Your favourite JAV Studio(s) ?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Hi all,

just wondering, what is your favourite JAV Studios ? for me it's S1 and SOD, because both of them have actresses and make a good career for the actresses, they are not making only 5 -6 videos for 1 actres and then just dump the actres, how about you guys ? what is your favourite JAV Studios and why you like them ? Arigatou

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Attackers, Madonna, Hibino, Tameike Gorō (溜池ゴロー), Moodyz, Glory Quest, Oppai, I-Energy, Sadistic Village, Erotica, SOD Create, Natural High, Nadeshiko, Takara Eizō (タカラ映像), Fitch - just to name a few (no special order).
And why? Because I like the content of their movies. I'm a fan of movies have a story, a plot or at least some kind of situation. And they also have all the actresses I like.
But I'm not very dogmatic about it. If a different studio release a movie I like I also watch that one.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Madonna, Ran Maru(even when the women are directed over the top), Tameikie Goro, Mellow Moon. It seems these are the studios whose movies I download most.

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
I also like Idea Pocket, but i don't know what happen to miyazaki rinon, or why, she also just suddenly disappear, God, hope that she moves to another studio or create a new movies, also Idea Pocket just, beside that they also don't have any information about misaki laura, haneda ai, what happen to idea pocket, why they do something like this...

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Madonna, Ran Maru(even when the women are directed over the top), Tameikie Goro, Mellow Moon. It seems these are the studios whose movies I download most.

Wow, i never watch any movies from studios that you mentioned, do you have any recommendation which movie that i need to watch from this studios ? Thank you

baphomite

one with sore hands
Sep 8, 2012
Im not sure if im posting this on the right thread but anything by DOGMA is super awesome! If you guys know where I can get some more of their content I would great appreciate it