The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Anyone have links for AMBI-058. Torrent preferred :)

h_237ambi058pl.jpg

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
Can anyone tell me some loli's movies that is uncensored , please :( I can not find any movies like that, especially Kagami Shuna :(

one of the lolis on the local “approved list” is sayaka aiyo/aishiro. she’s a real baby-face, but if you are not familiar with her, be warned that she has a pair of knockers that can break down doors. she has done uncensored scenes for the dream room line of caribbeancom in “panty school 1, 2, and 3”. their codes are 050613-331, 060713-355, and 070213-373 respectively. she starts out in part 1 as a schoolgirl giving blow jobs and hand jobs:

1.png
2.png

she soon graduates to full intercourse and by the end of part 3, we get the pièce de résistance. it’s a scene that begins with hand-holding (not enough of that in jav) and open-eye kissing; then it proceeds to –OOPS!—anal sex. that’s right, uncensored loli anal sex. not enough of that in jav either.

3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

it’s possible to find free links for all three parts. but there are a lot of dead ones out there. it looks like they’ve been playing cat-and-mouse with this one for some time. for those who don’t have the patience to look for a nice, high-definition, 3-part download, you can cut to the chase (or “chase to the butt” as it were) and stream the anal sex scene (as well as the rest of part 3) at the following:

http://bejav.com/caribbeancom-070213-373-sayaka-aishiro/

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
BTW - can anyone recall when they used their trademark red / blue collars the last time? Can't recall any recent Minimum video with them.

MUM-187 has that collar. I havent watch any later Minimum videos, so I don't know about the later ones.

Good point. Yeah, I guess we can't expect them to do anal gangbangs right off the bat.

The girl in MUM-185, that was her debut in JAV, and she does anal + double penetration. She is tied up the whole time too. But I suppose that is not a typical debut. I think I have only one other debut in my JAV collection. Because usually they don't have anal gangbangs or something like that.

Reactions: 141homer

141homer

Jul 27, 2015
MUM-187 has that collar. I havent watch any later Minimum videos, so I don't know about the later ones.

The girl in MUM-185, that was her debut in JAV, and she does anal + double penetration. She is tied up the whole time too. But I suppose that is not a typical debut. I think I have only one other debut in my JAV collection. Because usually they don't have anal gangbangs or something like that.

Ohh. Interesting. Didnt know the girl in MUM-185 debuted in that movie - unfortunately she is not credited, does anyone know her name?

If i remember correctly one of Aoi Ichigo's first movies was MUM-079 - where she does anal and double penetration :)

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Ohh. Interesting. Didnt know the girl in MUM-185 debuted in that movie - unfortunately she is not credited, does anyone know her name?

If i remember correctly one of Aoi Ichigo's first movies was MUM-079 - where she does anal and double penetration :)
The girl's name in MUM-185 is Chiharu.

Reactions: 141homer

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
1iene483pl.jpg

Actually I'm pretty sure this has been out for a while in fact I posted about it here. Some really sweet scenes which is pretty rare for Shuna, most of the time she is getting forcefully pounded.

Reactions: roman and zopilote

banned

May 29, 2009
Oops how did I miss that? Sorry! :)
I guess there wasn't any direct downloadlink (I usually pull through rapidgator) last time I checked it out.

Here's a random movie I stumbled upon which turned out to be great: when-005
h_803when00005pl.jpg

Love how it's filmed, the cover doesn't do it justice it's just very high class througout with lots of looking at the camera etc which I'm found of

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
HND is putting out some quality titles as of late.
HND-299 with Shuri Atomi. More from this series please!! :minta:
hnd299pl.jpg

And HND-303 with Mikako Abe. I think she put on some weight, her little body looks really nice here. :p
hnd303pl.jpg

Attachments

• HND-303 (1).jpg
    HND-303 (1).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 134
  • HND-303 (2).jpg
    HND-303 (2).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 144
  • HND-303 (3).jpg
    HND-303 (3).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: fred1234

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hmm... I don't know how to cut into this conversation. I am not a loli fan. Period. At least not these tiny undeveloped girls. But ... I figure you loli connoisseurs are the only ones who can/may help me.

The point is I love Aoi Shirosaki 白咲碧. And even my partner likes watching her. Well may be she's not even loli? She has a youngish looking face and her figure is well... how to say... I guess she's fit. She's definitely not bony, nor full figured. The point is watching her fuck is like watching a young woman, not a little girl.
1PON-092415-159.jpg
And she hit that balance between young innocent look and being comfortable and confident about nudity and sex. One minute she's teacher's favorite good girl student, next minute she's sucking a cock and taking two more in her pussy and asshole. In the above video (see full review later) she had a sunny happy chat with the off-camera director right after being surprise-fucked (would qualify legally as a r*** in some PC European countries), all the while in the nude, with sperm still clinging to her lips and hands and pussy... Actually it seems almost she's touching herself while chatting. Well could be she's wiping her pussy lips dripping with sperm, or maybe she's rubbing and feeling her pussy for the sensation of it.

Alas her career in both censored and uncensored vids was way way too short. So my question is, how do you loli experts categorize or type Aoi Shirosaki? And would you recommend other AV performers with her look and more importantly her demeanor and personality?

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I think we had a discussion on about this same topic early on in this thread (which coincidentally was brought about by this same actress). I personally don't think Aoi Shirosaki meets the loli qualifications because as you stated her looks are too womanly and not young and petite enough.

I would personally categorize Aoi Shirosaki as shoujo ("young woman") because she looks like she is of legal age (18+) hence "woman" but obviously she is on the younger/youngest end of the "woman" scale.

Other actresses that I think fit into this same category (looks-wise, not personality) would be:
Yura Sakura
kawd592pl.jpg

and
Mio Ooshima
krnd036pl.jpg

These two look very young but there is just something about them that doesn't make them loli. They are borderline loli for sure but their image is just a bit too mature, maybe a paipan and twintail make over would put them over the fence. :p

Foretell

May 25, 2016
needs more loli, what is the girl's name on your avatar? And what is the movie title?

I did see this question being asked on the first page, but looks like it's for different avatar.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
needs more loli, what is the girl's name on your avatar? And what is the movie title?

I did see this question being asked on the first page, but looks like it's for different avatar.
Yea I've changed it since then :D
The girl in my current avatar is Ai Eikura. She is super cute, and very soft-spoken. Unfortunately she had a very short AV career. Movie cover is from UPSM-150.
ai-eikura-jpg.522868

Reactions: shawn720s