Who is interested in Izumu bbw group co-operation?

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
2017 Batch 3

Batch 3 Group:
Cirus
krossamarathon2010
caraboolee
Idlandsch
sharksdotgov
sitzkissen
SaladRain
help
Crappy Tommy
elmonkay

Please post which ICD's you want, then we can have everyone vote on up to 5

If you want all movies in this order regardless of which 5 make it let me know either in post when you vote or through PM, but still vote on which ones so I know what to order

Pricing will even out once I know the votes the more people the less the overall price
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tbGAnwBrsEEmsgA2B8Diy50DWEBP3OgWVNz6KRxk-Hg

Top 5 movies from this list will be bought
Click dvd tag for covers

IOD-031 (Cirus, SaladRain, Sharksdotgov, elmonkay, caraboolee)
ICD-246 (SaladRain, Crappy Tommy)
ICD-285 (elmonkay)
ICD-287 (idlandsch)
ICD-295 (Cirus, krossamarathon, idlandsch, sitzkissen, caraboolee)
ICD-306 (elmonkay)
ICD-312 (idlandsch)
ICD-313 (Cirus, sitzkissen, caraboolee)
ICD-314 (Cirus, SaladRain, krossamarathon, help, idlandsch, sitzkissen, Sharksdotgov, elmonkay, caraboolee)
ICD-315 (Cirus, SaladRain, krossamarathon, help, idlandsch, sitzkissen, Sharksdotgov, elmonkay, caraboolee)

Last edited:

Cirus

Dec 11, 2006
going to wait another day or 2 see if anyone else pops in to even the cost some more but so far it looks like these are top 5 (can change still but these seem likely to be batch 3)

and also for those who already voted or are going to vote let me know if you want all 5 regardless of your original votes by the time i order so i know what everyone has to pay

IOD-031
ICD-295
ICD-313
ICD-314
ICD-315

Last edited:

elmonkay

Mar 10, 2017
IOD-031
ICD-314
ICD-315
ICD-306
ICD-285

You can put me down for all 5 of the winning ones though, definitely doesn't really matter to me which ones we get.

pandaron

Apr 19, 2017
Actually kinda more interested in the batch before. Any chance of getting the previous batch instead?