The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Currently in love with Saya Sakai, she is sooo cute. Her next video looks like it's gonna be good. I need more of this girl :minta:
mum202pl.jpg

Also has anyone else seen the trailer for MUM-200? Apparently she loses her virginity on camera. Woah :eek:
mum200pl.jpg
喪失記念日。正真正銘の本物処女。奇跡のチョビひげマ○コ。 琴羽雫 - 無料エロ動画 - DMMアダルト.mp4_snapshot_01.34_[2015.12.16_11.28.49].jpg
99% of the time it's fake, but minimum is not known to fake stuff. Should be interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

banned

May 29, 2009
Please keep this thread alive, love it! For me, my all time favorite loli scene is nhdta-162 with Minato Momo in the night. It's so god damn hot how she accepts her fucking and being used while holding her teddybear right after her older sisters been fucked.

1nhdta00162jp-4.jpg

Then there's this pretty much PERFECT loli picture sace-071 also. The outfits she's in, the angles, and the video quality make me almost mad that all other movies aren't like this.

2544_b.jpg

tumblr_naympheB7y1tjbeoao1_400.gif

1068_sod-SACE-071_sod-SACE-071_PC_3837238_1484_00010_l.jpg

1sace00071jp-9.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
For Tomoko Ashida check out:
MUM-189 - there is a scene in the beginning where she aggressively throat fucks herself Shizuka Kanno style
CWM-206 - lots of aggressive fucking although she is not the aggressor more like the victim, but you can't really call victim because she enjoys it
DJE-043 - I think you mentioned you dont like sperm videos so probably skip this, but if you change your mind check it out
LOVE-86 - another sperm video but the last scene is probably my fav gokkun scene of the year

For Miku Shindo:
RKI-101 - a couple of aggressive dick riding scenes in this video. But my favorite part is when the guy goes to finger bang her but she ends up twerking her pussy on his fingers instead. So hot.
so i just posted about how it seems like no one knows about this new Tomoko Ashida vid in the sperm thread but it hit me that this is a better place to talk about it. fucking man NITR-175 godly. it's maybe the best vid i've seen all year. i have a weakness for cute girls drinking piss and the second scene in this vid.... man alive!.

Tomoko Ashida is doing just what i thought she would do when i first saw her last year in DJE-043. i knew that she would be the nest great M girl like marin izumi (the girl getting slapped in my sig) and this vid makes it clear that i was right. that look in her eyes in DJE-043 and the tub scene in MUM-106 made me think that this girl was going to do great things and that she was liked humiliation, man has that come to pass.

has anyone else seen NITR-175? anyone know of any other vids that have loli's drinking piss or getting facefucked till them vomit all over themselves?

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I checked it out after you mentioned it and damn it's good! I downloaded it awhile ago but quickly wrote it off because I was expecting a gokkun video, and unfortunately as gokkun video it does not deliver. I'm also not into the pissing scenes. But what I do love to is the blindfolded blowbang in the last scene. I just love seeing a cute face surrounded by grotesque dicks. And Tomoko makes it even better with that cock hungry look on her face.
NITR-175 (1).jpg NITR-175 (2).jpg
Thanks for bringing that movie up again, I probably would have never discovered that scene even though it was already sitting on my hard drive.

Anyway, how about MVSD-206 for a loli piss drinking movie. Honestly I'm not sure what to look for in a piss drinking video... but the girl is small and cute so I like it. :cool:
mvsd00206pl.jpg
mvsd00206jp-9.jpg
MVSD-206.jpg

banned

May 29, 2009
Anybody who has a real knowledge of the LOVE series? I'm pretty disappointed. It used to be about taking a young actress / loli, putting on a filthy matress, and then having an absolutely brutal gangbang just filling her up with cum and shooting over her face but I feel they've gone really mainstream and boring as of late. Some movies (I've looked through pretty much all) I have downloaded and still kept and can recommend:

h_491love98pl.jpg

LOVE-98: Just for the final scene. She really gets PUMPED by two men in the end. Lolis should always get fucked hard imo and it's a great scene.

h_491love84pl.jpg

LOVE-84: Now this is what I'm talking about. Kagami Shuna just placed on a big matress towards the end of the video and 15 or so men just using her like the little slut that she is.
There's something really hot to me with watching such a pretty lil loli just letting a fat, disgusting, pig-man that could be her father age-wise building up steam before pushing in deep
to the hilt emptying inside of her trying his best to impregnate her against all odds. Another similar picture would be LOVE-56 but I wouldn't recommend it. The actress simply isn't
as hot as the cover leads you to believe (I hate when that happens) and the sex isn't as good.

