Time limit group sex

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I just saw two titles and got hooked to this "genre". In a nutshell, you get a gal tasked with a tonne of other guys, and she has to get them firing within a certain time limit.

There's 100 SEX Kumite by Akari Asahina (DV1392) which features her going from room to room getting the semen of 100 men on and in her by any means in under 2 hours. It appeals to me seeing her have fun and not waste time with foreplay. Really admire her athleticism even if a lot of them were handjobs (those tiny arms must've been sore after)

Another one is 30 Semen Shots by Rei Aoki (DASD184). She has considerably more time (210 mins) and less men to take care of, so this is much slower paced. What they've planned was very clever; Rei would change costumes in clear view with different looks to keep them aroused. It's funny how arousing seeing her changing clothes can be, like you're peeking at her in a changing room.

Love them both and please recommend me if you know of others!