Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

caraboolee

Jan 26, 2009
Can you post some pics just like your payment or order info? anyway you can mask privacy personal info

I got the payment screenshot in your PM, 320usd exactly transferred to a Japanese company on May 6th. thanks for understanding

Last edited by a moderator:

Crappy Tommy

May 29, 2016
I'll pay somebody for ICD-246 if anybody's uploaded it anywhere/willing to.

edit - and, well, if anybody has it.

lx470

May 9, 2009
I live in a country where I can't order IZUMU by mail. Thus, I would need someone to help me order them and then send the titles online for me and you can keep the DVDs for yourself as well. I would send you the money to order them PLUS some money more for your service. How about this offer ? Message me if you're interested and serious about this.

Thanks

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Please let me know how this turns out. I'd hate for someone to be scamming our members.
If you need something and are willing and able to pay I'm the best one to contact.

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
I am trusting Krossmarathon2010 sometimes there are problems with the understanding on the Japanese Site. ;-) Didn't know they Accept Paypal XD

Mar 2, 2010
It wouldnt be that good business ripping people off once for all this work/small $ and then hit and run. But yeah no one wants to get tricked in both ways. we will see... time will tell!

Mar 2, 2010
Ok this thread is re-opened now for 2017. If you don't have anything serious to say, such as people like dosuloli, it's better to not write anything as that just clutters the thread and makes it harder for mods and others.

In a week+ or so we'll make the order. That means people who are serious should contact us and still have a little time to get in if they are serious. This goes for Sitzkissen or other dropouts and people who haven't visited Akiba in 2 months or more. You can PM me anytime, discretion with votes or anything.

I use magicdvdripper but if someone knows a better program thats great. Expect a bit of tax but with 6 people total that shouldnt be a problem and or if we can get more friends.

Jav bbw celebration :cool:

Last edited:

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
ICD-307 :)

F4ewSiF.jpg

Mar 2, 2010
Theres a max 6 people total in PM conversation so cannot write out pm message to all, but you know who you are and whats said. See PM for follow up the chat.

Last edited:

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
2017 Batch 1 (maybe more later?)

Group so far:
Cirus
krossamarathon2010
caraboolee
Idlandsch
sharksdotgov
sitzkissen
Nabadac
indibindikmisen

If you want in, just PM me or post your vote

Vote on up to 7 of these, Top 7 movies from this list will be bought
Even if you want all of them regardless of the top 7 voted for still vote for which 7 so I know which ones to buy

Pricing will even out once I know the votes the more people the less the overall price
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ITPtR2KxE_o0c0-_wjzJrVCEd4v4-BbFUqgAdrg8iCw/edit#gid=0

Click dvd tag for covers

ICD-290 (Cirus, Krossamarathon, caraboolee, idlandsch, sitzkissen)
ICD-296 (Cirus, caraboolee, idlandsch, sitzkissen)
ICD-298 (Cirus, Krossamarathon, caraboolee, idlandsch, sharksdotgov, sitzkissen)
ICD-300 (idlandsch)
ICD-301 (Cirus, Krossamarathon, caraboolee, sitzkissen)
ICD-302 (Cirus, Krossamarathon, idlandsch, sharksdotgov, sitzkissen)
ICD-303 (caraboolee, idlandsch, sitzkissen)
ICD-304 (Krossamarathon)
ICD-307 (Cirus, caraboolee, idlandsch, sitzkissen)
IFD-10 (Cirus, Krossamarathon, caraboolee)
IFD-11 (Krossamarathon, sharksdotgov)

Last edited: