Things that piss you off.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

inu_gurl_05

Jan 30, 2010
People liking a song, article of clothing, mannerism, et cetera only because everyone else does or because some stupidly famous douchebag says they like it so others have to as well.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Those stupid commercials that say their diet product taste like their original product.For example the diet Dr. Pepper soda commercials that use to say "diet Dr. Pepper taste just like regular Dr. Pepper". Who are the retards that say that kind of shit,are their tastebuds messed up because that is the only way I can imagine someone saying that those two products taste the same.If Diet soda tasted like its non-diet soda counterpart then no one would make regular soda anymore it would be a waste. I love both diet Dr. Pepper and regular Dr. Pepper they do not taste the same.

Another thing that pisses me off is those stupid Digiornos pizza commercials claim that their stuff taste like delivery pizza because the crust rises when it is baked of microwave.Bull Shit a rising crust does not make it taste like delivery. Digiornos pizza crust taste like some sort of weird biscuit crust. I had delivery chain pizzas(Mazzios,Papa Johns,Pizza Hut,Dominoes, GodFather's, Ken's, and so), Uno's Pizza, Local mom and pop delivery pizzas, Anthony's Pizza at the PX/BX,sbarro pizza, Little Skeezars pizza(Little Caesars pizza) and some of the cheap pizza mom and pop pizza restaurants and expensive pizza restaurants, Cici's pizza, and Pizza Pros with every kind of crust from cracker thin to deep dish. But Digiornos store bought pizza does not taste a damn thing like any of those pizzas, so I would like to know what delivery pizza restaurant are they comparing their pizza to in those commercials.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I detest commercials and advertisements in general because with their continuous bombardment of deceptions they make lying and cheating appear acceptable and immaterial.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
People liking a song, article of clothing, mannerism, et cetera only because everyone else does or because some stupidly famous douchebag says they like it so others have to as well.

Your just bitter cause you live in Oklahoma.

I would be too. :pissed:

Scarletsnow:
"I detest commercials and advertisements in general because with their continuous bombardment of deceptions they make lying and cheating appear acceptable and immaterial."

This coming April will be second anniversary of my TVs death. I hated the commercials and the sneaky way shows snuck in product during the show in between the five minute commercial span which equals 10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of commie-mercial assault for a 30 minute gig.
I watch DVD movies and some you tube shows on the net instead.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
My tv died as well. I then used a usb tv tuner on a computer for a while, but with internet on the same machine, television was annihilated. The usb tuner is still useful though to connect a wii to a computer monitor.

ponyboy

junior lolicon
Feb 24, 2009
people who get science wrong (especially in movies) I saw a film on tv and it was about lithium not only did they manage to get a 2 letter chemical symbol wrong they portrade it as a molten that reacts vigorously water which in reality it just fizzs and may catch a light

i also get pissed off by people who don't understand the concept of a civilised debate and resort mindless insults to prove a point

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
politicians. the incredible amount of them who infest any and every government, and the thought of what could be done with the billions spent to pay and support them.

to think that they are an implicit consequence of what we're used to call "democracy" is just hilarious

politic = the art of talking about everything without saying nothing

Embrace Democracy or you will be eradicated!

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
In Japan not much annoys me, sometimes being ignored cause they think I dont speak Japanese can piss me off.

In the UK there was a whole damn list of things that annoyed me!

NamiXxX

Namilover
May 2, 2010
If someone is just talking trash and nonsense , that pisses me off^^

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
oh how i "love" when someone that doesnt know shit about something starts to "explain" stuff example a "friend" of mine (an idiot IQ of stone no wait that would be offensive towards the stone) that is clueless about pc and fixing them starts telling me what to do and how to do it even after i fixed well over 50 pc's and around dozen laptops just cuz he went to a school for IT and his teacher (who is a bag of douche and stupid beyond believe) said that this and that should go here and there aaaaaaaaa i swear i'll kill him soon...

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Fast food places pretending that somehow giving you less for the same price is somehow a bargain. Like McDonalds and Burger King selling their dollar menu double cheeseburger with only one slice of cheese and pretending that you are somehow getting a deal when before they sold a double cheeseburger with two slices of cheese for the same price. Do they honestly expect people to be that gullible?

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
People who drive slow in the fast lane. Move it douche! :crash:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
the sound of the lovely flock of birds (sparrows i will kill them) and owls from midnight to noon :gayprance:

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
If someone is just talking trash and nonsense , that pisses me off^^

Especially when it's people who knows jack all about whom they talk about.
After all, there is a good old saying I always use in reply to people like that is...

"What I know, and You think, are definitely not one and the same!"

And even worse when it's family doing it amongst themselves,
and the worst being when parents do it against their own children.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Rain! In words, RAIN!!! Wahhhhhhh, it´s May 27th and it´s the 25th day this month with rain here... :brucelee: We should have a suicide smiley...
Well your from Hogwarts. Can't you just wave your magic wand? :brucelee:

I live in the Pacific Northwest and rain comes with the territory. Right now it's a lot of rain, but we have a few sun breaks and some totally nice sunny days.

The given is on the 5th of July through September it's just perfect awesome sunny weather. Makes the 7 month wait well worth it.

Having acceptance of the weather cycle can make life more bearable. :rainyday:

12Dragons

Juunigatsu No Ryuu
Apr 20, 2010
Leaving the remaining microwaving time on the microwave on when there's nothing there, older people acting less mature than I, and leaving the toilet seat up...just to name a few

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
when i plan something and it ends up going to smithereens in the last moment

oh and lately whats been pissing me off the most is articles about metal how its bad,satanic and other religious nonsense spouting from the mouths of pedophiles

example metallica concert a month ago (i didnt go my brother did) they wrote how everyone was drunk and high that they were using satanic symbols etc that there are hidden messages in metallica songs worshiping satan,preaching violence etc..... and the funny thing is that not one single person got injured they were all covered in my mud

and here they go and say shit about something they dont even know or understand

labeling metal just as heavy metal when they are genres from power to folk from pagan to viking to melodic death to black from symphony to speed and so on and on

i swear if i every get my hands on a nuclear weapon i will wipe all religions from the face of the earth (including 90% of population) i shall start from china then india (seriously fuck less for you own sake) the world i a crowded place and i am a very ridiculous/annoyed man :evil:

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Don't let them get to ya DxD....

Quotes the Great Howard Stern...
"I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock."

I also remember a saying that keeps me from peein' in the wind...

"It's the shallow stream that babbles the loudest, while the deep wide river flows silent and strong."

oh and lately whats been pissing me off the most is articles about metal how its bad,satanic and other religious nonsense spouting from the mouths of pedophiles
I'm assuming this is coming from the mouths of priests when they're not chasing choir boys around the pulpit. :gayprance::prance:

To me Good and Evil is not an external entity. It's in the minds of each of us.
e17007.gif

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well I am not going to get into a religious discussion. This thread is for things that piss you off though. I do have some of that going on.

What pisses me off as how people continue to knock Christianity. To me it is like they have no idea what in the hell they are talking about. Their arguments are often full of double standards.

I mean how can someone argue that their opinion counts and Christians don't? Christians have as much right to have an opinion as the next person. Christians come from very different backgrounds and are individuals just like anyone else. It pisses me off me people make crass generalaties about them. It often sounds very prejudicial, almost racist like.

Who do you think created hospitals? orphanges? (seriously, look it up) Who are the most giving people in the world? When others forget about charities or disaster areas because these are no longer hot topics in the news who do you think remembers? Who feeds the poor? Takes care of the elderly? Shelters the homeless? The list goes on and on. But Christians don't get much credit for that nor is that why they do it. It angers me that stuff is taken for granted by others.

And why do people make fun of Christians because some of them do bad things? Everyone does bad things. Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. While Christians are very different in most all respects they have a few things in common. One is they accept that they are imperfect and they are sinners. Another is they want to be better people than they currently are. Why do people keep expecting Christians to be pure as the driven snow when even Christians themselves know they are not?

I do not understand these attitudes towards a people who do so much good in the world. It can be frustrating to listen to or to read about. I respect that everyone has a different opinion on issues. We do not all have to agree on things. I mean how boring would that be? Still...sometimes I just get pissed off about the whole thing.

That is all I got to say about that.