What Happened to...

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I had been wondering for a while about Hirose Umi, hoping she'd come back.

Word is she's definitely gone. Something to do with her health.

If she's posted anything about what's next for her / if her health is improving (leading to a potential comeback...) or etc and anyone knows, do tell.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I had been wondering for a while about Hirose Umi, hoping she'd come back.

Word is she's definitely gone. Something to do with her health.

If she's posted anything about what's next for her / if her health is improving (leading to a potential comeback...) or etc and anyone knows, do tell.

hope she ok, want to see her comeback

Reactions: Restrepo

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
What happen to AVOP-302, the actress is looking innocent and pretty for me, but now the AVOP-302 even is not in the display in alice website, and there is no new video from the actress, how could and AVOP level actress juts got 1 vids, and even the vids itself is disappear from their official website ? Anybody knows ? Thank you

dinhbang123

Feb 27, 2009
Where is Kirara Asuka, is she retired or just talk a break?

^ She is debut on AVOP event, it's just like that, some acctress debut on AVOP too, AVOP-201 as example, about the website i have no idea.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
What happen to AVOP-302, the actress is looking innocent and pretty for me, but now the AVOP-302 even is not in the display in alice website, and there is no new video from the actress, how could and AVOP level actress juts got 1 vids, and even the vids itself is disappear from their official website ? Anybody knows ? Thank you

that vid still fine in Library, so I guess its not been pulled out from the market

there is no AVOP level actress, especially from studios that don't have big ambition to win, they just send what they got, trying if they get lucky

and maybe that girl decided to stop just after 1 adult video, paying some penalty to break the contract, or maybe she will comeback later under different stage name and different agent

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Where is Kirara Asuka, is she retired or just talk a break?

her latest vid was release on mid july, its summer time, so I think she is on vacation

lets wait and see, if she comeback, she still with S1 or change studio

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
that vid still fine in Library, so I guess its not been pulled out from the market

there is no AVOP level actress, especially from studios that don't have big ambition to win, they just send what they got, trying if they get lucky

and maybe that girl decided to stop just after 1 adult video, paying some penalty to break the contract, or maybe she will comeback later under different stage name and different agent

Hi Supmop, thank you for your answer, but the vid is not available in alice's website, even if you try to seacr using the code, or the actress' name, it won't appear T_T

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
What happened to this series/director?

uHvQ7Gm.jpg

lmvt3LL.jpg

mayCXZJ.jpg

0DjMXxN.jpg

Releases where very consistent, usually 2 a month, and now for a couple of months...nothing.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@Hans Kowalski

Not having seen any, what makes the series different/notable? Just POV action?

As an AIKA fan I will probably end up sampling her title in it.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Nonstop dirty talk. The AIKA movie is actually pretty bad, because that's right after she had her lips done, so she looks pretty freakish there.

I had one of the blowjob-centric spinoffs translated to give you an idea what to expect.

PTH9sbL.png

UegbLTc.png

2RnP55o.png

sE9JO1t.png

9e1Hul3.png

TPE3Zjd.png

03OPNvO.png

jsdErUr.png

EyGSDrG.png

tIamxiy.png

PQqXRo2.png

yQ6p7xY.png

SDZtXek.png

ff27WeS.png

wnbvkJL.png

6v8jovi.png

a8P0nuM.png

bFrC5Vq.png

7E4JIEn.png

Snk3FWu.png

sMHdAYN.png

PoxGDSw.png

a34M9JT.png

qAFJ0ja.png

l8xpYZ7.png

7buSN8G.png

BhYqW62.png

hbFKdff.png

cptM2Hp.png

5QxAguC.png

cKXebKI.png

KvyyEzF.png

5Z9BmmW.png

K8VjqEF.png

APnnOcD.png

doPVrKa.png

N1RlCiT.png

TUx6hpn.png

8qwuNHV.png

Xb2fg5e.png

Wx4Ec3N.png

RGPPOQJ.png

YAHOTwG.png

BAxowES.png

k9sP3qm.png

bEsSBF0.png

jwdKvsy.png

dXu8Ald.png

2YadR8I.png

6Dw2zpZ.png

xfiLgqY.png

aJyeiFe.png

i2SHUUu.png

Xk0HrrC.png

qo478uZ.png

9y90Z7e.png

IzGYED0.png

I7yhKEd.png

YvK9PFy.png

Mfq2TyS.png

lNt6KZf.png

HoQC2SH.png

rEvLGCf.png

WyWTqEU.png

rROfhY5.png

2OnshMk.png

wzHZUMp.png

0t0eJI1.png

blKMlQa.png

S3r11TR.png

You basically get this non-stop for 2 hours straight, it's pretty great. If it's like the last one I commissioned it's going to take a couple of days until it's available in the shop though. But here's the movie without subs for anyone interested!

https://mega.nz/#!8moBxZYS!6-WkGjPVToR3ql8IXKQ88HVVimcc5KJOH6Vq48-DIFo

Reactions: naruto_nutty1

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Nonstop dirty talk. The AIKA movie is actually pretty bad, because that's right after she had her lips done, so she looks pretty freakish there.

AIKA had her lips done ?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hi Supmop, thank you for your answer, but the vid is not available in alice's website, even if you try to seacr using the code, or the actress' name, it won't appear T_T

Seema it has been deleted from Alice's website, but I think you still can get it somewhere out there ?

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Anybody know what's happedened with Mayu Yuki? (裕木まゆ ) There's nothing new updates on her twitter since 4 months