The Ultimate Loli Thread

banned

May 29, 2009
A bit quiet here so here's one I recommend: CRPD-404

crpd404pl.jpg

She looks cute on the cover but the covers don't do this one justice at all. Minato Momo plays an utterly submissive loli who
gets abused by her father and other men just sitting like a toy letting her mouth be used a lot being a pretty lil slut.
Highly recommended if you're into oralsex, she looks fucking amazing having a hard cock pumped in and out of her young mouth.
She looks much younger in the actual video than on the covers.

IBW-518z

504ibw518zpl.jpg

Jesus christ she looks young in this one - just the way I like it. Basically the story is of her staying / being picked up by a real
hentaiperv pedophile teaching and drilling her in how to fuck and become a good cumdoll for older men. Would have loved to watch her get assfucked violently and gangbanged to shreds but I guess you can't have everything.

There's this scene where the perv decided to make a homevideo with her when she's on all fours being banged from behind by this fat pig-man shot from multiple angles that is simply amazingly hot.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Nice! Those two together sound like one of my favorite minimum videos, MUM-015, which is compilation of sweet lolis getting orally violated by gross fat man cocks. It looks so wrong but it feels so right :blink:
mum015pl.jpg
mum-015 (1).jpg
mum-015 (2).jpg
mum-015 (3).jpg
mum-015 (4).jpg

Also HVN-049 with Tsuna Kimura got a torrent a few days ago, no one is talking about it yet so I'll mention it here. Has a bunch of good cum fetish scenes: cum on food, cocktail glass, brushing teeth with cum, bukkake, etc. Loli gokkun is relatively rare so its always a nice treat.
h_614hvn049pl.jpg
hvn-049 (1).jpg
She has one of the best open mouth faces :D

hvn-049 (2).jpg
hvn-049 (3).jpg
hvn-049 (4).jpg

Reactions: feet01

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I was never into the "Lolicon fetish" As of recent, though, it has started to grow on me. Seeing as how I am new to this area of JAV would you more seasoned viewers know of any that has an impregnation theme?
Impregnation by way of nakadashi gangbang is a very popular theme in the lolicon genre but very few actually show a pregnant belly which is what I assume you are searching for.
The only one that I can think of that shows an actual belly is DVDES-623 with Tsubomi. Its a fake belly of course and she has kind of already passed her loli phase when this video came out.
1dvdes00623pl.jpg

"The Impregnator" series has an over arching theme of impregnating lolis but that's mostly just an excuse to creampie gangbang little schoolgirls lol. It doesn't really show a belly, unless you count these:
mum-123.jpg mum-154.jpg
...yea I did think so either.

jchouktv

Jun 8, 2012
IBW-518z

Jesus christ she looks young in this one - just the way I like it. Basically the story is of her staying / being picked up by a real
hentaiperv pedophile teaching and drilling her in how to fuck and become a good cumdoll for older men. Would have loved to watch her get assfucked violently and gangbanged to shreds but I guess you can't have everything.

There's this scene where the perv decided to make a homevideo with her when she's on all fours being banged from behind by this fat pig-man shot from multiple angles that is simply amazingly hot.

eAtpLG2.png

Cna169d.png

a6nH8Mu.png

HKt3ejq.png

Hmm what a great view on that little tight ass of hers x)

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I think I just stumbled across some loli gold. DDK-105 with a 149cm unknown loli named Arubi (?)
ddk00105pl.jpg

She looks like such a little cutie :genit:
ddk-105 (3).jpg ddk-105 (10).jpg

...which makes it all the more exciting when she's getting plowed by old man cocks :blink:
ddk-105 (1).jpg ddk-105 (2).jpg ddk-105 (4).jpg ddk-105 (5).jpg ddk-105 (6).jpg ddk-105 (7).jpg ddk-105 (8).jpg ddk-105 (9).jpg

I'm searching for a download right now... *fingers crossed*

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I am looking for a good Gokkun or bukkake loli movie. suggestions would be appreciated!

i too, am i fan of loli gokkun. it's the only kinda loli stuff i really like. if you are looking for loli gokkun start with this torrent.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I am looking for a good Gokkun or bukkake loli movie. suggestions would be appreciated!
Finding little girls who love to swallow obscene amounts of cum is unfortunately pretty rare.

