Why some cute actresses career is below expectation

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Hi Guys, another discussion here, i'm just wondering why for some cute actresses their career isn JAV is below expectation, for example, Mihono Sakaguchi, and Kawamua Maya, with their face, i'm expecting they have contract with majot studio, and have long career in that studio, but not happen to them, Sakaguchi Mihon has very moie under S1, and SOD, while Kawamura Maya has a little with prestige, and1 or 2 with Max-A, what happen to them ? If their reason it's because they think enough in AV industry, i don't think so, they still for few times release new videos under smaller studio, even they have uncencored video under they name (Somthing that won't be happen for bigger Name, except Uehara Ai), so what do you think, why their career is below expectation ? Thank you

Reactions: mago and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hi Guys, another discussion here, i'm just wondering why for some cute actresses their career isn JAV is below expectation, for example, Mihono Sakaguchi, and Kawamua Maya, with their face, i'm expecting they have contract with majot studio, and have long career in that studio, but not happen to them, Sakaguchi Mihon has very moie under S1, and SOD, while Kawamura Maya has a little with prestige, and1 or 2 with Max-A, what happen to them ? If their reason it's because they think enough in AV industry, i don't think so, they still for few times release new videos under smaller studio, even they have uncencored video under they name (Somthing that won't be happen for bigger Name, except Uehara Ai), so what do you think, why their career is below expectation ? Thank you

I've the same questions too, sometimes I don't believe why girls like Maya Kawamura, Yui Oba, Satomi Suzuki, Aika, Rumika, Risa Murakami don't get long duration exclusive contract

its also happened to very popular girls like Yui Hatano, Haruki Sato, Hibiki Otsuki

and many girls used to be contract girl at the early of their career but decided to be freelancer after finished the contract, examples : Maria Ozawa, Mizuki Akai / Honoka Orihara, Erika Katagiri / Nanako Tsukishima, Mei Matsumoto and a lot more

my guess is the girls that don't want to get exlusive contract, because exclusive contract mean they only can work for few studios, but as freelancer they can work with most of them and if they work hard by performing more they can get more money

most of those girls, don't have long exclusive contract but oftenly perform for big studio like Moodyz, or lesser popularity like WANZ, Honnaka, others, so I guess they got big payment

@Inertia can give some informations about this ?