Any Collectors? (Anime, Manga, Video Games, Vinyl Records???)

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
For me I collect a majority of Anime related mediums. (DVD's & Blu-rays mostly.)

For games I tend to emulate...but I've started to put together a little bit of a "retro video game collection." (Mainly a bunch of DS/PS2 games...though I would love to pick up a few boxed consoles at some point. (I've got 3 Gamecubes sitting up in my wardrobe somewhere...threw out the original boxes without thinking though.) Would absolute love a GB SP... (Megaman Battle Network was the shit and still is.)

As for PS3/PS4/3DS Games...mainly they are all just digitally downloaded off of the PSN/Nintendo Eshop.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I had a Sega Master System still in the box that my parents gave me for Christmas back in the day. The only thing wrong with it, really, was that it was missing a small square from the side where my folks had cut out something to send in for a free game or something like that.

I see retro game places here and there, but most of them have the cartridges only, not the boxes as well. I guess the full packages are more rare than I may think? Emulation is awesome! On my phone I can play things from almost every system. GB, GBA, NES, SNES, Game Cube, SMS, Sega Game Gear, Sega CD, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, PS1.