Why nobody kill spammers here ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

remake90

Jav For Fun
Dec 4, 2011
Haizzzzzz :notagain:
Today when i post my stuffs on my thread , i see very very much threads create by spammers . Why nobody kill that shits ? one second one post , i can't imagine that . I think moderator know it evident than me .
If can , tell me something to help you , i will give some solutions i just think
Tks

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I see, and you help to contribute as well, how many accounts have you got, and what is your solution ???

remake90

Jav For Fun
Dec 4, 2011
I will give some account etcs . If you want more i will give more .B/c i hate spammers so much so much
Spammers :
imhbol : 1 minute / 1 post / Special Spammer
kokobubu : 1 minute / 1 post
robert11112 : 3 minute / 1 post
adultseetor
csmcilent52

My solutions :
_ First : If can plz block all IP from Vietnamese ( Spammer Country ) , i hate spammer very much . I think they are all Brainess , i don't understand why did they do that ? They can't earn high money for posting so much , waste bandwidth , waste time for poster and viewer too .
_Second : If you have a good technical admin , you can fix your site by the way . Block all connection not from browser like : Chrome , Firefox,IE .... etc . Why must do that ? B/c spammers use software run directly from Windows , they can't pass and post their shits anymore
Tks

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
I will give some account etcs . If you want more i will give more .B/c i hate spammers so much so much
Spammers :
adultseetor
csmcilent52

My solutions :
_ First : If can plz block all IP from Vietnamese ( Spammer Country ) , i hate spammer very much . I think they are all Brainess , i don't understand why did they do that ? They can't earn high money for posting so much , waste bandwidth , waste time for poster and viewer too .
_Second : If you have a good technical admin , you can fix your site by the way . Block all connection not from browser like : Chrome , Firefox,IE .... etc . Why must do that ? B/c spammers use software run directly from Windows , they can't pass and post their shits anymore
Tks

first: spammers come from various locations around the globe and can choose to change their ip addresses. banning a whole country just because you said they are spammers reeks of racial prejudice. i suppose your 4 posts here has contributed to the quality of living around the world.

second: spammers can use any kind of browser to spread their stuff. it only takes gullible people to spread them faster. your post shows complete cluelessness on how spammers spread their craft.

third: i suggest you study more of what you are suggesting here and not come up with retarded ideas that would otherwise harm innocent users as well

fourth: learn to see sarcasm

remake90

Jav For Fun
Dec 4, 2011
i think remake90 was a spammer too..

Yes , right . I was a spammer . I have a software coded yourself for spamming . But i was really recognized spam waste my time , your time . So i will try it again . Keep follow and download my stuffs
Tks you so much

adultseetor

Jul 4, 2011
Spammers :
adultseetor
csmcilent52

My solutions :
Tks
whoa
my name :pandalaugh:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Yes , right . I was a spammer . I have a software coded yourself for spamming . But i was really recognized spam waste my time , your time . So i will try it again . Keep follow and download my stuffs
Tks you so much

funny that, I nearly banned you as a spammer, but I was more interested in what you had to say

perhaps you should also tell kraidazen where you are from