JP S-tune cars

VQ37VHR

Sep 20, 2009
yo i wasn't sure where to post this topic so my bad if this ain't the spot lol and sorry if someone beat me to this topic >.>

yo there's more to japan than pr0n and hentai lol jk most of us love jp culture
^^;
but i wanna know... does anyone drive a badass jp car? and by "badass" i mean anything manual transmission... S-tune cars that're tagged "type-R" "type-S."
i personally don't >.> but i hope in the future i will ^^; but i do LOVE my car. yo even if your car isn't a S-tune, tell me what you got lol hopefully i get somethin' started and eventually post pics of vehicle you drive/own. please share ^^; aiight peace hola at your boy~

aznvietguy411

Oct 14, 2009
My family just recently bought 2 cars. I got a 2009 Lexus IS350. And my dad got his Infiniti FX-50. I also drive a 1999 Nissan Altima.

Personally it's nice to have a manual transmission, but if you live in a city like mines, there's really no point in having one, other then bringing it to the track. But maybe one day. I'm actually saving up for a Audi RS4, because the price is going to drop really low then back up again due to Audi cutting production of the car. So maybe lol.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
but i wanna know... does anyone drive a badass jp car? and by "badass" i mean anything manual transmission... S-tune cars that're tagged "type-R" "type-S."

manual transmission is badass? ehm... i hope you know that 99% of european cars have manual transmission, and many people don't even know what automatic transmission is :wetland:

anyways, i had a Mazda MPS for a couple of years; quite a monster if you ask me (there are some youtube videos of the MPS against this and that...), but you US people are probably used to engines bigger than that.
too bad that it was FWD (i think that's the only one available here) so i couldn't fully enjoy it -_-

i sold it because it was costing me too much, for the use i made of it, and i replaced it with.... a Mazda 3 2.0 diesel (known as Mazda Axela in Japan)

mazda_3_mps_03.jpg