Top 10 gravure idol butts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which idol has the most amazing butt?

• Total voters

jackston

ASSMAN
Nov 12, 2008
Just downloaded a magazine that was uploaded by sunflower235 and was delightfully shocked to find some ridiculously hot pics in there featuring two of the hottest idols ever: Fumina Suzuki and Yuka Kuramochi...together!!! :mimisan:
12.jpg

That was extremely hot...then I saw the next pic and ... :dead::

13.jpg

Holy crap...is that even allowed in the idol world?!!! rubbing there big butts together!!! :hot:

14.jpg

Now that would be a dream if they made a booty-centric video together :metabelo:.

Find the full magazine here:
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...-2014-no-51-hinako-fumi-manami-ayami.1442638/

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
Should Ako Kijima really be included in this list? I consider myself an ass and leg man, and I appreciate the effort here but this a gravure thread. I don't know how old Kijima is now, but the photos and box cover of her on page 1 indicate that she was 15 at the time. I don't know the rules, but I always thought gravures had to be at least 16. That stuff with Kijima should be in the Junior section, not here. Just sayin', maybe there are more recent photos of her taken when she wasn't a JI.

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
:eek::p:apa::cambuk::haha:

jackston- - - - Just finished a recent YURI HAMADA torrent/video and she is unbelievable! She's lost a lot of weight but her tits and ass are even bigger than even last year! Between her tits, ass, or face I don't know which gets me harder! When she takes off her top and "pancakes" those 87/34F tits WOW! And her huge perfectly shaped ass cries out for some action! The only slight disappointment from her most recent videos are she should be doing MORE oral/BJ scenes with that beautiful face and perfect mouth! If she went all the way down on a banana or dildo the videos would be perfect!
Thanks a million for all your efforts to spread the word and pictures of the perfect Japanese asses that are out there! YOU ARE THE ASSMAN!

Reactions: jackston

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
Best gravure butt ever = Rui Kiriyama
Best ass closes ever = Asuka Izumi/ Rin Koike
Snap_2014_12_23_at_11_25_horz.jpg

Nozomi Fujimori is great too:

image.jpg

Last edited:

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013

Looking at the images she reminded me of a video in my collection
Searching in my collection and came across a video_ts folder (TSDV_41642).
and then it made me thinking "who makes sure i get to see those dvds?" :blink:
Searching here on akiba-online only confirmed what i already knew

Keep up the good work jackston :cerutu:

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
Yuri Hamada  040.jpg Yuri Hamada  043.jpg Yuri Hamada  -00688604.jpg Yuri Hamada  108.jpg Yuri Hamada  019191916.jpg Yuri Hamada  02121212012.jpg Yuri Hamada  019979789787.jpg Yuri Hamada  p_yuri-h3_02_048.jpg jackston here are some new YURI HAMADA one of our all-time favorites! I had to throw one in of her wonderful tits! No one does pancake like Yuri!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nsan and jackston

jackston

ASSMAN
Nov 12, 2008
Some Saki Shirato...

Reactions: Little Chucky