xrated game on console?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gygan

May 27, 2010
i own a ps2 some wonder does any x rated game avail on ps2
i more prefer to play game on my tv than on computer

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
As far as I've seen, there aren't any Adult Only games on PS2 that involve actual sex gameplay.

Some HDTVs have a USB plug-in port though, so that's an option to look into if you plan to upgrade (if you haven't already). You could at least play your existing favorites on a t.v. that way. The USB port is one of the big things that sold me on mine.

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
:puzzled: Not sure how a USB would help. It's great for plugging in an iPod, PSP or external drive for playing music, viewing pictures and on some models, playing specific format videos.

I think what you were referring too is either a PC VGA or HDMI connection (you might need a DVI/HDMI convertor if you don't have a HDMI output) - As these would allow you plug your PC/laptop and view the output on a large screen; it's a beautiful sight :beautiful:

As for games on the PS2; no, sorry I haven't come across any. The console platform never really leant itself to this kind of adult content; it's really limited to the PC platform I'm afraid.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
:puzzled: Not sure how a USB would help. It's great for plugging in an iPod, PSP or external drive for playing music, viewing pictures and on some models, playing specific format videos.

I think what you were referring too is either a PC VGA or HDMI connection (you might need a DVI/HDMI convertor if you don't have a HDMI output) - As these would allow you plug your PC/laptop and view the output on a large screen; it's a beautiful sight :beautiful:

Basically, what I was saying is my HD t.v. has a USB port in the back of it, by the part where I hook up games and stuff. So I was just saying like, say you want to play an h-game for the PC on the t.v., you could do it that way, by connecting a PC or laptop to the t.v.

I have no idea why I brought that up in my original post looking back on it though. lol

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
The X-Change series is available on PS2. I had it listed in my sales thread of Japanese stuff
:study:

SigpestInesse

Jan 12, 2012
xrated game on con

it seems, my question is a little to hard for you all . Ok, what I think is that driver are no more necessary because the API could make direct calls to the graphic processor. BUt im not sure if in practice, ms, sony, nintendo did make that.

Anyone, know what really happen to drivers in a console game ?

thx a lot

timscampi

Jul 6, 2008
There are no x-rated games on the PS2. Most eroge end up having the sex scenes removed when they are ported. (That's called ALL AGE version)
They, however, have some ecchi scenes in them. (Pantyshot, suggestive scenes, ...)
But it's as far as you'll get.
However, if you have a Sega Saturn or a PC Engine, you can get some old hardcore eroge.
The Nec PC-FX is also full of those.

The best console you can get for hentai games is a FM Towns Marty.

As far as "drivers for consoles" goes, there are none. You can't run a PC game on a console and it's not a PC.
The developpers have "Dev Kits" which are consoles that can run burned CD/DVD games and perform debugging.
Consoles don't need to have a driver as there is only one kind of hardware to work with. (The point of drivers on PC was to make life easier for devs by giving them a standard set of function calls for a lot of different hardware.)
They recieve a bunch of stuff with the devkits. It usually all they need to work with that specific platform (Compiler, docs, etc.)

Bedlam66

Mar 1, 2007
I don't know about Japan but I know that in the united States Sony and Microsoft refuse to have X-rated Content on their systems and that Gamestop and other major Game retailers refuse to carry it.