What's The Story???

EROTAKU

Jul 3, 2016
Pls. some1 tell me 'bout the story of RTP-101? Erika Saeki on the 1st. scene was hot and I really want to know the story. Hopefully some one make an english subtitle of this movie.

Reactions: shawn720s

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
This is a Summary.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=118rtp101/
再婚相手のかわいい娘たち。しかも女子校生姉妹。今夜、初めて皆で川の字で寝る事に。
新しい娘たちの発育途中の身体は、血のつながっていない私の妄想をかきたてる…。
明け方、ふと目を覚ますと妹のパジャマがはだけてしまい、年頃の女子校生の無防備な身体がすぐ側に!
理性を無くした僕は、妻が横で寝ているにもかかわらず、連れ子の妹に手をだしてしまう…。声を抑えて感じまくる妹。
獣の様に襲った後、何気なく姉を見ると、僕と妹のSEXを見て興奮し身をよじっている。
ならばと次は姉に手をだす。既にパンツはグチョ濡れマ○コドロドロの姉。可愛さのあまり、猛ピストンでイカせまくってしまった。
これでよく眠れそうだ。そして我が家はいい家族になりそうだ。。

Reactions: EROTAKU

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The story is that the protagonist (the old creep on the cover) married a woman who has two daughters of her own. So suddenly (?!) his household now has two young school age physically developing girls (yeah feeding fan's certain -philia fantasy) and the four of them sleeps on the same same floor. So an old creep does what an old creep does, fuck his step daughters. This is the 7th vid of the series. (previous one was RTP-084)

The vid contains two parts, starring different performers but with identical plotlines.

Simple question, simple answer... Now that reminds me we haven't seen many good RTP (Real Document Plus) vids lately... -086, -100 and -102 were pretty awesome.

Reactions: shawn720s

EROTAKU

Jul 3, 2016
The story is that the protagonist (the old creep on the cover) married a woman who has two daughters of her own. So suddenly (?!) his household now has two young school age physically developing girls (yeah feeding fan's certain -philia fantasy) and the four of them sleeps on the same same floor. So an old creep does what an old creep does, fuck his step daughters. This is the 7th vid of the series. (previous one was RTP-084)

The vid contains two parts, starring different performers but with identical plotlines.

Simple question, simple answer... Now that reminds me we haven't seen many good RTP (Real Document Plus) vids lately... -086, -100 and -102 were pretty awesome.
Thank you. I've got lots of stuff to watch but I don't know what they're talking about so I just imagine the lines. Lol!!! Thank you again. :)