What Car Do You Drive?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sicklychild

Jan 6, 2008
nissan-qashqai-dci-4wd-tekna-3.jpg

Nissan Quashqai Tekna

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
it's auto
why would i drive a manual car!!!!

Are you telling us a question?

Anyhow, if you were asking us 'Why would I drive a manual car????' then I would have to reply with "because it's a lot of fun, and can save you a few yen at the petrol station."

My ONLY qualm about driving is when driving in winter back in Saskatoon. Manual sucked then, but those days are over and done with.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Honda S2000
Nissan 350Z
NSX
Lotus Elise
Scion TC
Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

No, this is what DO you drive, not "what I beat off to"

If you are claiming to own those, then please, prove me wrong with photos.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Haha, you never know. Oh well, time to add my baby in here. Let's hope the Flickr coding works on this forum.

2869009738_d06b6e29be.jpg

My baby, the Toyota Voltz (2005)

greenz

Mar 31, 2007
i can drive more cars but not mine they are for my brothers
onw have Audi Q7 and the other have mercedes benz c200 coupe

bukiyou

Aug 2, 2008
No, this is what DO you drive, not "what I beat off to"

If you are claiming to own those, then please, prove me wrong with photos.
I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I will show 3 of my cars only.

ver_004.jpg

I also have a honda logo and a nissan silva.

gocchin

Idol Otaku
May 12, 2008
Just one car at the moment, Nissan Cube, Autech Rider Edition. Great versatility, seats fold in every which way and very easy to drive! Of course car navi is a must in Japan...

:goodmood:

greenz

Mar 31, 2007
dude.....thats a nice clean ass car plz tell let it be a manual and not some pussy auto....rich bastard*cough*

i have ordered a Ferrari F430 red it will arrive after 2 weeks so wait for the pictures and i kept the Audi for the college and other places i want to go to and dont want to use my Ferrari:happy:

greenz

Mar 31, 2007
i have ordered a Ferrari F430 red it will arrive after 2 weeks so wait for the pictures and i kept the Audi for the college and other places i want to go to and dont want to use my Ferrari:happy:

wow!!!!!!! The Ferrari arrived yesterday :cool:
i took some photos
enjoy :grassdance:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I'm not doing much with vehicles right now (must be getting too old).
I've had pickups for quite a few years, and tricked out a few of them, but I just traded off my last one recently (a F-150 4X4) and went with just a plain old Ford Escape. With 4 wheel drive, so it's been doing nicely in all this snow we've been having lately.

vin

Feb 6, 2009
1980 holden torana UC. still has lots of works need to be done on it. only if i had more time and money. still, love it to death. mini muscle!! what i really want is a ford falcon or a holden monaro.

Astb

Nov 7, 2007
I own a 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited. I got really lucky.
mycar1.jpg

Yes, I did name it. So what? A girl can name her car if she wants to. :p