The Ultimate Loli Thread

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
Absolutely, the only copies I have found of MIAD-767 have weird Russian orchestra music playing instead of sound.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Absolutely, the only copies I have found of MIAD-767 have weird Russian orchestra music playing instead of sound.
OK sorry mine has the same orchestra music too :mad:

Edit: actually I think thats how its supposed to be. Even the trailer is like that.... weird. :qustion:

Last edited:

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
OK sorry mine has the same orchestra music too :mad:

Edit: actually I think thats how its supposed to be. Even the trailer is like that.... weird. :qustion:

Nooo, and I'm sure that's not how it is supposed to be because there is no sound at all other than the music. It's not just background music, there is no sound like from the sex or talking or anything. Totally ruins it for me, I guess the sound guy didn't have his mic plugged in or something and they released it like that anyways???

That makes me even more sad then when I thought it was just a bad rip.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Nooo, and I'm sure that's not how it is supposed to be because there is no sound at all other than the music. It's not just background music, there is no sound like from the sex or talking or anything. Totally ruins it for me, I guess the sound guy didn't have his mic plugged in or something and they released it like that anyways???

That makes me even more sad then when I thought it was just a bad rip.
Actually a few scenes do have sex sounds, like the last scene when she's banging the two guys her moans are very audible but there is still music overlaid for some dumb reason. Boner killer for sure. :confused:

Reactions: shinjiIII

banned

May 29, 2009
July was a good month for minimum, sure maybe there isn't an instant "this is the most hardcore loli JAV I've ever seen" classic but a lot of good releases.

I'd personally rank them:
1mum00239pl.jpg 2mum00235pl.jpg3 mum00238pl.jpg

mum237pl.jpg
I haven't watched this one yet.

mum00236pl.jpgmum234pl.jpg

I still can't find these two.

I was surprised by how much I liked MUM-235 w/ Miko Haniu, I'm now slapping myself and hunting down all her videos that I also skipped over for some unfathomable reason.

At the end of the month I'm honestly more excited to look up next month's previews than the releases we just got, and the previews for August are up too (on DMM even with trailers), I gotta say not much stands out to me but hopefully there will be a surprise I am not expecting from the previews like Shizuku Kotohane.
Honestly what I'm more excited for to be released next month is this:

ktka00002pl.jpg

I don't get the title, is it her adventures in Thailand as some kind of tourist-prostitute only servicing Japanese guys? Or are they implying that Miyazawa Yukari is not Japanese? Either way she looks great from the previews, more like MUM-217 or HAR-027 mentioned earlier in the thread. MUM-230's final scene was poorly shot and made her look bad I thought, but I hope I can find more from this new My little Angel label from Kichikkusu.

If this was ten years ago maybe we'd get some action from the elephant too!

Screenshot002.jpg

She can look a little "long torsoed" (petty complaint) so like Tsubomi I think she is most attractive in scenes with a little bit of clothing still on throughout the scene, especially around her waist like a skirt.

If this is really her as the third actress in this IR/loli film also starring Rina Hatsamune , and Sona Imanami I think I'll be a fan for a long time!

504ibw579zpl.jpg

Attachments

• ktka00001pl.jpg
    ktka00001pl.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
totally agree
and it would be cool to make subtitles for this movie!
I would totally participate to that

This is probably my favorite non risa omomo jav of all time. I just fap'd to IBW-495 last night! (probably for my 20th time since I downloaded it last year). Strangely, I also had a stronger than usual urge to have subtitles for this release. Its crazy that this release was just mentioned again after I just (randomly) watched it again, also the fact you wished for subtitles for it like I did just 24 hours ago.

Pretty sure Shuna and Saotome are retired now. All my favorite 10/10 lolis are gone, usually another one appears right before one leaves (like shuna starting just before risa omomo left). But seems at the moment we only have 8/10 loli talent. Shuri Atomi is supposed to be that girl, but she is one of the worst performers I have ever seen. (her body is perfect though lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
July was a good month for minimum, sure maybe there isn't an instant "this is the most hardcore loli JAV I've ever seen" classic but a lot of good releases.

