Any Collectors? (Anime, Manga, Video Games, Vinyl Records???)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
For me I collect a majority of Anime related mediums. (DVD's & Blu-rays mostly.)

For games I tend to emulate...but I've started to put together a little bit of a "retro video game collection." (Mainly a bunch of DS/PS2 games...though I would love to pick up a few boxed consoles at some point. (I've got 3 Gamecubes sitting up in my wardrobe somewhere...threw out the original boxes without thinking though.) Would absolute love a GB SP... (Megaman Battle Network was the shit and still is.)

As for PS3/PS4/3DS Games...mainly they are all just digitally downloaded off of the PSN/Nintendo Eshop.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I had a Sega Master System still in the box that my parents gave me for Christmas back in the day. The only thing wrong with it, really, was that it was missing a small square from the side where my folks had cut out something to send in for a free game or something like that.

I see retro game places here and there, but most of them have the cartridges only, not the boxes as well. I guess the full packages are more rare than I may think? Emulation is awesome! On my phone I can play things from almost every system. GB, GBA, NES, SNES, Game Cube, SMS, Sega Game Gear, Sega CD, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, PS1.