The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
There's so much good JAV I haven't seen yet. I've been wanting to watch those VRTM movies. They probably eased off in the 2nd one because Sayo Arimoto is one of those what scientists call "nasty freak bitches". She is a true masochist. Her performances bring me tears of joy. Wish she noticed me...
:metabelo:

i'm not a fan of Arimoto Sayo. she always seems like she is in a far away place in her mind. she is not the pain hungry slut that izumi marin was. izumi marin always looked like she wanted more, that no matter what you throw at her she was ready for more and she NEEDED more. sayo has that look in her eyes that's begging it all to stop (which is why some of you guys like her to be sure) i don't like that look in the eyes. i want eyes that say "MORE MORE MORE!!" without her saying a word. not the "STOP STOP PLEASE NO MORE!!" that i see when i look into sayo and some other girls eyes. if i look past that look in her eyes then she is o.k but so much of the love i have of cumplay, vomit play and blowjobs comes from reading the eyes and face that i just can't get past it.

so to me Sayo Arimoto is no "true masochist". a "nasty freak bitch" yes but to me a true masochist always has a smile on her face. a dizzy pain filled smile like izumi marin has in the best gero vid i have seen DDT-210 or the classic DDT-190 and the great MIAD-357. if you watch izumi marin's face and eyes in any of her hardcore vomit vids and she did a few, then watch Arimoto Sayo's face and eyes in anything she is in including gokkun vids you will see what i mean.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
i'm not a fan of Arimoto Sayo. she always seems like she is in a far away place in her mind. she is not the pain hungry slut that izumi marin was. izumi marin always looked like she wanted more, that no matter what you throw at her she was ready for more and she NEEDED more. sayo has that look in her eyes that's begging it all to stop (which is why some of you guys like her to be sure) i don't like that look in the eyes. i want eyes that say "MORE MORE MORE!!" without her saying a word. not the "STOP STOP PLEASE NO MORE!!" that i see when i look into sayo and some other girls eyes. if i look past that look in her eyes then she is o.k but so much of the love i have of cumplay, vomit play and blowjobs comes from reading the eyes and face that i just can't get past it.

so to me Sayo Arimoto is no "true masochist". a "nasty freak bitch" yes but to me a true masochist always has a smile on her face. a dizzy pain filled smile like izumi marin has in the best gero vid i have seen DDT-210 or the classic DDT-190 and the great MIAD-357. if you watch izumi marin's face and eyes in any of her hardcore vomit vids and she did a few, then watch Arimoto Sayo's face and eyes in anything she is in including gokkun vids you will see what i mean.
Not a huge fan of Sayo either but she does lend herself to some pretty extreme scenarios like getting her butthole reamed inside out by black guys :eek: so she's a keeper in my book :D
ddt497pl.jpg

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Hi,

Can anybody tell me why all these cute young loli vids are all censored? Looked through lots of them and can't find same material that's uncensored. What gives?

Neko
Most of the fetishes JAV is known for a doesn't make it to the uncensored market. I'm not sure why though.

Here are some that have done uncensored:
Tsuna Kimura
Risa Omomo
Arisa Nakako
Konoha
Marie Konishi
Runa Kobayashi

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
With the latest MUM videos anyone else notice that they are starting focusing a lot on anal now? I think they are trying to analize every loli they get their hands on, which is pretty great IMO. :hehe:I'm still surprised that Shuna Kagami did anal, out of all the lolis active right now she is the least extreme so it was totally out of the blue that she did it.

Also that Tomoko Ashida video was superb, it had almost everything: cosplay, deep throat, irrumatio, gangbang, anal, DP, even a little ass to mouth. Probably her best video yet.
mum189pl.jpg

And of topic but, this cover:
miad838pl.jpg
:mimisan:
Haven't seen the video yet but that smooth little body is just the best!

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
Tomoko Ashida is arguably my favourite JAV actress right now. She's a phenomenal performer.

Either way she is a top performer that everyone should check out.

I have the kind of enthusiasm for Tomoko Ashida that comes from discovering her late. She's not my favourite, but she is outstanding, and has the potential to become legendary, like Tsubomi-legendary. She's got looks, charisma, attitude and a mountain of talent. I have never seen her give anything less than 100%.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
yes I mean the agressive type ;)

do you have some Tomoko Ashida and Miku Shindo's AV ? I want to look them :)
For Tomoko Ashida check out:
MUM-189 - there is a scene in the beginning where she aggressively throat fucks herself Shizuka Kanno style
CWM-206 - lots of aggressive fucking although she is not the aggressor more like the victim, but you can't really call victim because she enjoys it
DJE-043 - I think you mentioned you dont like sperm videos so probably skip this, but if you change your mind check it out
LOVE-86 - another sperm video but the last scene is probably my fav gokkun scene of the year

For Miku Shindo:
RKI-101 - a couple of aggressive dick riding scenes in this video. But my favorite part is when the guy goes to finger bang her but she ends up twerking her pussy on his fingers instead. So hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop and hatsupaw

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
MUM-189 - there is a scene in the beginning where she aggressively throat fucks herself Shizuka Kanno style
CWM-206 - lots of aggressive fucking although she is not the aggressor more like the victim, but you can't really call victim because she enjoys it
DJE-043 - I think you mentioned you dont like sperm videos so probably skip this, but if you change your mind check it out
LOVE-86 - another sperm video but the last scene is probably my fav gokkun scene of the year

I downloaded MUM-189 but still haven't watched it. The other 3 titles are a must. While it's not as extreme as the other 2, CWM-206 is my favourite. She is so hot in that one, especially the scene where she's posing for photos in that ubiquitous strawberry underwear (that shows up everywhere), before getting both guys off with her mouth.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

For Miku Shindo:
RKI-101 - a couple of aggressive dick riding scenes in this video. But my favorite part is when the guy goes to finger bang her but she ends up twerking her pussy on his fingers instead. So hot.

thanks for you help :)

unfortunately both girls are not the type that I like :( I think Shuna Kagami is more interesting, to bad her body so skinny

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
thanks for you help :)

unfortunately both girls are not the type that I like :( I think Shuna Kagami is more interesting, to bad her body so skinny
But Shuna is the most passive. Also her skinny body is what makes her great, she is so small and weak that just makes super kawaii!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
But Shuna is the most passive. Also her skinny body is what makes her great, she is so small and weak that just makes super kawaii!

I think Tsumugi Serizawa is more active than Shuna Kagami, but Shuna is more active than some other lolis

about skinny body, small and weak ... we have different preference

please inform me if there are other loli who had similiar type like Tsumusgi Serizawa, Yuna Ayashiro ? :)

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Updated list. Some old, some new, all cute!!! :onegai:

Nene Mukai (138 cm)
Nene Mukai.jpg

Erika Minami (147 cm)
Erika Minami.jpg

Yuka Hayama (149 cm)
Yuka Hayama.jpg

Mao Sena (152 cm)
Mao Sena.jpg

Ribon Yumesaki (156 cm)
Ribon Yumesaki.jpg

Ai Eikura (??? cm)
Ai Eikura.jpg

Nana Minami (??? cm)
Nana Minami.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Nana Minami !!!
I like this girl a lot. Her glance is so cute. (I didn't see her bukkake video yet)
nana.png

Reactions: needs more loli

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
According to the pics, her name is Rui Yamashita, if that helps establishing her age....

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
She is a stunningly adorable innocent young waifu. How many more years until she can be a JAV idol?(I really hope so.) I mean the nature of those poses shes in, she's got to be gearing up for JAV right? What a ridiculously pure, virtuous, sweet girl she is.

I'm totally getting blue balls right now.
Her face looks like very similar to the Airi & Meiri twins, the boob department is obviously quite different.
Check them out if you haven't already, that might help solve your blue problem. :p

Reactions: princeali692

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Know any of these where the girl takes a real pounding? A lot of these look good on the cover but are dull when you watch them.
Oh yea, I selected the covers based on how cute the girl looked, I'm not even sure if that particular video is any good.

If you like some really really hard pounding I have a ton of recommendations as this is my absolute favorite type of video.
First of all check out pretty much anything from Rina Hatsume, she can take a vicious pounding and her reactions are excellent. Her MUM titles are especially amazing:
MUM-064 - the last scene is incredible, my favorite go to scene.
MUM-087 - she gets sold by her father to pay of his debts and get annihilated.
MUM-123 - she gets bred hard by classmates, teachers, etc.
MUM-155 - cum swallowing, anal, double penetration, airtight (all 3 holes filled). basically she get destroyed from start to finish.

Nagomi can also take a really hard pounding:
APAK-102 - she gets r***ing hard the entire video and her ragged panting adds to the excitement.
LID-006 - lots of hardcore throat fucking and tears.
MUM-152 - she gets destroyed anally.

Kaede Aoshima only has a few videos but these two are pretty hardcore:
ZEX-270 - 143cm girl vs one of JAVs biggest dicks, yea you know how that's gonna go :D. And the last is great with her juicy little butt shaking all over the place.
MUM-163 - she is so small but they pound her relentlessly and her reactions are great.

Marie Konishi, similar to Rina Hatsume, can (and does) take a serious pounding in many of her videos:
VRTM-040 - I always seem to recommend this but that's because its still the most violent throat fuck video I've seen.
MUM-111 - another hardcore anal video. Loli anal seems to be the new thing.. and I'm definitely not complaining. :D

Suzu Ichinose, just like Marie and Rina, loves a good pounding and her reactions are fantastic:
DFE-020 - she gets her throat pounded and I love her reactions
MUM-154 - sequel to Rina's MUM-123. she gets bred by her schoolmates and was apparently her last video. She definitely went out with a bang!.. a gangbang:hihi:

I'll stop there for now. Let me know if these are to your taste because I know of a ton more like them.

Last edited: