Wanting to be in diapers

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Fact:

When I was about 4 years old, I remember watching my cousin change her little brother’s diaper. For some reason, I use to sneak his diapers out of his diaper bag in the closet and try to put them on. I was only four years old. I never understood why I wanted to be in diapers, (surprisingly) like many others out in the world, I had a fascination to wear a diaper and be babied by a pretty girl. I didn't ask this upon myself. Life simply made it so.

I’m not sure if this is accurate, but I think I’ve made a connection from various stories I’ve read and my own experience, but it’s a very deep subject.
There is something amazing about a pretty female overpowering a male, causing him extreme frustration to the point of eruption, while she remains completely calm, and out of his reach. She wins!

A diaper is designed to trap, and keep something in. It doesn’t matter what that is, the point is that it contains what it surrounds. A diaper wraps around your body locking you into it.

Now, off the subject. Let’s look at the word: frustration.

· Frustration can often bring on a feeling of anger.
· Anger then turns into pressure ( a buildup of emotion)
· Pressure is then converted into energy that needs to escape
· A buildup of energy can cause an explosion
· An explosion needs to be directed somewhere

imagine a little boy exploding in anger because his older sister won't let him have his way.

Anger is seen by popular sentiment as a bad thing because in most people’s eyes it results in negative behavior. However, Anger itself is not a bad thing when its power is harnessed and turned into a positive feeling. The question is: How can anger be positive? And why would someone want to put themselves at a disadvantage in order to intentionally stimulate a feeling of frustration and defeat upon themselves? Why would any guy want his girlfriend to trigger a buildup of frustration and energy in himself? (In fun)

Imagine if you understood how to turn your frustration into an energy that powers and stimulates an arousing feeling. The human mind often turns a negative emotion into a positive, such as a stimulation as a coping mechanism to a situation is cannot resolve. (This is not a bad thing; it’s a beautiful ability of being human). In other words, when speaking of relasionships (girlfriend/boyfriend) the feeling of frustration doesn’t need to be projected as a negative behavior, but rather funneled and harvested into energy that powers pleasure. Emagine if you could redirect and channel all that energy to a particular part of your body. You might then beg her to frustrate you more.

So imagine this Fantasy stimulation for a moment:

A girl with amazing magical powers has just struck you with a magic won. You are no longer a teenager, but a tiny little boy in a diaper under her control and the control of her powerful army of guards. Like all diapers, the diaper you are wearing wraps around your body, locking you into it. You want to escape and get away, and out of your diaper, but you are wearing overall/shortalls with a zipper on the back. There is no escaping your outfit; you will remain in the diaper for the rest of the day.

The girl automatically has an advantage over you because she doesn't have to wear diapers. She and all her girlfriends can tease you about your diaper, and there is nothing you can do about it.

The frustration of being teased buy a bunch of cute girls causes you to want to break free from being a little boy in diapers, but you can't. At one point you try to escape but a girl blocks your path to the door with her beautiful legs. With all your might you wrestle her legs trying to move them aside so you can pass her, but she is too strong. Meanwhile, the pressure and frustration inside you begins to build as you are defeated by her and all her friends. You have nowhere to channel the growing buildup of frustration. The more you are picked on and teased, the greater the pressure becomes. Eventually the energy becomes too great and you explode in your diaper. It is the only thing you are able to do without their approval.

Last edited:
Reactions: barba and CoolKevin

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
RtR0vh1.jpg

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
Uhhhhh oooookay.............lol

Anyway, hey..........if that gets ya going, more power to you, I say!!!!.................nice fetish for someone with submissive tendencies anyhow.............I could go on and on about the various fetishes and all that I have............;)

Reactions: endless_blue_water

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Wow. You smoke dope don't ya buddy? no offense meant, you are just a bit out there on this one. Kinda cool though, not my thing but still....kinda cool.

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Wow. You smoke dope don't ya buddy? no offense meant, you are just a bit out there on this one. Kinda cool though, not my thing but still....kinda cool.

lol, I can see where people would think that. It is indeed very strange I agree. I don't even understand it myself. Though I also don't know how the universe can travel in any direction for infinity. Only God knows.
I know when I developed a fascination with diapers I was around 4, 5 years old I didn't smoke dope. Nor do I now. No matter how crazy it sounds, I love diapers.

Not the cloth kind they make today, but the traditional plastic backing disposable’s like these.

1989_pampers_diapers.jpg

When the new cloth diapers came out, I lost all interest in them. It was devastating for me and many other AB/DLs. The diapers from the 90s were plastic, not cloth on the outer shell and felt silky between your legs. They still make the plastic backed diapers today - for adults. I'm sure your girlfriends would love it if you brought some home lol. :p

bino.jpg 254-12-package.jpg

Anyway, back to the story.
I think this liking for diapers all started with the cartoon Mighty Mouse.

mim.gif

The mouse use to try to save the girl. Sometimes the bad guy would grab him and squeeze the life out of him. I remember Mighty Mouse trying to escape to save the girl, but he could not escape the bad guy's grip. While his arms were tied, I remember watching him struggle in his outfit; his shorts reminded me of a diaper for some reason. He had to escape without using his hands which were tied. From that point I started thinking about the idea of a girl expecting a boy to do impossible things. Like a girl taking something that belongs to her boyfriend, such as a key to his car. He has to get the key back without using his hands because her body guard is holding him. Because his arms are not free, he must try to grab it from her closed hand using the only part of his body left, which is locked inside the diaper. (Impossible). As he tries again, and again, he is unsuccessful with each attempt; It is humanly impossible. The harder he tries, the greater his frustration and buildup of energy. But while he feels frustrated and defeated, he is also turned on by her power over him.
An explosion in his diaper = Total defeat. From that point on, there is no escaping his situation. It is the most ultimate stage of defeat and handing over total control to the female.

I found an audio clip a few years ago that kind of demonstrates a dominate situation. Though it's a little over kill IMO.

I use to feel so bad about these feelings as a child. But then later realized it was just me wanting to wear the diaper and be dominated by a pretty girl. It's hard to believe that I had them feelings at such a young age, and had to deal with them alone. I even went to a few counselors to try to figure out what it all meant. They all said it was above their understanding so I dropped them, just as they dropped the ball on me. So much for the medical industry. But whatever, they just want your money.

Everything is a result of something else, be it the past or whatever. If you make it bad, then it is bad. Diapers never harmed anyone. And because this concept involves being forced to stay in your diaper, your privet parts are never exposed. As a matter of fact, you are not allowed to touch the girl, she is like a queen. Before you can reach her, you must fight 10,000 of her guards. No matter how angry she makes you, you will never be able to touch her. Most guys want to dominate girls, and over power them. I want just the opposite.

Attachments

• BodyGuard-Too-Strong.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 225
  • nail_tapping_with_manicure.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 865
Last edited:

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
sorry man, your posts are way too long to read through so im not sure if im repeating but Paul Gilmartin's "Mental Illness Happy Hour" podcast talks to listener "D", covering, among other things, his paraphilic infantilism. definitely worth listening to.

Last edited:

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
Hey.............ageplay..........nothing wrong at all with that........I'm kinda into that a bit myself............prefer more of an older guy/preteen or teen girl scenario..........(come to think of it, I probably aint the only guy that comes to this forum thatd say that...................)

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
sorry man, your posts are way too long to read through so im not sure if im repeating but Paul Gilmartin's "Mental Illness Happy Hour" podcast talks to listener "D", covering, among other things, his paraphilic infantilism. definitely worth listening to.

Sorry, it's difficult to explain something like this quickly. Thank you for the recommendation.
I hope this Paul Gil video is constructive. Can you attach an mp3 of the podcast? I don't use iTunes. It's too intruding. It's typical to get negative remarks about this subject because of the nature of what diapers are used for. It's understandable. But most DLs just like the way the diaper physically feels on their body, makes them feel like a baby again. And not all AB/DLs like diapers for the same reasons. I never used them for what they were intended for.

There are a lot of medical names that make things sound worse than they are. Mental Illness or psycho this and that. They are just labels pointing to subconscious experiences, and elements of our world. If Age play is sick, then so is all the other roll play, fetish, 4play behaviors out there. What I find more sick; are WARS, Children starving every day, and People dying for the good of a few men.

In my eyes, I see criticisms about AB/DLs as a lack of understanding. It is a view that the common public has never turned to look at or understand. Fetishes are discoveries. They are the result of individuals who have creatively channeled emotions and experiences into another form of pleasure. As long as they don’t harm people, they have succeeded whether or not they were aware of their discovery.

I don’t mean this defensively, but negative comments about liking diapers doesn't bother me anymore, though It would make me happy if people tried to understand what I was saying. Either way, I have always seen them as incredible. Since I was 4 years old, there has always been something beautiful and powerful about the thought of a pretty college aged girl mothering and looking after a cute boy in diapers. Obviously, any male who has any kind of feeling or emotion, would want to be the boy himself.

• If we are not able to take ourselves out of our adult mind, and picture ourselves as the boy, we'll never understand.
  • If you cannot visually picture how the diaper would feel on you, how it feels when you walk across the room as she is watching you, you’ll never understand.
  • You have to stop and think for a moment.
  • Imagine it, no matter how ridiculous it seems. Visually picture it in your brain. Feel it on you. She is looking at you with her beautiful eyes. You can only stand there and absorb the love.

Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Bro, ya know I got luv for ya, really i do. But you are being defensive. I should know, been there done that. Now listen close, It doesn't matter what others think. They could be right, they might be wrong, you should accept both possibilities. But it doesn't matter. It means nothing. You shared here because you felt the need to share and that is what mattered. Don't worry about it, it is nothing but a thing. It ain't no big deal.

So ya got a diaper fetish, I changed plenty of them in my time. Don't mean nothin'. Ya got the right ta feel what ya feel because that is who ya are. You are not alone. We all got our quirks.

isityours

Sep 27, 2008
again, your posts are really long but i think i get the gist. firstly, Paul Gilmartin so named his podcast (not vid) himself and it is dedicated to providing a space where people can freely discuss their fears, quirks, phobias etc. while the name may feel stigmatizing, that is the name. as for the link, sure i could go look for it but everything you need to get there by yourself is right at your fingertips. you can even copy/paste the title into your favorite search engine. there is a website too and i think he hosts on libsyn. the info i have without actually doing a search (because the file is on my podcatcher) is that it is show No 140.
see how that works? it takes longer to justify why you dont want to do something for someone that they can more simply do for themselves, than to just do it. whats that line "Give a man a fish..."?

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Isityours, sorry if I came off lazy.
This is not why I asked if you had the file. You're absolutely correct, how difficult is it to find something? It's not. Your ending words made me think that you thought that I wanted "you" to do the work.
whats that line "Give a man a fish..."?
Another figure of speech, or line would be: "You can't ask for a fire if you don't put the wood in" I get it.

I don't use iTunes. For the same reason many of us come to forms to talk openly about things we can't with our friends and families. I would like to keep the discussion here at Akiba. When you search and download a file through a closed source application like iTurns - owned by a corporation like Apple who logs IPs from eveything everyone downloads, you might as well put your address on the net. If I had the power, and wanted to know who you were, the first place I would go is to the site you told me to search. It's like when you tell someone to look at a link on the net at 5 PM, there are time stamps. I wasn't being lazy. I have no idea what that application is doing or connecting to. Not everyone runs a full end to end VPN. It's no one's bussiness but mine, and the people I talk to here at Akiba. And I don't like iTurns anyway, it runs too many processes.

I will keep an eye out for the audio you mentioned from other sources. Thank you for recomending it. I like your avatar by the way!

Last edited:

U15Fan2

Jan 20, 2013
The fact that you like diapers is not your problem. The fact that you don't seem to understand that nobody cares about your diaper fetish on a forum that is not, in any way, devoted to diapers is. This is not even tangentially related to JI and should be deleted, as should your disgustingly retarded signature pics.

Reactions: jason77

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
...The fact that you don't seem to understand that nobody cares about your diaper fetish on a forum that is not, in any way, devoted to diapers is.
This is not even tangentially related to JI and should be deleted, as should your disgustingly retarded signature pics.

How do I know that unless I ask?
And who makes you God to say what others like or don't like? Or what the form is devoted to? Do we not talk about, technology, software, games and other unrelated topics here? Are you kidding me?
Maybe more people don't respond because of what others might think about them. There were posts about diapers in the past here, and I never responded because I was worried about my rep. Now I'm not.

