Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

Mar 2, 2010
Really close now people! :) 320 bucks total for 4 movies, with shipping. Then we split it people-wise with what we wanted. 4 days shipping its on the way right now!

Remember we dont mass-copy it out, cause its bad for our beloved izm company which deserve respect, as well as we want more people to join the group so we can get more movies :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: caraboolee

karlinkton

May 7, 2016
hi guys, i am totally new here. i want to join. can someone tell me:
1-how to make the payment ?
2-how will i receive the movies ? is it a link or the DVD itself ?
A year ago me, Cirus, carabolee and many more had joined a group to buy the fantastic movies from www.izumu.net
The more people we were, the cheaper it became since we split the prices. This was great as the movies are quite quality, however the group discontinued to leeching.
Are more people here interested in trying to get some more movies from there now that new good stuff has been released?
hey, i am so interested.
ICD-288
ICD-291
ICD-51
ICD-65

how to make the payment ?
how to get the movies ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2010
Hi karlinkton you are welcome. Right now we already bought icd 288, 287, iod30 and iod09.

This means if you want any of these movies you can get those by link by joining the group for cheap price.

If you want the others icd291 etc its possible that we make another order depends how many we are interested.

Last edited:

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
So I've sent you the money! Please don't upload it on Filehosters and share it with others, this is not fair for all of us and especially the Store where Krossmarathon is buying from!

Reactions: krossamarathon2010

Dan Laso

Jan 3, 2015
Also please let me know how to join and pay.
If you guys are making another order, i also vote for IFD-09.

Last edited by a moderator:

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
Just wait :) I have ordered a few times in the past and my Delivery was delayed by Custom Office for 10 Days plus 12 Days delivery. Thats normal for Orders from Japan. I never had a packagde Tracking ID for one from Japan. But in the next days it's possible.
If any need of AnyDVD to break the Copy protection please contact me and let me know I can help with that

Justme4jav

May 25, 2014
I think I would like in as well. Didn't see the link. I also wish there were more threads like thus for studios other than Izumu as there are a dozen or so movies I would love to have from Gas and various other studios that are nowhere to be found. But any guidance on this current topic and how to get in would be appreciated. By the way, I can't find any pic of the cover pr anything for ICD-288. Interested in the others anyway but would like to see what ICD-288 is, didn't see it on their site.

Crappy Tommy

May 29, 2016
Hey y'all, another new guy here. If I were interested in seeing only one video that you might have and paying for it, how would I go about that here, if possible?

Thanks.

sitzkissen

Apr 25, 2013
May I ask you where you ordered it? I ordered all stuff directly from http://www.izumu.net so did you got custom info from your Post or Custom office? Seems the delivery is stuck somewhere! The Staff from Izumu always reliable and answer questions if you ask them. They declare the Packages if you ask to get no problem at Custom Office!

you need DVD Rip Software like AnyDVD just ask me I give it to you.

Best regards!!!