I'd personally rank them:
1View attachment 720293 2View attachment 7202963 View attachment 720298

View attachment 720311
I haven't watched this one yet.

View attachment 720297View attachment 720313

I still can't find these two.

I was surprised by how much I liked MUM-235 w/ Miko Haniu, I'm now slapping myself and hunting down all her videos that I also skipped over for some unfathomable reason.

At the end of the month I'm honestly more excited to look up next month's previews than the releases we just got, and the previews for August are up too (on DMM even with trailers), I gotta say not much stands out to me but hopefully there will be a surprise I am not expecting from the previews like Shizuku Kotohane.

Honestly what I'm more excited for to be released next month is this:

View attachment 720295

The second in the new "Asian Angels" series from Kichikkusu.
View attachment 720294

I don't get the title, is it her adventures in Thailand as some kind of tourist-prostitute only servicing Japanese guys? Or are they implying that Miyazawa Yukari is not Japanese? Either way she looks great from the previews, more like MUM-217 or HAR-027 mentioned earlier in the thread. MUM-230's final scene was poorly shot and made her look bad I thought, but I hope I can find more from this new My little Angel label from Kichikkusu.

If this was ten years ago maybe we'd get some action from the elephant too!

View attachment 720314

She can look a little "long torsoed" (petty complaint) so like Tsubomi I think she is most attractive in scenes with a little bit of clothing still on throughout the scene, especially around her waist like a skirt.

If this is really her as the third actress in this IR/loli film also starring Rina Hatsamune , and Sona Imanami I think I'll be a fan for a long time!

View attachment 720322
I'd rank MUM-238 as the best of this month. The new girl Meru Iroha is fantastic. First of all she is super tiny at 141 cm! The height difference is very apparent and that is extremely hot to me. She also has that submissive ragdoll/getting tossed around sex style reminiscent of Rina Hatsume that makes her a perfect sex toy. I'm guessing the minimum guys recognized this too which is why they put them both in the same movie, perhaps they suggesting that Meru is the new Rina because I can totally see that happening. No surprise that MUM-231 was my fav from last month as well, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this girl.

As for Miku Haniu, luckily for me I downloaded her videos as soon as I saw her in ABP-478 (she has videos before that but no DL available). She looks incredible in that video. Her soft body and flawless white skin is nosebleed inducing. Also short hair :p
Miko Haniu (ABP-478) (1).jpg Miko Haniu (ABP-478) (2).jpg
:mimisan::mimisan::mimisan::mimisan:

"Asian Angels" looks just OK. Based on the previews I'd guess it will mostly be just normal sex in a hotel room and gravure-ish shots on the streets. But I hope I'm wrong and we get a fantastic new loli series.

totally agree
and it would be cool to make subtitles for this movie!
I would totally participate to that
This is probably my favorite non risa omomo jav of all time. I just fap'd to IBW-495 last night! (probably for my 20th time since I downloaded it last year). Strangely, I also had a stronger than usual urge to have subtitles for this release. Its crazy that this release was just mentioned again after I just (randomly) watched it again, also the fact you wished for subtitles for it like I did just 24 hours ago.

Pretty sure Shuna and Saotome are retired now. All my favorite 10/10 lolis are gone, usually another one appears right before one leaves (like shuna starting just before risa omomo left). But seems at the moment we only have 8/10 loli talent. Shuri Atomi is supposed to be that girl, but she is one of the worst performers I have ever seen. (her body is perfect though lol)
Subtitles are not a necessity for me, but since this is for top notch loli vid I'm down.

