Moderation

richb123

Aug 25, 2008
Hi!

The other day, I made a posting to your forum. It was my first post here. It was (I thought) on topic.

Later that day, I got a very terse email from hr20 accusing me of spamming. He referred me to rule one. In a reply, I nicely and clearly explained that I did not see how I was in violation of the rule.

He replied saying that I had posted in a video only forum.

Obviously, I made a simple mistake. It was my first post and I'm learning my way around the Forum.

Here is my suggestion - try some customer service. Rather than accusing newbies of being spammers, help them - and help grow this community. (Or are you big enough that you don't care about growing?)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Well, you call yourself newbie, yet you are member since almost three years, and you don't know how to post things AT ALL.

FIRST, you post pictures in the JAV direct downloads section, which is meant for videos only.

SECOND, despite her being called "asian", I'm pretty sure she's posing for western companies alone, which is not allowed here.

THIRD, this was not your first post, which was already deleted for being western material.

This is enough to suspend you on first sight, which is what I would have done if I saw it first. Maybe the infraction nature was not correct, but you deserve it.

The community thing just made me laugh, because we have actually much more posters that we can handle.

I leave other comments to the other moderators... :thief:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Customer service? Does this guy think he's in walmart?
Good thing Im not a mod here, so many of these asshats would be receiving infraction after infraction.