What Happened to...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Also sadly still waiting for updates on Suzuki Koharu, since we're asking haha.

My favorite JAV girl basically just disappeared with no proper farewell title(s). :(

You'd think a performer as popular as her / with so many titles would at least get a retirement title.

Some said she might be just taking an extended break / between contracts, hoping for that...still.

zeru3l0104

Mar 20, 2016
Also sadly still waiting for updates on Suzuki Koharu, since we're asking haha.

My favorite JAV girl basically just disappeared with no proper farewell title(s). :(

You'd think a performer as popular as her / with so many titles would at least get a retirement title.

Some said she might be just taking an extended break / between contracts, hoping for that...still.

Kawaii instagram account posted a new picture of her, hopefully that is a sign that she is coming back

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
SO glad to inform (for those that don't already know) that Suzuki Koharu signed with S1, she's back.

With longer hair again, no less. Looking perfect.

1040-qDYiwLbGQ72QACr3.jpeg

Mostly I'm just overly excited to have her back, but I don't pay attention to the different companies the way I should: does S1 tend to make vanilla titles or we in for some nasty fun? ;)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
SO glad to inform (for those that don't already know) that Suzuki Koharu signed with S1, she's back.

With longer hair again, no less. Looking perfect.

1040-qDYiwLbGQ72QACr3.jpeg

Mostly I'm just overly excited to have her back, but I don't pay attention to the different companies the way I should: does S1 tend to make vanilla titles or we in for some nasty fun? ;)
S1S1 is 90% Vanilla

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
S1S1 is 90% Vanilla
That's what I suspected/fear, I thought I remembered people complaining about them.

Still, at the moment, I'm just beyond glad to have her back. Thought she might have been gone for good.

/Seems she's making a real play for widespread popularity, so presumably she'll be around for the long haul.

Generally good news even if I'll miss her doing the dirty stuff. (Honestly, in one of her last titles before the long break, a gokkun thing with ugly/nasty men theme, you could easily tell she had enough / was stressed out by the end, despite the bummer, makes sense she chose a 'safer' home.)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She just recently did some work with Milky Cat so she's still in the game
1219164054_5a38c28637b57.jpg

1219164058_5a38c28ae660b.jpg

its good to know she still in the bussiness, would be great if she active releasing new vids every weeks again

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are many AV actresses working at a FUZOKU as a side job.
Airi Natsume is also working at the same FUZOKU shop.
sure but it's in Japan. Some AV girls are also in underground idol groups so I guess it was more for the later that she went to PH.