What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
well i can say that i beat dragon age 2 completely (all difficulties,all endings,choices,skills etc) it was fun

now i am playing eve online (trial) got nothing else to do

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Crysis 2. I am not sure sure I like the big city setting and fighting aliens early on in the game.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i'm back to PSX emulation
there are just too many good games i haven't played yet

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
i'm back to PSX emulation
there are just too many good games i haven't played yet

I agree 100%. That system had so many RPG's that I still have to get to.

I've been sitting on Wild Arms 2 for a while, might be time to finally get through it.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Forget all the new games..NEO GEO all the way...

As Keith Apicary says...

[youtube]JA83YSLo5IQ[/youtube]

uk21
picture.php

boyen

Mar 2, 2010
I'm order Portal 2 and Shogun Total War 2 right now, i'm big fans of Shogun Total War because you can kill the enemy general using geisha like this :

[youtube]g2QQtxAIQEo[/youtube]

Take that Hojo, Hideyoshi Hashiba all the way :evillaugh: And if the enemy dare to send ninja to kill her, he will face his fate like this.

[youtube]zQLTY6inOBw&NR[/youtube]

:cheer: Yeah, that my lady, you go girl :cheer:

Oct 6, 2007
Recently just beat Dragon Quest IV and V but I'm being derailed by playing Plants vs. Zombies on PC. I don't care how old it is, PvZ is amazingly addictive.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Portal 2 was amazing as expected.

Now playing Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (Nintendo DS) :tea:

sapientiam

Jan 1, 2010
i would like to see diablo 3 tho... its been delayed like for eternity

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! well at least until skyrim then it will be the second best XDDDD T_T but i dont have time to play *sob* back to work i go <.<

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Call of Duty World at War( single player). I really love the single player mode of the Call of Duty Games, its just a shame they are too short.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Dusted off the old Ps2 and have started to re-play : God of war 1&2 / kingdom hearts 1&2/
Need for speed most wanted and .Hack// G.U.

:perfectplan:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Call of Duty World at War( single player). I really love the single player mode of the Call of Duty Games, its just a shame they are too short.

They are totally awesome but expect some changes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Modern_Warfare_3
http://www.1up.com/news/modern-warfare-3-development-hampered

Seeing as some of the lead developers of COD went to Electronic Arts I am interested in seeing what they come up with there. Black Ops was kickass and although the storyline was a little weird the gameplay in Modern Warfare 2 was killer, (dead bodies everywhere!).

Now that I have a half-decent computer I can play some of these great games on my PC and I am lovin it! Gives me something to do now that I am staying at the Heartbreak Hotel....if you know what I mean.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008