setting has better fight. the problem is, they usually have weak ending for each fight.
i do hope that i can find some other series i m not aware of. ill look for some thread you mentioned above, and post some of my own finding of course

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Hard to say so many great ones. I guess RCT-731 but all the gar and rocket catfight videos were great.

Attachments

• 1rct731pl.jpg
    1rct731pl.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 69