h_491love112pl.jpg

LOVE-112: Now we're talking again. The girl actually gets fisted while men shoot on her face on a dirty matress. Pretty actress in this one; the actual fucking isn't as hard
as you're lead to believe by the covers but still great action and it's clear she's just being used and abused as a toy.

h_491love196pl.jpg

LOVE-196: Nice gangbang towards the end with 4 older guys using her in a hotel towards the end. Hard thrusts between her thighs. I personally don't really like
Saotome Yui in blonde hair and almost think it looks ridiculous but that hotel scene is great.

banned

May 29, 2009
Btw I also recommend NHDTA-365:

1nhdta365pl.jpg

It's just such a hot / bizarre premise. I would describe it as an alternate universe in which a man can just go into a kindergarden / first-school and start having sex with all the girls and nobody cares.
Most of the scenes are pretty forgettable but there is one scene in the middle with Nijiiro Usagi in pigtails that just is smoking hot where all the lolis are inside in school playing casually sitting on the
ground and he just goes in and grabs her and fucks her while the rest of the lolis just keep on playing next to them.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
"Lolis should always get fucked hard..."
Couldn't agree more :D

I love the First Star videos, not just the LOVE series, but the STAR, VERY, PGLD, and other stuff too! Gotta catch em all. I think they were in the loli game even before minimum. And I agree, when they started they were all about dark, dank gangbangs now I feel like they've gone soft on us. Long gone are the days of epic nakadashi gang-r***s like their HELL series :( (I don't think they were called First Star yet).

That's why I love the minimum videos, they are still keeping it hardcore especially with all the anal and dp gangbang stuff they've been releasing lately, hopefully they start making bukkake and gokkun videos soon. First Star needs to start releasing more anal stuff as well. At least they have this new one out right now (LOVE-233). That cover looks absolutely delicious, lets hope the video is good.
h_491love233pl.jpg

Btw I also recommend NHDTA-365:

1nhdta365pl.jpg

It's just such a hot / bizarre premise. I would describe it as an alternate universe in which a man can just go into a kindergarden / first-school and start having sex with all the girls and nobody cares.
Most of the scenes are pretty forgettable but there is one scene in the middle with Nijiiro Usagi in pigtails that just is smoking hot where all the lolis are inside in school playing casually sitting on the
ground and he just goes in and grabs her and fucks her while the rest of the lolis just keep on playing next to them.
NHDTA-162 and SACE-071 was awesome, I'll check this out as well.

banned

May 29, 2009
Lol, your thoughts mirror mine almost exactly. I agree with the HELL series for instance. Two favorites are HELL-101

h_800hell101pl.jpg

Aoi Ichigo is a great loli and good at taking anal poundings as usual.

HELL-009 is great also.

h_800hell009pl.jpg

Which leads me to the biggest trouble with JAV. You can never judge a book by the covers at all. Both these covers look pretty bland
as compared to others which I feel are let-downs in turn. For instance, the video you posted about LOVE-233 looks GREAT but it's actually boring af.
That's why it's so great with a thread like this where you can go on recommendations.
I would say 9 out of 10 times at LEAST you're let down when searching videos like this but it's that special gem that's 1 out of a 100 that makes it
worth it in the end. I also agree that it's great with more and more analsex becoming the norm for instance in MUM.
I have actually never really explored the VERY series so now I have some downloading to do - thanks!

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Informative and insightful discussion fellas. I definitely will be cheking out more of these harder core loli titles sometime soon. Love it! There needS to be more loli gangbangs where they are treated like little fleshlights.
Yes, little public use fleshlights *muahahaha* :hehe:

Lol, your thoughts mirror mine almost exactly. I agree with the HELL series for instance. Two favorites are HELL-101

h_800hell101pl.jpg

Aoi Ichigo is a great loli and good at taking anal poundings as usual.

HELL-009 is great also.

h_800hell009pl.jpg

Which leads me to the biggest trouble with JAV. You can never judge a book by the covers at all. Both these covers look pretty bland
as compared to others which I feel are let-downs in turn. For instance, the video you posted about LOVE-233 looks GREAT but it's actually boring af.
That's why it's so great with a thread like this where you can go on recommendations.
I would say 9 out of 10 times at LEAST you're let down when searching videos like this but it's that special gem that's 1 out of a 100 that makes it
worth it in the end. I also agree that it's great with more and more analsex becoming the norm for instance in MUM.
I have actually never really explored the VERY series so now I have some downloading to do - thanks!
Not sure "bland" is the right word as the HELL covers look quite hardcore. But they are definitely not as tasty as stuff like this:
h_491love209pl.jpg
h_491love161pl.jpg
h_491love130pl.jpg
Mmm1.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
So yea, turns out LOVE-233 is not all that action packed after all. :sight:
What a let down.