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
I'm not as big of a fan of non-solowork jav to be honest (with multiple girls) with a few exceptions they always seem to trade off more girls for less interesting action. I would rather have 2 JAV featuring each one rather than one with both (even though I said MUM-239 was my favorite this month, I liked the solo scenes in it better than the orgy at the end).

I preferred Meru Iroha's first MUM movie and felt this last one was a bit of a step back:
mum231pl.jpg

I hope for good things from Meru Iroha, I just don't like that particular series with the final scene being having sex in the "dark" while the other girl is sleeping (though my least favorite is where they end it in the dark on a traditional floor mat), also not that much of a fan of the in the bath scene so it felt like one good scene leading up to two disappointments. Plus Rina Hatsume downgraded to an extra?! That is atrocious.

Now if MUM-238 was shot more in the style of MUM-86:
mum086pl.jpg

I'd have been sold. The well lit casting couch scene is one of my favorites MUM does.

I gotta say even though deepthroat wasn't a specialty of Rina Hatsume especially early on I felt like she (and Minimum in general in the past) tried more. Meru Iroha gave a very weak (or rather highly resisted) blowjob despite the hands on the back of her head where she barely gets past the head of the penis in the first and best scene of MUM-238.
vlcsnap-2016-07-04-11h40m45s172.png vlcsnap-2016-07-04-11h40m51s243.png

For one thing it kind of breaks the illusion unless we are to assume this man "overpowering" the girl isn't strong enough to force his cock in deeper than "just the tip". Instead he allows her to bend her head down so it bends his dick and just looks unpleasant. It's like a "fake deepthroat". The fact that he then speeds up just makes it look worse I thought. Instead he should stop, grab her under the chin and "straighten the path". So maybe its more the actor's fault than her's.

MUM-86 does this right, there is resistance but he overcomes it and Hana Nonoka gives him this look of betrayal/disbelief like "I didn't know I could do that" which makes the hard sex after much better.
vlcsnap-2016-07-04-11h37m09s68.png vlcsnap-2016-07-04-11h36m16s33.png

For me Meru Iroha can't really be called submissive until she lets them fuck her face.

Maybe I'm just picky, but a scene isn't a "classic go-to" scene for me unless it is preceded by some good kissing (or even better spitting), and then a good forced deepthroat to break her in mentally for the actual sex. That's what I always liked about Minimum they were one of the first studios to feature lolis but actually make them work and not just pamper them with soft action and lower expectations in terms of physicality.

Most of these new girls are not as willing to do the once standard Minimum face fuck scene, that was always my complaint regarding Shuna (also did better with this early on and in a couple films, but most of the time gave weak head with the same burying her chin in her neck to prevent deepthroat bullshit). Obviously some girls don't like it so as they get more popular they probably opt out of those scenes, but a new loli that is built well and can take it deep from the start would be ideal.

As for Asian Angels it wouldn't be the first time I was fooled by a few good preview pics, and the lack of a trailer is concerning. I once spent a couple hundred on IB Work films based on misleading previews that I regret (and still am wary to purchase their JAV because of). Still I want to see it released somewhere, and do think Miyazawa Yukari looks at her best at least in those screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordsuperjesus

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Well Meru is a new talent so I don't expect her BJ skills to be very good. Hopefully one day she can take a good throat ramming.

I was more referring to her actual penetration scenes. Watching her get pounded into the couch missionary position and then tossed around while on top was incredibly hot, especially coupled with the fact that she is so small it makes her seem like a human onahole. She is also a great squirter like Rina.

MUM-238 (1).jpg MUM-238 (3).jpg MUM-238 (2).jpg MUM-238 (4).jpg MUM-238 (5).jpg

Reactions: timhuxley

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
I gotta admit you are right that scene on second viewing is a lot better than I first thought. I was disappointed after a search to find no new movies from Meru coming out and her twitter suspended (not necessarily evidence she is quitting, but no source I can find on future releases planned). She is signed with a good agency though Prime Agency, but isn't on their website (might be because she is new, or she quit).