Your best bet is Milky-Cat they are the only studio that I know of that does specifically loli bukkake, here are a few of my favs:
GKS-04 with Rina Hatsume (she goes by Rin Momoi in the Milky-cat videos)
BLT-04 with Rina Hatsume
DMC-21 with Hikaru Aoyama
Both girls are loli type especially, Rina Hatsume who is 147cm, and have done a fair amount of bukkake/gokkun videos unlike most other lolis who are one hit wonders terms of bukkake/gokkun videos.
gks04f.jpg blt04f.jpg dmc21f.jpg

First Star also does a few loli bukkake gangbang videos, LOVE-86 with Tomoko Ashida is one of my favs.
h_491love86pl.jpg

And of course the greatest loli bukakke/gokkun/lesbian video of all time DDT-154 with Chihiro Hasegawa and Mayura Hoshitsuki. Its an older video so the girls aren't as "loli" as the new gen but its still the best video ever.
ddt154pl.jpg

Dogma used to make some amazing loli bukkake videos as well, they seemed to have stopped for some reason.
DDT-161 with Chihiro Hasegawa is pretty good. She sucks off a bunch of her fans and swallows them all.
ddt161pl.jpg

The entire "White Sexual Desire" series is absolute gold, especially these:
ddt00023pl.jpg ddt00012pl.jpg ddt00014pl.jpg ddt00111pl.jpg

TMHK-032 with Miku Takahashi is pretty good as well.
49tmhk032pl.jpg

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Just a quick note, "Asobi" is the title of the movie. Her name is Emiru. :cool:

I love how Dogma has been trying to get into the Loli game, but I do miss the intensity they use to have in a lot of their movies. Probably Tohjiro is retiring?
Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, Dogma used to make quite a lot of loli videos, very extreme stuff, I wanna say before even Milky-Cat showed up. Then they started doing more weird rapey torture stuff that I don't really care for. And now they are kind of getting back into it again, I see a loli vid pop up randomly every now and then.

And speaking of Dogma's loli videos, DDK-103 is pretty good. There is a moment in the last scene where the girl gets spit-roasted in midair and as one dude pounds her from behind the forward momentum drives her face down the other guy's cock. She looks so helpless it makes me fap like crazy.
DDK-103_FHD.mp4_snapshot_02.49.31_[2016.03.28_19.55.35].jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shinjiIII

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Isn't that Shuna Kagami in the lower left? With the lack of credits, you'd think they were all amateurs or first-timers or something.

Recently a girl that caught my eye when searching for bukkake/gokkun/loli vids is Tomoko Ashida. Dman, she is so cute. Yet doing very nasty things. The videos are LOVE-86 and DJE-043.

DJE-043 I've noticed before but i always ignored it because of the way she looks on the front cover. Maybe I shoudl paid more attention the back cover or screenshots. I really want LOVE-86. However, that is only share at very low quality at the moment and I am not sure I want to watch that way so I will settle for DJE-043. It's SD only but at least no watermark.

h_491love86pl.jpg

2dje043pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yes that is Shuna, she is in the last scene. The movie gives us some really great shots of her little body, I think she might have even put on a bit of weight which actually looks quite good on her, just hope she doesn't get fat.
HAR027.mp4_snapshot_01.35.59_[2016.04.02_18.23.43].jpg :mimisan::mimisan::mimisan:

Also I wonder who this girl is:
118har00027jp-3.jpg
I think it my first time seeing her, she looks quite tasty.:p

So you just discovered how amazing Tomoko Ashida is.... that's great! I have DJE-043 in full HD if you want it.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
So you just discovered how amazing Tomoko Ashida is.... that's great! I have DJE-043 in full HD if you want it.

I think I saw HD version being shared but colours are desaturated? Is that the one you have?

Yeah, I realize I am way behind you guys. That's why I come to Akiba-Online, you guys know much more JAVs than me.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Also I wonder who this girl is:
View attachment 643723
I think it my first time seeing her, she looks quite tasty.:p

Sougowiki simply has her as ゆかり or Yukari as it translates too. There is no link for her name though so can't pull up any more info.

