What happen to Maxing studio ?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
I confused with maxing studio, why their AV actress always release just couples of videos (many of them just released around 5 titles), and then gone, why maxing studio isn't like other studios where the actresses release so many videos, i want more videos from them(e.g : Mikuru Miku, Shiroi Yuki), what happen to them ? Can some masters here help me undertsand what happen with maxing studio ? Is their policy to contract actress just for 5 videos ? Thank you

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Most AV stars don't last too long in the business. It's possible they are only contracted for x number of titles, but it's more likely they just had enough of the industry and move on with their lives.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I confused with maxing studio, why their AV actress always release just couples of videos (many of them just released around 5 titles), and then gone, why maxing studio isn't like other studios where the actresses release so many videos, i want more videos from them(e.g : Mikuru Miku, Shiroi Yuki), what happen to them ? Can some masters here help me undertsand what happen with maxing studio ? Is their policy to contract actress just for 5 videos ? Thank you

because they only provide short term exclusive contract to most of the actresses, except for super stars like Akiho Yoshizawa or Kana Yume, maybe the studio prefer to keep rolling their girls

some ex Maxing girls are working with other studios, while some others like Inertia said, they have enough experience in the industry and decide to move on

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Thank you masters for the answers, but i still not satisfied, i mean with only 5 videos, actually they can shoot the movies within 2 weeks only, then why there is a girl, want to try to enter the AV industry, then between only 2 weeks, she quit the industry ? that sound not japanese custom... Japanese usually so focuse and determine with what they do

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you masters for the answers, but i still not satisfied, i mean with only 5 videos, actually they can shoot the movies within 2 weeks only, then why there is a girl, want to try to enter the AV industry, then between only 2 weeks, she quit the industry ? that sound not japanese custom... Japanese usually so focuse and determine with what they do

read Inertia's post ;)

most of the girls who have short career (under 10 videos) in AV because they want to try it but don't want to make it as long term career