What Car Do You Drive?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Good Lord! You have a 288GTO, a Testarossa, a 959 and a 300SL? You are either very, very rich or a huge BSer. :eek:mg: It's the internet, so I'll go with the later choice as a default. :dunno:

In either case, I do like your taste in cars, however... :cool:

All conviently parked at a dealership too. :snicker:

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
that is the problem with the internet, isn't it? I could be full of shit, well except for the 959 picture, but nothing is really believable unless it's in your living room :p

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Look what P diddy just bought his son over the weekend for his 16th birthday.....

235824255_f60c303c1a.jpg

A 350,000 dollar Maybach! That's disgusting.

Here's what I was driving when I turned 16...

17947b9a71c0d578.jpg

It ain't purdy, but if I had a dime bag of weed and a half tank of gas on a Friday night I was good to go and happy as shit!

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
15268_0_1_2_dt%20250%20mx_YAMAHA%20SWEET%20RIDES%20GREAT%20TO%20DATE%20MARCh%202007.jpg

This is what I was driving when I was 16.

I really liked that bike, I sold it off about 16 years ago for a Yamaha Seca 650 turbo. (Which I sold off when the turbo puked) But these days I really wish I had that one back again.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
jeebus, if I post pics of my bikes (just two but...), you guys will TRULY think I'm full of shit! I like old cars, but I keep up with modern bikes.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
Look what P diddy just bought his son over the weekend for his 16th birthday.....

235824255_f60c303c1a.jpg

A 350,000 dollar Maybach! That's disgusting.

That's not a Maybach you can buy, that's the Exelero, which was a one-off concept car. FWIW, the kid only got the cheapest base model Maybach 57. He can't drive, but that's ok, you're supposed to be driven in them via chauffeur. The cars are enormous btw, if you haven't seen or ridden in one. You need the 62 model to really get busy with a girl in the back though...

Jul 1, 2009
That's not a Maybach you can buy, that's the Exelero, which was a one-off concept car.

Good catch.

As for your cars, just take a picture with a piece of paper reading Akiba-Online taped to the gearshift of any one of them.

Should be easy... right?

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Good catch.

As for your cars, just take a picture with a piece of paper reading Akiba-Online taped to the gearshift of any one of them.

Should be easy... right?
Well, yeah if the car dealer will let me..... :snicker2:

I knew that the Maybach I posted was the exact model but the one posted with the ribbon on it in the article didn't look as cooool! :perfectplan:

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
Good catch.

Should be easy... right?

"yogurting" - this isn't a car board! Ok, actually, I drive a Daihatsu. A really old one :p

It is fairly easy, but unless I have some ego to prove...I've got to go to the garage (not in the same building), write out on a piece of paper whatever it is you want me to say, snap some shots, transfer them to my computer, then upload them. Probably 20-30 minutes out of my life that isn't worth wasting, since we're interested in JAV here, not cars.

I am actually very active in the car community, but I prefer to remain completely anonymous here. ONE of the four is actually my car (properly "yogurted' on a relevant board). The others were meant to mislead, in case someone recognized any of those cars - this is a big, but small city.

Jul 1, 2009
"yogurting" - this isn't a car board! Ok, actually, I drive a Daihatsu. A really old one :p

It is fairly easy, but unless I have some ego to prove...I've got to go to the garage (not in the same building), write out on a piece of paper whatever it is you want me to say, snap some shots, transfer them to my computer, then upload them. Probably 20-30 minutes out of my life that isn't worth wasting, since we're interested in JAV here, not cars.

I am actually very active in the car community, but I prefer to remain completely anonymous here. ONE of the four is actually my car (properly "yogurted' on a relevant board). The others were meant to mislead, in case someone recognized any of those cars - this is a big, but small city.

If you think it's too much work to do a little bit of proving, I'm sure you understand why I don't believe you own any of those cars.

Your bluff was called and you'd rather not admit it was a bluff... typical car guy. :notice: We're an egotistical lot.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
well here's the dilemna: I am very much into cars, so can't resist posting on this thread - car guy thing right? However, if a car is exceptionally rare, and someone figures out where I live, then figuring out who I am is very straightforward. And obviously, this isn't the sort of board where I want my identity known! So I threw up some chaff and flares. So which one is mine? The one that's the most affordable. It's also probably obvious which picture is "real".

My *main* car is too well known on the internet to post. Once you start tuning, cars become as unique as their owners. I obviously won't post it, but it does make 788awhp. Still cost well into six figures to build, but not nearly as much as the "investment" car.

Jul 1, 2009
So which one is mine? The one that's the most affordable.

You did not present four equally likely choices. The Testarossa is significantly more common and less expensive than the others, so I would guess that is "your car".

My *main* car is too well known on the internet to post. Once you start tuning, cars become as unique as their owners. I obviously won't post it, but it does make 788awhp. Still cost well into six figures to build, but not nearly as much as the "investment" car.

Assuming you have betrayed a preference for European cars, I would guess you are talking about a modified 911 Turbo, mostly likely a (water-cooled) 996 or 997 given that power level.

Your story has grown more complex, but it's no more likely to be true than before. If you aren't going to provide proof, I have no more interest in this discussion.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
argh, knew it would come down to this. ok, how do I provide proof, without fully giving away the identity of my exact car? Figure out a way, and I'll snap pics with a sticky note "for mister_playboy". As for "European preference", let's just say that I like my cars like I like my girls....

Plus, make it worth my while to continue interest in this discussion. What excellent uncensored creampie pantyhose vids are you going to hook me up with? :)

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
In the UK I had a couple cars over the time.

Ford Mondeo - 1 year

Volvo S40 - 2 years

Ford Mustang GT - 3 years

In Japan I have a Prius but I have an old GTO 1996 that I bought with no engine and missing most parts as a weekend project to rebuild it.