Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Mar 2, 2010
A year ago me, Cirus, carabolee and many more had joined a group to buy the fantastic movies from www.izumu.net

The more people we were, the cheaper it became since we split the prices. This was great as the movies are quite quality, however the group discontinued to leeching.

Are more people here interested in trying to get some more movies from there now that new good stuff has been released?

Mar 2, 2010
Voting begins!

What that means is anyone can contribute a post about their favourite movies they would like to buy. Any asian bbw movies on the net THAT HAS NOT BEEN UPLOADED ANYWHERE already. The movies that get the most votes are the ones we'll get. (If anyone has any other idea, just let us know).

Here are some inspiration sites http://www.izumu.net/index2.htm (click yellow button second on top, then you can see sample movies from the Sample click).
http://maguro721.com/top/?transactionid=b588abc4fe81c3d5b5d1554ebb4f12edfc66c8a9

Here are some movies that I like:
iod30.jpg zoro66.jpg

Attachments

• icd246.jpg
    icd246.jpg
    804.1 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: caraboolee
Mar 2, 2010
April update 2016:

We're buying the movies. I'll be hosting it. Please people join so we can get as many as possible for a good price. IFD-09 is the first confirmed title we will get since many people already wanted it.

Vote for your favourite bbw movies from anywhere.

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
Hello guys,

I have already been in the group of Ciris last year and 2014. I would like to join the vote. Do you have an overview of the actual Movies you are going to order and how many votes they have alrady?

Thank you very much! I am alwys willing to support all Votes as much as I can!

I always interesting in movies that is half of the price by two orderers.

How do you want to receive money? Paypal?

Mar 2, 2010
Alright guys, if everyone is happy I say we finish up and make the order on monday? Last call for other people to join in

These look set in stone as almost everyone wants ICD288, icd 287, iod30

Zoro066 would be nice, its possible but it is from vamp freyja which would require some more work to get shipping also. Looks like its ifd09 or icd246 that gets in at 4th place.

First movie is icd288 which will be $11 each which is a very nice price.

Last edited: