What's ur greatest fear?

Greed

Dec 14, 2006
lag while play ragnarok online, losing internet and pc, and that pushing me to get a job and quit my hikkikomori life style:dies2:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Death. Would be number one (for the time being).
My wife leaving. Is number two.
We'll have to wait and see.
desioner

ultpervjiraiya

Grandmaster Pervert
May 24, 2007
My greatest fear would be..... rejection from people/refusing my existence and I fear nothing else but after watching several japanese horrors like The Ring and Juon, I noticed that I would fear FEMALE demons, monsters, vengeful spirits, apparitions, etc. etc. etc.... You would also notice the increase of female ghouls in jap. horrors now.... Now I get chills everytime I look at a bathroom mirror and lean forward, only to come back up and see her reflection behind me. I used not to fear the Exorcist girl now it hurts my eyes whenever I look at it and give me the chills, the same goes for Emily Rose now.

But I used to like Micheal Jackson :silence:
Besides I know how to kill them, but you know zombies... There's always 100 more.
Mother-fucking persistant fucking zombies refusing to die! :destroy:

I am actually dreaming of the day that I would be in a world of full of zombies and then I would have a massacre/killing-fest without remorse or regret... .... yes, maybe too much Residen Evil, Silent Hill, or Dead Rising.. but got to love it!

Super big spiders, Oh momma
And HDD broken, which contains all my hentai treasury. =O

That why my friend I have a Terabyte Book PHDD and have some of them burned on DVD-Rs! Put them in a portable HDD or burn them, it might clutter but then have them in a secure box and have them stored safely somewhere.. like a storage with my magazines, calendars, and old videos. :snicker:

lazymule

May 14, 2007
im sorry ultpervjiraiya, but, how can you be frightened by the contents of a movie called ju-on ( jew on ) like really man i cant look at the title without giggling to myself, maybe im not aware of the scariness of jew.. er uhh ju-on but seriously i mean come on i mean if a girl like that from the ring was real just like punch her in the face and pee on her or something, i never under stood why people feared asian girls with long hair in there teens....

rabaxik

im dominican american
Nov 22, 2006
im sorry ultpervjiraiya, but, how can you be frightened by the contents of a movie called ju-on ( jew on ) like really man i cant look at the title without giggling to myself, maybe im not aware of the scariness of jew.. er uhh ju-on but seriously i mean come on i mean if a girl like that from the ring was real just like punch her in the face and pee on her or something, i never under stood why people feared asian girls with long hair in there teens....

ahahaha!!! lol!

ultpervjiraiya

Grandmaster Pervert
May 24, 2007
LOL!!! Well dont get me wrong.. First of all, not just asian women its all women (but mostly asian anyway). I dont know, have you ever heard of the saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? I dont know, I guess how I always think of women as men's greatest blessing and worst curse sorta gave me a psychological impact upon fearing ghoulish women... I am not totally frighten of them but just gives me the shivers.... and lastly, the US ver of the movie is nothing to the original JP.... if you remember that one scene where she showed her face to the guy towards at the end of the US version, I laughed my ass off cause it looked like the Undertaker so I was amused by that....

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
im afraid of bridges...i mean driving off a bridge only to be drowned by the water in my own car

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
HAIR on pussy! :donotwant:

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
Bugs and critters.
Some reason they freak me out. Well just the fact that they're small and fast. I'm fine with rodents and animals, but bugs are just disgusting.