Luckily the same girl, Kaede Kichi, has another anal video KTKX-133 and its good. Tons of anal and DP destruction. :terharu:
ktkx113pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
No way in hell (pun intended) a series like HELL with just hard, brutal, r*** would exist with teens in the US.
That is why JAV is the best! :boong:

My dream video would be to take the Rina Hatsume dungeon gangbang scene from the end of MUM-064 (my most fav scene ever) and extend that into a full movie as one non-stop scene. Then double, no make that triple, the number of dudes banging her; add in anal and DP; and finish it all off with a DDT-023 style bukkake/gokkun. I would never need another JAV ever again.

Also I forgot to mention this movie earlier, DKMH-08.
h_334dkmh08pl.jpg
The movie is split into 3 different scenes each, with a different girl. The first two scenes are pretty good, but the magic happens with the last girl, Nene Mukai. She is 138cm and is super small and cute, but unfortunately for her (good for us :p) she gets tied up and molested by a bunch of ojii-san.

First they molest her with vibrators and dildos
DKMH-08 (1).jpg DKMH-08 (2).jpg

Then they tie her standing up and touch her soft body all over with lotion
DKMH-08 (3).jpg DKMH-08 (4).jpg

Before finally moving her over to the bed where they gangbang her.
DKMH-08 (5).jpg DKMH-08 (6).jpg

Only problem might be the atrociously large mosaic. I don't really mind it, I think it adds to the "home video" effect of the movie. I recommend this one if you can find it.

Reactions: shinjiIII

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Oppai loli nice! She is listed as Sumire Chigusa on R18 but on JAVLibrary it says her name is Sumire Usoku any idea which is the right one? Also her height? I want to add her to the OP list.
In the front cover of JAN-003 says her height is 149 cm.
Her name is the same in kanji but different in hiragana in here http://www.arzon.jp/cast_90997.htm (Sumire Chizuka?)

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Even though I never watched her yet, I like Shuna Kagami. She is small but her body still has the proper proportions - she is still slender - so she doesn't look like stumpy midget or a dwarf. I agree with Skysymptoms, it would definitely be interesting to see someone so slender of that size get double or triple penetrated.

It is interesting though in HND-201 she is claimed to be 147cm but on the cover of the more recent movie MDTM-062 she is claimed to be 145cm. Apparently she shrunk since HND-201, like she had height reduction surgery or something.

Btw, I just downloaded MIAD-838 featuring Mikako Abe. Seeing the screenshots, I couldn't resist. Her face sometimes looks like old woman, but other times like a young girl's. She is 161cm which is actually quite tall, but somehow she looks so small. She looks old and young at the same time. I think she is very interesting. She seems a capable actress too, portrays innocence and apprehension very well.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Even though I never watched her yet, I like Shuna Kagami. She is small but her body still has the proper proportions - she is still slender - so she doesn't look like stumpy midget or a dwarf. I agree with Skysymptoms, it would definitely be interesting to see someone so slender of that size get double or triple penetrated.
How have you not watched her yet, she is the cutest!

It is interesting though in HND-201 she is claimed to be 147cm but on the cover of the more recent movie MDTM-062 she is claimed to be 145cm. Apparently she shrunk since HND-201, like she had height reduction surgery or something.
I think a lot of times they will put a different height on the cover to make the girl seem shorter because it's more attractive to the lolicon audience.

Btw, I just downloaded MIAD-838 featuring Mikako Abe. Seeing the screenshots, I couldn't resist. Her face sometimes looks like old woman, but other times like a young girl's. She is 161cm which is actually quite tall, but somehow she looks so small. She looks old and young at the same time. I think she is very interesting. She seems a capable actress too, portrays innocence and apprehension very well.
Her flat skinny body is so nice. And I love how as she cums she will violently jerk her hips so that guy's dick comes out like it's too intense for her.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
How have you not watched her yet, she is the cutest!

I've wanted to download LOVE-83 for the longest time. Seems to be bondage/gangbang/r*** theme. But no one has ever uploaded it.

I might settle for MUM-182, which has her getting double penetrated. MDTM-062 seems okay too but that is still watermarked-only.

I wish she did a bukkake and/or gokkun video. She has one bukkake video but she gets all oiled up in that one which I don't like.