I have just seen HAR-031 though and i'm completely stoked to see it has Atomi Shuri on the cover. This is exactly what i was talking about over on the 'most beautiful actress' thread when i was talking about getting more plot and character to her movies. Isn't it great when you're wants and fantasies become reality? :D

118har031pl.jpg

It's a sequel to HAR-027 which was titled 'My Step-Daughter's Nubile Body Got Me Sprung, So I Slipped Her An Aphrodisiac, Made Her Cum, And Pumped Her Womb Full Of My Creampie' and as you can tell will be full of hot naughty action as the stepdad takes full advantage of his horny irresistible stepdaughter. :D

What was great about the first movie is that it wasn't just an old guy having sex with a young girl. There was plenty of build up as we see the family together, and we see just how beautiful the girl is as she parades around the house as her horny stepdad's eyes follow. The sexual tension just ramps up as we can clearly sense the old codgers longing for her soft supple body before he can't take it any more and slyly applies the aphrodisiac to her. I can't remember clearly but i believe the mother had left by the time they get to the action but hopefully in this second part they keep her around close by so that it ramps up the naughty factor even further. I already mentioned NHDTA-783 over on the other thread and it looks like the actress on the bottom of the HAR-031 cover is indeed Aoi Mizutani which is awesome as she is so cute (not a loli but not far off)! :p

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I think I saw HD version being shared but colours are desaturated? Is that the one you have?.
IDK do these screenshots look destaurated?:
DJE-043 (1).jpg DJE-043 (2).jpg

Sougowiki simply has her as ゆかり or Yukari as it translates too. There is no link for her name though so can't pull up any more info.

I have just seen HAR-031 though and i'm completely stoked to see it has Atomi Shuri on the cover. This is exactly what i was talking about over on the 'most beautiful actress' thread when i was talking about getting more plot and character to her movies. Isn't it great when you're wants and fantasies become reality? :D

View attachment 645234

It's a sequel to HAR-027 which was titled 'My Step-Daughter's Nubile Body Got Me Sprung, So I Slipped Her An Aphrodisiac, Made Her Cum, And Pumped Her Womb Full Of My Creampie' and as you can tell will be full of hot naughty action as the stepdad takes full advantage of his horny irresistible stepdaughter. :D

What was great about the first movie is that it wasn't just an old guy having sex with a young girl. There was plenty of build up as we see the family together, and we see just how beautiful the girl is as she parades around the house as her horny stepdad's eyes follow. The sexual tension just ramps up as we can clearly sense the old codgers longing for her soft supple body before he can't take it any more and slyly applies the aphrodisiac to her. I can't remember clearly but i believe the mother had left by the time they get to the action but hopefully in this second part they keep her around close by so that it ramps up the naughty factor even further. I already mentioned NHDTA-783 over on the other thread and it looks like the actress on the bottom of the HAR-031 cover is indeed Aoi Mizutani which is awesome as she is so cute (not a loli but not far off)! :p
Totally agree with you... if I could understand the language. Since I can only understand %5 of what they are saying I just skip to the sex scenes because I can understand 100% of that :D. But I do agree that it is nice sometimes to just see the girl parade around cutely.

Reactions: pikuseru

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Kind of old so not great video quality but the Lolita Semen series is still great:

SDDM-128, SDDM-137, SDDM-153, SDDM-174 and SDDM-226:
View attachment 640677 View attachment 640678 View attachment 640679 View attachment 640680 View attachment 640681

The last two, SDDM-174 and SDDM-226 are the two really good ones.
Finally got a chance to hunt these down. Turns out most are available on this torrent.
Great recommendation! These videos are so hardcore, amazing!
These cute, fresh lolis take several dozen loads to the face, then they have a dozen random dudes piss all over her face to rinse off the cum. The girls look completely destroyed afterwards, it's so awesome. I've never been into piss all that much, but these videos have totally changed my mind.

I guess these came out before I got into JAV. Any more recommendations from 2002 and earlier that we might not know of? I love the old school style, they are so much more raw and extreme than modern bukkake videos. Some law much have changed that caused JAV to get soft on us because they definitely don't make them like they used to.

Reactions: zopilote

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Can anyone tell me some loli's movies that is uncensored , please :( I can not find any movies like that, especially Kagami Shuna :(
Unfortunately Shuna Kagami doesn't have an uncensored video.

In addition to what @noquarter said, these two also have some uncensored videos:
Tsuna Kimura
Caribbean-011214-521 (1).jpg Caribbean-011214-521 (2).jpg Caribbean-011214-521 (3).jpg

Runa Kobayashi
BT-121 (1).jpg BT-121 (2).jpg
Tokyo-Hot n0907 (1).jpg Tokyo-Hot n0907 (2).jpg