Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Mar 2, 2010
Ok. Overall, this is a good chance for all of us since Izm rips are never put out on the net any longer + the more participants we are the better it gets. So letting this rare chance go by is bad so we stay updated and discuss.

I also gotta say though that the vids don't always up to the same quality as the cover image as we all know (for various reasons in jav) but this can be good to remember.

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
Ok. Overall, this is a good chance for all of us since Izm rips are never put out on the net any longer + the more participants we are the better it gets. So letting this rare chance go by is bad so we stay updated and discuss.

I also gotta say though that the vids don't always up to the same quality as the cover image as we all know (for various reasons in jav) but this can be good to remember.

wish IZM would use bluray for their movies

and waiting till 3/28 when 310 is released and ill probably do another order

Last edited:
Reactions: krossamarathon2010
Mar 2, 2010
I doubt blu ray would help. Its something else with the way they film, lol. Well well thats life. Anyway, it takes some time for them to make new movies so there's not a big rush.

Theres mostly some older titles we dont have and a few of the newer, but mostly are covered.

Last edited:

JareBear

Mar 19, 2017
I'll go ahead and throw my input here, but I'd definitely be interested in chipping in for the following:
ICD-310
ICD-309
IFD-08​
This is assuming they haven't already been purchased.

elmonkay

Mar 10, 2017
Is there any sort of system in place for maybe being able to retroactively purchase some of the older movies that the group might have already done in the last batch? I'm just curious because I'd be willing to chip in for older ones as well.

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
Is there any sort of system in place for maybe being able to retroactively purchase some of the older movies that the group might have already done in the last batch? I'm just curious because I'd be willing to chip in for older ones as well.

Last batches are purchased by the guy who order the next movies. The money can be taken to make the next buy cheaper for all. What do you think guys?

sharksdotgov

Feb 1, 2017
Last batches are purchased by the guy who order the next movies. The money can be taken to make the next buy cheaper for all. What do you think guys?
Yeah, I had a similar idea as well. If someone wants to buy an old movie, we should just calculate how much they would have had to pay, then add that to their next bill, and subtract that from everyone else.

I kind of want ICD-308 but I wonder if it might be a waste since the same actress is in ICD-310.

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
2017 Batch 2

Group so far:
Cirus
krossamarathon2010
caraboolee
Idlandsch
sharksdotgov
sitzkissen
SaladRain
indibindikmisen
jinux
elmonkay
guymanmrdude
help
JareBear
js23876

Please post which ICD's you want, then we can have everyone vote on up to 8

If you want all movies in this order regardless of which 8 make it let me know, but still vote on which ones so I know what to order

Pricing will even out once I know the votes the more people the less the overall price
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1riAPTI6R5DLqqbYoA4IrQXrt_iJ4-6tt4Ny0AkcZhh4

Top 8 movies from this list will be bought
Click dvd tag for covers

ICD-135 (krossamarathon2010)
ICD-187 (krossamarathon2010)
ICD-283 (elmonkay, guymanmrdude)
ICD-285 (elmonkay, guymanmrdude)
ICD-286 (Cirus, elmonkay, caraboolee, guymanmrdude)
ICD-291 (Cirus, krossamarathon2010, elmonkay, help, caraboolee, SaladRain)
ICD-293 (Cirus, elmonkay, idlandsch, caraboolee, sharksdotgov, guymanmrdude)
ICD-300 (Cirus, idlandsch, guymanmrdude, SaladRain)
ICD-303 (idlandsch, caraboolee, guymanmrdude)
ICD-304 (Cirus, idlandsch, caraboolee, guymanmrdude)
ICD-308 (Cirus, krossamarathon2010, elmonkay, idlandsch, caraboolee, sharksdotgov, guymanmrdude, SaladRain)
ICD-309 (Cirus, krossamarathon2010, elmonkay, idlandsch, JareBear, caraboolee, sharksdotgov, guymanmrdude, SaladRain)
ICD-310 (Cirus, krossamarathon2010, elmonkay, help, idlandsch, JareBear, caraboolee, sharksdotgov, SaladRain)

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2010
my votes: icd310, icd295, icd308, icd291, icd309, icd287

And not sure but we'll see: icd187, icd135, possibly izb

Last edited: