The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
If you want all of Akina's uncensored stuff search titles by her japanese name さくらあきな

But to be honest ... she is quite ugly and boring. The only thing she's got going on is the loli stuff.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
This fuckin' video! MIAD-807
miad807pl.jpg

Triple blowjob from 3 of my favorites: Shuna Kagami, Tomoko Ashida, and Kaede Aoshima. That's heaven right there.
MIAD-807.jpg Video is watermarked to hell, whatev... still awesome.

Reactions: shinjiIII

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Hey guys. Thought I'd add some of my favourites to the list. Some are already retired, but well worth checking out!

Minami Ogura (小倉みなみ)
View media item 12475There are lots of titles around with her unnamed, but still one of my favourites. One of my favourite scenes to date is still her emptying numerous guys onto her speedo, as she smiles innocently. (psb-006). Goddamn!
View media item 12485
Marin Izumi (泉まりん)
View media item 12484Fantastic girl, and probably unmatched when it comes to hardcore Deepthroating. (beware, some of her movies can venture out to pretty hardcore territory).

Riona Minami (南梨央奈)
View media item 12482A cutie I'm sure you're all familiar with. This girl is one fine minx. Cute, but vicious and wild when need be.
View media item 12481
Marie Konishi (小西まりえ)
View media item 12480Another cutie who's been tearing it up lately. Plays the cute/innocent role well as she stars in some pretty hardcore irumatto or anal movies.
View media item 12479
Airi & Meiri (あいり&めいり)
View media item 12477Here's a duo who had a quick bang in success, but then dropped off the face of the earth. They put out some pretty fantastic loli movies while they were around.
View media item 12476

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Nice list! Looks like we both enjoy hardcore loli action. :top:

I forgot about Minami Ogura. She is cute and sweet, too bad only a few of her movies are available for download.
Marin Izumi, I think hardcore is an understatement, more like bat shit crazy. She scares me with all the piss, vomit, scat and fisting stuff she does. Probably why I only have one of her videos. But I think I'm gonna go back and DL more of her stuff.. you know, for science...:fufufu:
Riona Minami and Marie Konishi, yes I know them very well, both are well used lolis that put in tons of effort. Its always a pleasure to watch them.
Airi & Meiri, I still don't know how I missed these two until about a month ago, they are excellent! Luckily for me the downloads for their movies are still alive and well.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
I forgot to add Hinata Sato (瀬戸ひなた)to my list. Great with the cute sex talk
edgd121pl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
She was one of the first sub 149cm AV actresses along with Kokoro Igarashi that I can remember. Pretty mind blowing and dangerous at the time, but oh so good. :onegai:Her cuteness and softness is still hard to beat.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Just a few new idols that have caught my eye lately, if you're a loli fan you should keep an eye out for them too:
Uta Sachino (148 cm)
h_491love205pl.jpg

Mizuki Inoue (148 cm)
mum150pl.jpg

Yui Shimasaki (155 cm)
1sdsi010pl.jpg

Mitsu Sato (160 cm)
h_955kv158pl.jpg

Added them to the original post

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
Speaking of Shuna Kagami, how did I miss this?

miad807pl.jpg
[MIAD-807]
This is fantastic. Imagine walking into this Pink Salon and being greeted by these three, dressed only in panties and a (colour-coordinated) hairclip. Genius! I suspect a few of the comeshots are faked, but I'm not complaining. The girls look great, and I love the little snatches of conversation during the BJs, especially Tomoko in the first scene, and when she draws "your" (i.e. the camera's) attention to Shuna just behind, it's a great little surprise. This is going to get a lot of viewings from me, long term. I'd like to see more of Kaede Aoshima.

Can I also mention this one?
ktkx102pl.jpg
[KTKX-102]
This is where I discovered Tomoko Ashida, Rina Kawahara and Miku Takahashi. Of course, I like them for different reasons, and with varying degrees, but I think they go great together in this movie. Oh yes, Nagomi's in there too, and she's great, but I assume most people already know her quite well. So it's a foursome of very cute idols, all petite, dark-haired, but after that they're quite different. And I think they're all very talented. But this movie is also praiseworthy for the efforts of the crew. Whoever was responsible for setting up the shots, angles, blocking (director? assistants, camera-dude?) really gave a damn about it.
uvs150907-001.jpg uvs150907-003.jpg uvs150907-004.jpg uvs150907-005.jpg
I am often somewhat frustrated by ensemble sex scenes when it is just one close-up after another. Sure, a close-up gives you more detail, but I would often prefer to decide for myself where to look, and there are many scenes in this movie where you can see most (or all) of the action at once. Very good work from cast and crew on this one.
I'll also mention that there is a companion piece
ktkx103pl.jpg
[KTKX-103]
The same cast, with a somewhat darker tone. I don't think it's quite as good, but the solo fera/irrumatio scene with Tomoko is pretty hot.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Speaking of Shuna Kagami, how did I miss this?

View attachment 493592
[MIAD-807]
This is fantastic. Imagine walking into this Pink Salon and being greeted by these three, dressed only in panties and a (colour-coordinated) hairclip. Genius! I suspect a few of the comeshots are faked, but I'm not complaining. The girls look great, and I love the little snatches of conversation during the BJs, especially Tomoko in the first scene, and when she draws "your" (i.e. the camera's) attention to Shuna just behind, it's a great little surprise. This is going to get a lot of viewings from me, long term. I'd like to see more of Kaede Aoshima.

Can I also mention this one?
View attachment 493593
[KTKX-102]
This is where I discovered Tomoko Ashida, Rina Kawahara and Miku Takahashi. Of course, I like them for different reasons, and with varying degrees, but I think they go great together in this movie. Oh yes, Nagomi's in there too, and she's great, but I assume most people already know her quite well. So it's a foursome of very cute idols, all petite, dark-haired, but after that they're quite different. And I think they're all very talented. But this movie is also praiseworthy for the efforts of the crew. Whoever was responsible for setting up the shots, angles, blocking (director? assistants, camera-dude?) really gave a damn about it.
View attachment 493596 View attachment 493597 View attachment 493598 View attachment 493599
I am often somewhat frustrated by ensemble sex scenes when it is just one close-up after another. Sure, a close-up gives you more detail, but I would often prefer to decide for myself where to look, and there are many scenes in this movie where you can see most (or all) of the action at once. Very good work from cast and crew on this one.
I'll also mention that there is a companion piece
View attachment 493594
[KTKX-103]
The same cast, with a somewhat darker tone. I don't think it's quite as good, but the solo fera/irrumatio scene with Tomoko is pretty hot.
All so good especially MIAD-807. I don't know how you missed it either, it's literally at the top of page 4. I just wish the triple BJ scene lasted longer. By far my favorite part was the one you mentioned about Tomoko in the first scene. I think Tomoko says something about Shuna being the most popular then the camera turns around and she is just candidly doing her thing. So gooood~~ And I think they tease her a little bit about her not having boobs, her reaction is so cute. I can't get enough of her. And I want more Kaede Aoshima too, I love her juicy body.

