What games are you playing?

aznvietguy411

Oct 14, 2009
Got way too many games to still play, just so little time haha. Currently I am playing

FFXIII
Valkyria Chronicles
GTAIV Episodes of Liberty City

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
beat hazard for 10 hours straight i've become color blind.....

TKA

Mad Cunt
Former Staff
Dec 22, 2006
Seriously, Sengoku Rance is deeper and more complex than most western and 'triple A' games i have played in years, i am now a big fan of Alice Soft.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
finally completed demon's souls 100% so i am playing splinter cell conviction and starcraft 2 beta

Joey007

Jun 27, 2009
Starcraft 2 Beta atm =D

very very awesome =D

July 27 official release date
preordered the Collector's Edition ^^

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
god of war III <3 ahhh how much have i waited for this and dante's inferno

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
I'm currently playing:

• Cross Edge - Synthesising is so fun...but collecting materials takes forever
  • Trinity Universe - Tongue-in-cheek all the way, but I do wish they would stop adding lines which aren't said in the Japanese audio; it entirely alters the portrayal of the characters (btw, I do know what localisation is)
  • Demon Souls - Not as hard as everyone made out, but still a great game with plenty to offer
  • Persona 3 FES - Playing through it for the memories
  • Persona 4 - Same as above

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010

:pandalaugh: Thanks!

The whole 'evoker' implementation is certainly confusing for those people who can't grasp the concept that as your Persona is 'another self', the 'gun' is used to shed your mortal coil and make way for your other self. It is symbolism and not a prelude to suicide. Of course, this was never explained in the game, but that's what it is truly about! :grassdance:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Record of Agarest War (360). This is a long game.

replikant72

Jul 14, 2009
Hi, on my PS3 that would be Darksiders. I´ll buy Red Dead Redemption (when it´s cheaper than now ;-) )
On my Pc it is Final Fantasy XI online (yep, still running).
Last week I bought the low budget version of Mass Effect 1 which I just started to play. Looking at how fast I play I think I´ll fish it when part 4 is out^^.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
It's actually a surprising good game, but when I see that game written anywhere I immediately think of this GameTrailers clip. :joker:

Haha, you want them? They're just sitting in the box.
I'm annoyed for not choosing the Hard Difficulty because I miss out on all of the super high level baddies and all of their high level drops. If I start over now it'll take me at least a good 50-60 hours to get to where I am now grrr.

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
Haha, you want them? They're just sitting in the box.
I'm annoyed for not choosing the Hard Difficulty because I miss out on all of the super high level baddies and all of their high level drops. If I start over now it'll take me at least a good 50-60 hours to get to where I am now grrr.

Sorry that I'm going a little off-topic - But in response, I can appreciate that. In Cross Edge it is pretty much the same (although you can transfer a limited number of skill points etc. from a normal play-through) but all the achievements, items, weapons etc. that you have synthesised are all lost. Getting Platinum (I'm a completionist) is a nightmare on that game due to the huge synthesising list. :exhausted:

As for what's in the box...no thanks. The game itself is hard enough to play without someone walking in the door during the generation change. :pandalaugh:

Oh...and if anyone is thinking of buying Record of Agarest War, here's (another) incentive:

[YOUTUBE]EFVreGnkyx0[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy. :pandalaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Playing an English-patched version of Fate / Stay Night for my first time ever. I'd seen the anime back in 2007 but had held off from playing the game until the fan translation project finished all three arcs. Given that it finished in late 2008, it seems that I should have checked back in more regularly. ^^; Anyway, it's very good so far. Shirou just summoned Saber and she managed to survive Lancer's Gae Bolg.