In other happier news a new Haniu Miko film released, so she doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon.

athh002pl.jpg

On the horizon as well are:
sero322sopl.jpg h_452tmcy088pl.jpg

SERO-322 promises deep throat, while TMCY-088 has what looks to be a 4p scene.

I wish I could find these:

apaa360sopl.jpg gdkt031pl.jpg gdtm129pl.jpg 24lod004pl.jpg
964775.jpg
Especially APAA-360 as they have delivered on some good deepthroat scenes in the past. It is a shame Kichikkusu (GDTK, KTKP etc.) and APAA titles don't seem to circulate as much or as quick, but there was a time when minimum was the same way.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
You're the only other person I've heard mention something from Aurora Project Annex (APAA, APAK, etc). They put out some amazing videos, often of fresh girls so no surprise Miko Haniu is there. Many of the well known lolis have done a APAA video yet seems like no one else knows of this studio.

One of my favorites is APAA-298 with Aiku Sutou (149cm). The best part is when she gets tossed around on top just like Meru but its even better she also gets a big dick rammed down her face. Great stuff.
apaa298sopl.jpg

APAA-298 (1).jpg APAA-298 (2).jpg APAA-298 (3).jpg

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
I thought I was a fan of Aurora Project Complex considering the size of my collection, and having purchased many of their titles, but I had to hunt that one down and add it since I had missed it.

Their videos can be easy to miss because the no-makeup/minimal makeup look makes a lot of the actresses look very different and hard to recognize from the cover.

That just reminds me that there is far more JAV to mine from the past than there is just in what is coming out soon.

In that spirit many of my favorite stars this thread hasn't covered yet, and some may have missed them when they were working for example.

Seko Koko

Her first 4 movies for Waap's So label were great, I liked her later stuff for Minimum considerably less (but still decent).

2wss252pl.jpg 2wss253pl.jpg 2wss254pl.jpg 2wss255pl.jpg

She had a short career and never got into anything very hardcore, I never could find this release:
h_906gaso0030pl.jpg

but her debut (WSS-252) had a great standing doggy scene.
vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h22m54s183.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h23m10s107.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h23m24s243.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h23m39s159.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h23m56s54.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h24m30s136.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-14h24m46s20.png

Last edited:

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
:oops:

Okay then how about:

Sakai Miyu

148 cm

I don't see her at least.

3 titles, 2013 KAWD-455 being the most hardcore of the three.
kawd455pl.jpg

My favorite scene however is KAWD-448's middle scene
vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h44m03s40.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h45m08s182.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h46m13s71.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h47m20s230.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h48m10s233.png vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h48m56s220.png

Last edited by a moderator:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Haha I didn't say we couldn't discuss her, I guess there's just not much to say. She's cute but none of her scenes ever stood out to me. All I can say is that she knows how to draw penis lol!
WSS-255.jpg

Miyu Sakai's best scene is from KAWD-455 where she gets plunged into deep with her legs pushed back and spread open. This is becoming one of my favorite positions.
KAWD-455 (1).jpg KAWD-455 (2).jpg KAWD-455 (3).jpg KAWD-455 (4).jpg

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Hey fellow lolicons. First time caller, long time listener here.

I like whats going on in this thread, it keeps me up to date on one of my favorite jav genres, so thanks and please keep the posts coming.

Today I wanted to give back a bit, and its a bit of a throw back to one of if not my favorite jav idol and loli of all time: Asuka Hoshino.

She caught my attention before I even knew loli was a genre and I was a lolicon. As has been mentioned already in the thread, she isnt actually that young, born a year before me even in 1986, but to be honest that doesnt stop me from getting diamond-level hardies at how cute and tiny she is.

The newer minimum-av films are more hardcore, the newer girls are younger, just as small, and perform arguably better, but like everything else in the world there is a progression and evolution, and it goes without saying that the lolis of MUM, LOVE, KAWD and others are standing on the shoulders of giant lolis of the past, such as Asuka Hoshino.

She did some gravure early on and debut av films with Soft on Demand starting in 2011, but it was when she got picked up by S1 No. 1 Style that her inner loli was really brought to light for all our viewing pleasure. In 2014 when she released her FINAL video, in an act of loving nostalgia and desperate perversion I started tracking down as many of her videos as possible.

And with that I present you with the goods. I can not take credit for the link or the uploads, and I dont even remember where I found it, just that I book-marked it for later use, but if I could I would bless the kind soul who must share the same feelings I do. It is not a fully comprehensive collection, there are still probably a dozen or more videos missing, but its ok it is good enough for me.

ECR-0030.jpg SNIS-013.jpg SNIS-032.jpg SNIS-054.jpg SNIS-077.jpg SOE-928.jpg SOE-942.jpg SOE-962.jpg SOE-978.jpg SPS-025.jpg SPS-027.jpg SPS-028.jpg SPS-029.jpg SPS-033.jpg SPS-035.jpg SPS-037.jpg SPS-040.jpg SPS-043.jpg SPS-045.jpg SPS-047.jpg SPS-048.jpg SPS-049.jpg SPS-050.jpg SPS-051.jpg STAR-229.jpg STAR-246.jpg STAR-253.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
hello my lolicon friends,

some of you may know me and my love for gokkun, but there is a special place in my heart for loli gokkun. this being a place for the gathering of loli knowledge by all you great sages of loli-ness, i ask you my loli kings, what are some good loli gokkun vids that you know of? methinks that the trend of lots of lolis doing gokkun like in the early 2000's has ended, and not many of the A and S class loli stars do real 100 shots swallowed gokkun vids anymore. i know of the ones like MIGD 649, MVSD-293, MIGD-680 and MVSD-274 and they are great but it seems the days of the lolita semen vids like DDT-111, MIAD-174, SDDM-174, SDDM-068 and SDDM-137 are over. all those vids are great gokkun or bukkake titles with A or S class loli stars of that time.

so my friends and great loli masters, hip me to some great modern loli gokkun, or am i right to think that the era of loli gokkun ended long ago?

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010

some of you may know me and my love for gokkun, but there is a special place in my heart for loli gokkun. this being a place for the gathering of loli knowledge by all you great sages of loli-ness, i ask you my loli kings, what are some good loli gokkun vids that you know of? methinks that the trend of lots of lolis doing gokkun like in the early 2000's has ended, and not many of the A and S class loli stars do real 100 shots swallowed gokkun vids anymore. i know of the ones like MIGD 649, MVSD-293, MIGD-680 and MVSD-274 and they are great but it seems the days of the lolita semen vids like DDT-111, MIAD-174, SDDM-174, SDDM-068 and SDDM-137 are over. all those vids are great gokkun or bukkake titles with A or S class loli stars of that time.

so my friends and great loli masters, hip me to some great modern loli gokkun, or am i right to think that the era of loli gokkun ended long ago?

Movies dedicated solely to gokkun? Moody's still makes those movies, there is also the MZD series which was pretty short lived from Dream Ticket.
24mzd004pl.jpg 24mzd005pl.jpg

I think the problem you will find is that it has largely been supplanted by the overarching gangbang genre in most studios which feature the "top loli" these days like Minimum, First Star, Kichikkusu, Gentlemen's, Kawaii, S1, NITRO, and Prestige. I rarely see Dogma do a video these days that is just gokkun either.

That being said there is plenty of gokkun and bukkakae in these loli JAV, it just usually comes at the end of or during a gangbang or during deepthroat rather than just gokkun with no action.