Reactions: hatsupaw

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Don't judge me or anything, but I kinda like the accidental vomit in scene 3
if you like the vomit play in that then you need to check out some of dogma's vomit vids like the PTJ series like the newPTJ-013. maybe hardcore vomit play is not your thing but if that vomit scene made you feel something then just maybe we have a gero fan in the making here. welcome to the club. here's your membership card. :centil:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Yea, during the BJ/irrumatio scene. I like how hardcore she is from the start.
oh she needs to be picked up by dogma and do some real gag to vomit stuff. she has only done like 6 vids and they all seem to have a hardcore edge to them. some more then others. just think about what Tohjiro would do with a A-class looking girl like her. looks like she has done some lite BDSM work with some no name labels i have not heard of like DXYB-005, DXEB-003 and EVIS-105. anyone know these labels? i have not seen these vids but it's a good hardcore start to the really good looking girl's career. i mean damn she is fucking drop dead gorgeous. maybe the best looking girl i have EVER seen in JAV ever and i have been watching JAV for 12 years. she gives Tomoko Ashida a run for her money in the looks department. she has a very different look from Tomoko-tan (who i think is the best looking girl in JAV right now and maybe ever. i just LOVE that face and the shape of her eyes. i think she has a lazy eye that just adds to her cuteness!! i love faces and Tomoko-tan has the best face and lips!!) but while Tomoko-tan has that cute but a little off look as in her flaws add to the cuteness (the lazy eye etc.) Nanami Tahara is just perfect. it's kinda a little odd how perfect her face is.... that big wide mouth she has.... like it's just make to take big shots of jizz.... but i just sound crazy so i'll stop. for now.

Reactions: hatsupaw

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
oh she needs to be picked up by dogma and do some real gag to vomit stuff. she has only done like 6 vids and they all seem to have a hardcore edge to them. some more then others. just think about what Tohjiro would do with a A-class looking girl like her. looks like she has done some lite BDSM work with some no name labels i have not heard of like DXYB-005, DXEB-003 and EVIS-105. anyone know these labels? i have not seen these vids but it's a good hardcore start to the really good looking girl's career. i mean damn she is fucking drop dead gorgeous. maybe the best looking girl i have EVER seen in JAV ever and i have been watching JAV for 12 years. she gives Tomoko Ashida a run for her money in the looks department. she has a very different look from Tomoko-tan (who i think is the best looking girl in JAV right now and maybe ever. i just LOVE that face and the shape of her eyes. i think she has a lazy eye that just adds to her cuteness!! i love faces and Tomoko-tan has the best face and lips!!) but while Tomoko-tan has that cute but a little off look as in her flaws add to the cuteness (the lazy eye etc.) Nanami Tahara is just perfect. it's kinda a little odd how perfect her face is.... that big wide mouth she has.... like it's just make to take big shots of jizz.... but i just sound crazy so i'll stop. for now.

I'd give this post 2 likes if I could. I am familiar with gero and I'm actually a quite a fan of Tohjiro, even if he is a sick bastard, which he is. I do have a sadistic streak that enjoys watching him make those cute little girls cry, a bit like Georgie Porgie. Whenever I discover a new loli idol that I really like, it's not long before the thought occurs: "What would Tohjiro do with her?" These last few weeks I've been fantasising about Cocoa Aisu in one of his M-DRUG releases.
Your thoughts on Tomoko Ashida are so close to my own, it's scary. The shape of her eyes, and yes, that slight cross-eyed effect (a lot of other idols have it, too) is a huge turn on for me. And you are spot-on when you say that so-called 'flaws' add to the attraction, which is why I get annoyed when a see an cover featuring an idol that has been clearly photoshopped, usually the nose has been made tiny. As if tiny nose = beauty. (Latoya Jackson, anyone?)
Nanami does have a big mouth, a crazy big horse-teeth too! But a face is more than the sum of its parts and she looks gorgeous. I also love that plaintive look in her eyes, like she's always a little worried about what she's got herself into.
Perhaps Nanami has 2 different entries on JAVlibrary, because I've never seen the titles you included. Thanks for those also!

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
VRTM-040 is the most brutal (and therefore the best :D) loli face fuck I've ever seen, they truly get destroyed in this video.
In the last scene a guy just plunges balls deep into Sayo Arimoto's face for what seems like a full minute while he blows his load down her throat.
:shock1:
And the spinning chair scene where they deep throat that huge cock from my avatar plus three other dudes.
:kaget:
And cant forget about Marie Konishi's solo scene, I think there was even a little blood.
:apa:
I can't recommend this enough. :D
h_910vrtm040pl.jpg

VRTM-104 is the sequel. Not as brutal but still very good. Probably told the guys to ease off a little since the first one was so hardcore.
h_910vrtm104pl.jpg

Last edited: