Torrent is not tracking any seed or leech from akiba-online.com torrent

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jnpachi

Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

Lately the torrents I am getting from this site is not tracking any seeds or leeches, hence not downloading.

I dont think it is an issue with my uTorrent as I am downloading fine on other torrents as usual.

3022ddv.jpg

Please, can any body help?:puzzled:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The torrents coming from this site are no different than anywhere else and often come from other sites so I doubt it's a problem specific to the forum.

Maybe there's absolutely no seed or peer for the torrent, but that's pretty unlikely.

Can you show us a screenshot of the trackers tab, that would be much more useful than the empty peer one.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Or a link to a torrent that don't work for you.

jnpachi

Jun 29, 2010
The torrents are newly released and coming from this site - it would be close to impossible to not have one seed or peer.

Looking at the tracker seed it seems all trackers are not working. This issue has also been for many other torrents.
2n80fw8.jpg

This has been a new issue, and I have been using this site for a while now. :puzzled:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I downloaded it and it's working fine for me. None of the trackers are actually working though and it's only working via DHT(which I can't see on your screenshot since it's hidden on top of the trackers) so my guess is that you have that option disabled.
It would also explains why some are working since those with working trackers would download fine.

To enable it, go to options, preferences, BitTorrent and check the 2 Enable DHT options as well as Local Peer Discovery if it isn't(but that one is probably useless). This is for v2.2.1, but it should be the same for v3.1.3 or pretty similar.

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
im having the same problem but with vuze and when i checked the enable dht is already ticked so i dont know what do do

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
im having the same problem but with vuze and when i checked the enable dht is already ticked so i dont know what do do

We can't help without more information. You may think it's the same but it might not be since there can be many reason for it not working.

Are other torrents working?

A link to a torrent that's not working for you and a screenshot with as much information as possible with the trackers displayed would be really helpful.

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
Sorry im kind of a noob when it comes to torrents im really only downloading from nyaatorrents and here the one on nyaa downloads no problem but for the past while ive tried to download from here it starts for a few seconds then just stops

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Again, a screenshot and link would really help.

Nyaa has their own tracker so every torrents there are sure to have at least 1 working tracker so an issue with DHT is very likely.

It seems that Vuze has a different implementation of DHT than utorrent so this might be the problem. Try installing the Mainline DHT plugin by following these instructions and let us know if it fixes the problem: http://www.techsupportalert.com/Vuze-help-optimizing-speed-installing-mainline-dht-plugin

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
There was a vuze update the other day i downloaded it and torrents seem to be working now so thanks for your help if it goes the way it did again ill try the method you suggested again thanx for your help

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
There was a vuze update the other day i downloaded it and torrents seem to be working now so thanks for your help if it goes the way it did again ill try the method you suggested again thanx for your help

You might want to try it anyway since it could help speed up some torrents with less seeds from what I was reading.