49nitr161pl.jpg migd642pl.jpg

But I might just be biased because I don't see this as a problem, rather a big step up. We are in the golden age of what will these girls do and I'm kinda glad its not wasted on them doing so many films just squatting swallowing cum and especially "cum" as was often the case. I like gokkun but there is still of plenty of that in mixed genre JAV, and its much less likely to be some kind of prosthetic rubber penis "ejaculating" when the guy was just fucking her with it.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015

some of you may know me and my love for gokkun, but there is a special place in my heart for loli gokkun. this being a place for the gathering of loli knowledge by all you great sages of loli-ness, i ask you my loli kings, what are some good loli gokkun vids that you know of? methinks that the trend of lots of lolis doing gokkun like in the early 2000's has ended, and not many of the A and S class loli stars do real 100 shots swallowed gokkun vids vids are great gokkun or bukkake titles with A or S class loli stars of that time. anymore. i know of the ones like MIGD 649, MVSD-293, MIGD-680 and MVSD-274 and they are great but it seems the days of the lolita semen vids like DDT-111, MIAD-174, SDDM-174, SDDM-068 and SDDM-137 are over. all those

Unfortunately I don't know of any modern titles that you wouldn't already know of.

The loli gokkun era more or less died with Dogma, they are the only studio that consistently did it. Now we just have to hope for the occasional video to pop up.

I think it's only a matter of time before minimum starts doing gokkun. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I think it's only a matter of time before minimum starts doing gokkun. *fingers crossed*

we can dream, can't we. it would be great if that happened. so many super S class loli's there and so very few are doing gokkun. it's a shame really.

Movies dedicated solely to gokkun? Moody's still makes those movies, there is also the MZD series which was pretty short lived from Dream Ticket.
View attachment 724109 View attachment 724110

I think the problem you will find is that it has largely been supplanted by the overarching gangbang genre in most studios which feature the "top loli" these days like Minimum, First Star, Kichikkusu, Gentlemen's, Kawaii, S1, NITRO, and Prestige. I rarely see Dogma do a video these days that is just gokkun either.

That being said there is plenty of gokkun and bukkakae in these loli JAV, it just usually comes at the end of or during a gangbang or during deepthroat rather than just gokkun with no action.

View attachment 724111 View attachment 724112

But I might just be biased because I don't see this as a problem, rather a big step up. We are in the golden age of what will these girls do and I'm kinda glad its not wasted on them doing so many films just squatting swallowing cum and especially "cum" as was often the case. I like gokkun but there is still of plenty of that in mixed genre JAV, and its much less likely to be some kind of prosthetic rubber penis "ejaculating" when the guy was just fucking her with it.

yes i really liked the MZD series. to bad there are only 5 of them made and it does not seem there will be more. MZD-005 is a fave of mine.

well, i understand what you mean but i don't really care for loli's unless they have a big load of cum in their mouth, are getting throatfucked until vomit or are getting assfucked very hard. seeing that it seems minimum has stopped doing those hardcore throatfuck vids and most other loli studios like First Star, Kichikkusu, Kawaii, S1, etc never really did that kind of stuff to begin with and that no one but Moodys is even trying to make loli gokkun anymore, all i have is the anal stuff and there is not alot of it and it's my least fave of all three.

seeing loli's or any woman for that matter just getting fucked is boring to me. it's not interesting to me, you know? the only way i can watch dick in pussy sex is of it's hardcore bondage. like really really hardcore break a bitch bondage, not that "i'm going to tie you down and fuck you", weak sauce bullshit but the "i'm gonna beat you and piss on you as i fuck you to death" good shit. the dogma M-drug shit. the real M queen shit. if there are loli's doing anything like that please let me know. but i don't think that many of the loli stars are up to the task. most of the harder stuff you guys talk about here i watch and it puts me to sleep, that's just base level fucking to me. but i'm a crazy fucking sadist, so there's that too. i want to see them hurt or it's no fun. that or eating cum. one or the other, i really don't care which. i think gokkun is the easier of the two really. ahaha.
:hihi::hehe::haha::lol::yareyare: