What Happened to...

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
What's the reason for his departure then?
He didnt like that the Stream Downloads thread were removed by a mod (we know who, right?) from the "sticky threads", it took a lot of time and effort from his part just to be diminished at the end:glek:and he was very dissapointed for that i think. I looked for that thread moments ago and i couldn't find it so it was deleted i guess....? He did mention something about it in that thread.
So he decided to take a long break as he felt JAV was taking too much of his time too, but i know he check the "JAV discussion" from time to time.
Its bullshit how he was treated.
I am still here because of a few valuable people including him so i really hope to see him here again someday.

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Gonna ask about a little known (new) girl: Hasegawa Yuu.

She became a sudden favorite of mine late last year for her cute look / nice body for her size (I posted about her in my favorite of the moment thread), and she seems to have vanished.

Hoping she's looking for a real company to work with and that she'll be back, but suppose she could be yet another brief career.

It's odd to me because she appeared in some AV Open titles, so I thought she was gunning for a real career, I wonder why a girl would appear in a high profile title, then start releasing some starring roles with some small companies, only to give up. :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Gonna ask about a little known (new) girl: Hasegawa Yuu.

She became a sudden favorite of mine late last year for her cute look / nice body for her size (I posted about her in my favorite of the moment thread), and she seems to have vanished.

Hoping she's looking for a real company to work with and that she'll be back, but suppose she could be yet another brief career.

It's odd to me because she appeared in some AV Open titles, so I thought she was gunning for a real career, I wonder why a girl would appear in a high profile title, then start releasing some starring roles with some small companies, only to give up. :(

which Yuu Hasegawa ?

I think that's what caused their career short , had a career with a big company but then went down grade, they can not accept reality, maybe the offers are much smaller, they feel its not worth it anymore, so they give up :(

Reactions: Blade Runner

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
He didnt like that the Stream Downloads thread were removed by a mod (we know who, right?) from the "pinning threads", it took a lot of time and effort from his part just to be diminished at the end:glek:and he was dissapointed for that. I looked for that thread moments ago and i couldn't find it so it was deleted i guess....? He did mention something about it in that thread.
So he decided to take a long break as he felt JAV was taking too much of his time too, but i know he check the "JAV discussion" from time to time.
Its bullshit how he was treated.
I am still here because of a few valuable people including him so i really hope to see him here again someday.

I don't really know most mods here but the one I had a run-in with had a really bad attitude about the most minor things.

Also, my first run-in with our resident asshole samurai79 was straight up deleted, which is not cool.

There's still Jug's JAV actor thread btw, it needs him!

Reactions: Supmop and mago

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Seriously though, what happened to Jugulear. I always assumed he was quite a bit older than the average user here, worried that he's dead or something.

Wow, Hans, wow! :haha:

I totally agree with everyone, Jugulear was the MVP of this forum for sure. To be honest, I thought that that Blooey fellow was him incognito as he has a very similar style to that of Jugulear's, but I guess not then.
Anyway, thanks for the info, mago-sama. :maaf:

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
To be honest, I thought that that Blooey fellow was him incognito as he has a very similar style to that of Jugulear, but I guess not then
We both know is him.:p (bad joke)

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Damn~ nice finds!! I'd love to be able to watch that video on the Himemix site...alas...

interesting that she's going by Erina there.

Anyway, any idea as to whether she's officially gone or still around?
I found another piece.
But no further information was found.
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoc/-/detail/=/cid=gsiro017/

Akari Hoshino :(
According to her twitter it seems that she is working for a general company.
https://twitter.com/hoshinoakari_

Reactions: BDrake and Restrepo