You should be happy you have the freedom to leave this thread without letting the door hit you on the a$$.
And by the way, it's not called a signature, it's called an Avatar. At least I have an original one.
Peace :nikmat:

Last edited:

isityours

Sep 27, 2008
Isityours, sorry if I came off lazy.
This is not why I asked if you had the file. You're absolutely correct, how difficult is it to find something? It's not. Your ending words made me think that you thought that I wanted "you" to do the work.

Another figure of speech, or line would be: "You can't ask for a fire if you don't put the wood in" I get it.

I don't use iTunes. For the same reason many of us come to forms to talk openly about things we can't with our friends and families. I would like to keep the discussion here at Akiba. When you search and download a file through a closed source application like iTurns - owned by a corporation like Apple who logs IPs from eveything everyone downloads, you might as well put your address on the net. If I had the power, and wanted to know who you were, the first place I would go is to the site you told me to search. It's like when you tell someone to look at a link on the net at 5 PM, there are time stamps. I wasn't being lazy. I have no idea what that application is doing or connecting to. Not everyone runs a full end to end VPN. It's no one's bussiness but mine, and the people I talk to here at Akiba. And I don't like iTurns anyway, it runs too many processes.

I will keep an eye out for the audio you mentioned from other sources. Thank you for recomending it. I like your avatar by the way!

yeah, i dont use itunes either. i use mypod on android and poddler(?) on linux. like i said, you can download it from libsyn without the need for any third-party software. i will even give you the address:

mentalpod.libsyn.com

and the rss feed:

mentalpod.libsyn.com/rss

ps did i mention something about itunes somewhere? you seem a little fixated...

Can you attach an mp3 of the podcast?

Your ending words made me think that you thought that I wanted "you" to do the work.

although i misinterpreted your intent, that is exactly what you asked me to do. i come off condescending because i am.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
The fact that you like diapers is not your problem. The fact that you don't seem to understand that nobody cares about your diaper fetish on a forum that is not, in any way, devoted to diapers is. This is not even tangentially related to JI and should be deleted, as should your disgustingly retarded signature pics.

well there is always one idiot, some do care, I DO, there are a lot more disgusted with you, than endless_blue_water and myself
the only thing you did get right was what section should it be in, (I am thinking about it.)

------------------------
ah my signature, my dream, Lenfried sitting on my lap in her wet diaper is magical and sends me in a mind numbing ecstasy, and of course I will be wearing one as well.
another dream I have had since way back is in a harem of diapered women, I can go into great detail of enjoyment and fulfilment, but my typing skills are not the best, and most will not like in this thread, (but there is no harm in having a dedicated diaper thread where it can be more graphic in detail, or put a little note at the top of the passage/sentence stating it is graphic)
and yes my earliest memory was about 4 or 5, (the only real memory from that age) was being told off by my mum for wearing my sisters used diaper.

fetishes we all have them, but some deny them, (even in here would you believe it), I do not think we choose them a lot off the time, but most we are born with, but there are some influences we pick up on our walk through life, what is more needed is understanding towards them, but the way society is set up, it is the greedy ones that will always win, and it is to hell with the rest of you,

I will leave it there for now so it is not too long winded

POWER to the DIAPER

sorry a quick PS, nobody is normal, we are all different

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
I didn't notice the girl in your sig wearing a Dip till you mentioned it CoolKev. She's cute.
Thanks for being open, And real! That's difficult to find in people today. People with Integrity!

fetishes we all have them, but some deny them, (even in here would you believe it), I do not think we choose them a lot off the time, but most we are born with, but there are some influences we pick up on our walk through life, what is more needed is understanding towards them, but the way society is set up, it is the greedy ones that will always win, and it is to hell with the rest of you,

That is so true how we pick things up along the way, and how simple things become more complex. I never understood why I wanted to take my cousins diapers and wear them. I was already 5y and out of diapers. Maybe it was a result of seeing his sister change him, and she always had these really cute girlfriends over at the house. Maybe it was about the attention he was getting. The way the diaper sounded back then was amazing. They were silky and plastic like on the outside. I have no interest in these cloth diapers today. Anyway, diapers were not about a turn-on back then.

wpid-rcKrakatoaKatie.jpg 718736-l.jpgmighty_mouse2.gif

When I was a young child, I started developing this strange idea after watching Mighty Mouse, I was about 6, 7 years old.

The idea of being bullied by a pretty girl (like my older sister's cute girlfriends who use to drag me out of the room (because I was too wild..lol) years later I appreciated this strength (which made me angry at the time) and turned it into an idea of being something fun. Somehow I took something that was not fun, and made it into a pleasure in my mind. A powerful, unstoppable girl suddenly became a beautiful idea.

Mighty Mouse is a concept now ..by the way. I don't think about mouse’s anymore..lol
Although the girl mouse in the cartoon was friends with the boy mouse, while watching the show I would often imagine the girl mouse was trying to trick him, as though she enjoyed watching this little mouse in diapers fight a big guy.
Where things gets complicated is:
Later the idea became more about a girl expecting a boy to do something totally impossible. Like a girl ordering a boy to pick up a car over his head and hold it for one hour if he wants her to let him out of his diaper. Or to pick up the front of a 200 ton Train without using his hands, he must pick up the front of the Train using his (thing, his male part). The more impossible the task, the more fun the idea was. That way of thinking was a long time ago. I still don't understand what it meant, and I don't find it appealing in the same way. The thought of being locked in a diaper on the other hand, while being challenged and defeated by a beautiful woman is hot.

If I could transform myself into a baby whenever I wanted, It would go something like this:
In my dream, I am 15 months old and wearing a bulky diaper. (I’ll call myself the boy for this very short and quick visual)

His/The boy’s babysitter's cheerleader friends are over at the house visiting her, and they are ALL super cute.
But the boy is not concerned with them as he marches with stomping footsteps towards the bathroom in his bulky diaper. The moment is serous as something massive is about to protrude at the seat of his diaper.
When he gets to the bathroom door he notices five of the girls are in there painting their toe nails, one of them is sitting on the toilet seat. He is too young to talk and say what he wants, so the girls just assume he came into the bathroom as a curious baby. One of the girls outside the bathroom decides she wants to chase him, so she calls out, "I'm going to come and get you". But he is ignoring her because he has something much more serous to take care of. In an unsuccessful attempt to get the girls painting their nails to acknowledge his urgent need, he becomes very frustrated and red in the face. All the sudden, he is pulled back out of the bathroom by a set of legs that now clamps around his diapered body. “I’ve got you now” said the girl chasing him. Like a fully inflated balloon, he is powerless against her tickling finger nails moving like spiders across the sides of his tummy. There is no longer a little boy in her grip, but an angry demon with fire shooting from his eyes and steam piping from his diaper. With all the last of his strength, he gives one last attempt to break free from the strong legs that lock around his body but she is too powerful.
The other girls are just watching the event while pinching their noses at the little boy struggling in his smelly diaper. Because the boy has now reached the point of no return. That is, ..he is unable to escape or hide what he has done in his diaper. This moment is the ultimate example of defeat, automatically putting the female at a major advantage with respect to their level of authority. Because they (the girls) caused the outcome of his situation, he is defeated.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I spend a lot of time in IRC, they all know about it there, weird and fetish conversations are always going on, diapers will be very tame to some subjects that come up
My last signature was Mayu and she wore a very big diaper

I am not a submissive wearer,
but I do like the cloth ones as well, I like the feel of the plastic, but I am probably older than you, we never had disposable ones, or if they was around, we never had them
now I would wear both types, but the disposables are easier to clean, but still would love to see Yuko Ogura in them, more than see her naked

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
Wow, Long thread

I can relate to this also, though I'm not as bold as you guys. But I understand it.

I think at times we're all sort of ignorant in our approach and methods when trying to understand something we've never experienced, or something we've never stopped to think about. This is pretty typical throughout all aspects of life.

I think what's over looked here is the emotional pleasure of the so called wanting to be babied by a woman. Let's just call it what it is ..endless_blue_water. While it's natural for most of us to focus on the disgusting thoughts of a diaper, we completely overlook the emotional pleasure of their power to mentally force the participant into submission. (his choice). Woman are beautiful, who would not want to be babied by one.

Last edited: