The Ultimate Loli Thread

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
tmas3. Thanks for these lists and thanks very much for adding actresse's names!
I was thinking about not adding cast names in the future (since it's extra work), but if everyone finds it useful, I suppose I'll keep doing it :p

Details for the May IBW's are out...
IBW-622 - Himawari Natsuno & Mio Shinosaki

"A girlfriend picture of a girl with sunburn marks, sunflower and a fairy girl, Mr. Moto. Enjoy the smell and taste of shaved walleme and record for 2 days which inject a lot of heavy concentrated semen collected for 7 days in a small narrow Ro Tamama ○ co."

IBW-623 - Ako Suiko (debut) 148cm - 18 years old

"Shaved pussy beauty girl Ako Sukami debuts AV. A small body of 148 cm was mischievated by several uncle, cum filled with semen, and ejaculated by shaved pa. Gangbang, bukkake, extraordinary debut work being cummed out!"

Himawari and Mio in a sunburn series title and a loli debut! Can't wait to see the covers for these.

I hope this "Ako" will be a transcendent loli like Shuna. She's 18, 148cm, paipan, debut's with IB Works in a gangbang :hot:. But what does she look like :qustionable:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yet another great looking late April release...

BLOR-077 (April 25th) - Meru Iroha
blor077pl.jpg
Glasses beautiful girl who loves orgasm and penguins! "I am not interested in young men. I love sex with a hungry man who is hungry" I tried to apply young and lively decacin to her. In front of a young actor who does not like it, though it penetrates the first feeling that is not felt, but it becomes impossible to pass on the nerve gradually to the power of the big cock which caresses and fills the inside of the vagina thoroughly.
blor077jp-01.jpg blor077jp-02.jpg blor077jp-03.jpg blor077jp-04.jpg blor077jp-05.jpg
blor077jp-06a.jpg blor077jp-06b.jpg blor077jp-07.jpg blor077jp-8.jpg blor077jp-09.jpg

Speaking of Meru, I see she retweeted a link that leads to a pirated copy of IBW-613...
5546.jpg

:xD:

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
ULTIMATE loli wishlist requests!

15 HD + 1 SD / No Watermark

HD

h_308aoz00237zpl.jpg AOZ-237 [DOWNLOAD]
Cast: Asami Tsuchiya

ktkl00010pl.jpg KTKL-010 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Mai Imai

h_491love00281pl.jpg LOVE-281 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Yuuna Himekawa

h_491love00327pl.jpg LOVE-327 [DOWNLOAD]

118oner00015pl.jpg ONER-015 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Yuuna Himekawa, Shuri Atomi, Kirari Hoshizora

118onet00011pl.jpg ONET-011 [DOWNLOAD]

118rtp00090pl.jpg RTP-090 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Mimi Yazawa, Miyu Ookura, Miyu Haneda

55t2800404pl.jpg T28-404 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Yui Saotome, Mizuki Inoue, Asami Tsuchiya, Ito Yoshikawa

55t2800433pl.jpg T28-433 [DOWNLOAD]
Cast: Mayu Yuuki, Nagomi, Mihono Sakaguchi, Ruka Kanae

55t2800460pl.jpg T28-460 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Yuuna Himekawa, Rena Aoi, Yuma Kouda

55t2800464pl.jpg T28-464 [DOWNLOAD]

55t2800485pl.jpg T28-485 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Azuki, Noa Eikawa, Miko Haniu, Yuuri Asada

118yrh00056pl.jpg YRH-056 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Shuna Kagami, Mamika Momohara, Kanako Sakurakawa

yrmn00027pl.jpg YRMN-027 [DOWNLOAD]

zbes00008pl.jpg ZBES-008 [DOWNLOAD]

Cast: Haruna Aitsuki

SD
h_227jump04032pl.jpg JUMP-4032 [DOWNLOAD]
Cast: Shuna Kagami

*All titles courtesy of Yipman. To show thanks, please download his original links and register/renew your filejoker premium account through his links. My posts = original links
EXAMPLE:

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'm curious about YYYG-001. Sougouwiki has her as Chisa Hiruma http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c8%e6%ce%b1%b4%d6%c0%e9%ba%bb
It's definitely Mai Imai...
009.jpg

she has went under a different name before (Kaori Shinozaki in FSKT-010), but I don't even see YYYG-001 listed in the link you provided :qustion:. Looks like Chisa Hiruma has been retired for 3 years, so I really doubt it would be her anyway.

I find that minnano-av is usually a better source (but i use both).

EDIT: Looks like I was too late...
8.jpg
:tolong:

EDIT 2: lol I just noticed right above it, the next one posted is Mai's other GAL title...08.jpg

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
84mdtm242pl.jpg

So the MDTM-242 trailer just came out...
001.jpg
002.jpg

The paipan Yuuna dream is dead! :suling: The cover was an elaborate trick all this time! :lempar:

...well, Yuuna is still wearing a bunch of cute outfit, and it still looks like an amazing title atleast lol
005.gif006.gif

Himawari's MDTM-243 trailer is out also...
03.gif04.gif

Sento-kun

Mar 12, 2010
hey everyone, been a fun ride with you lot so far. i think i've been following the thread for what must have been 100 pages by now over the past few months. my collection here is getting quite large, and i was wondering how everyone organizes their stuff. i only keep the cover jpg and the video file itself, and typically the titled will be something like [Actress][Video Code][Title] and that's it. It doesn't really work for videos with multiple actresses either. I tried a while ago to see if I could edit the uh.. whatever data to be able to add more information(artist, year, genre etc) to sort by in windows (detailed item view) but i could never get it to work.

so.. how do you organize your stuff? it would be nice if i could switch between sorting by actress and sorting by video code at least... Do i need some standalone program?

anyway, here's to 100 more pages!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
hey everyone, been a fun ride with you lot so far. i think i've been following the thread for what must have been 100 pages by now over the past few months. my collection here is getting quite large, and i was wondering how everyone organizes their stuff. i only keep the cover jpg and the video file itself, and typically the titled will be something like [Actress][Video Code][Title] and that's it. It doesn't really work for videos with multiple actresses either. I tried a while ago to see if I could edit the uh.. whatever data to be able to add more information(artist, year, genre etc) to sort by in windows (detailed item view) but i could never get it to work.

so.. how do you organize your stuff? it would be nice if i could switch between sorting by actress and sorting by video code at least... Do i need some standalone program?

This is how I organize mine...
0x001.jpg

Each video gets named in the same format (title ID 1st. cast names 2nd), and at the end of the filename I'll add relevant tags like [SD], [HD], [3D], [SUB] (has english subtitles), [C] (compilation). So without any additional programs, I can easily search my entire collection by actress, label, SD or HD, censored or uncensored, subtitles, ect. Perfect setup for me... or at least it will be, once I get around to naming my entire collection in this format. I'm probably 40% complete right now, and getting more behind with each release I get lol.

Last edited:

Sento-kun

Mar 12, 2010
Each video gets named in the same format (title ID 1st. cast names 2nd), and at the end of the filename I'll add relevant tags like [SD], [HD], [3D], [SUB] (has english subtitles), [C] (compilation). So without any additional programs, I can easily search my entire collection by actress, label, SD or HD, censored or uncensored, subtitles, ect. Perfect setup for me... or at least it will be, once I get around to naming my entire collection in this format. I'm probably 40% complete right now, and getting more behind with each release I get lol.

I know what you mean, I have to set aside chunks of time to chase down old video cover images and reorganize and relabel things every few months! Anyway, it seems like a pretty ok method to the madness, are you happy with it? I was hoping for something more like organizing with using the tabs above; instead of organizing by filesize or date modified for example, if i could edit the files to be able to add artist and genre (maybe the video company, i.e. MUM) and whatever else I could think of, that would accomplish everything for me while still simply having my stuff in windows folders... I'll keep looking into it!

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
This is how I organize mine...
View attachment 966382

That's actually a pretty neat way to sort everything. My collection is a mess because I usually try to sort things by actress alone, but using the DVD codes like you do seems to be a great way to sort everything into some sort of genre. From there you can just search if you're looking for a specific actress. I'm gonna try and resort all of my stuff like this when I have some time.

Reactions: tmas3

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yes I love it when lolis wear glasses :fufufu:
I've been meaning to start a glasses girl thread for the longest time.

View attachment 966352

So the MDTM-242 trailer just came out...
View attachment 966353
View attachment 966354

The paipan Yuuna dream is dead! :suling: The cover was an elaborate trick all this time! :lempar:
Mother fuckers! :oii:
I shouldn't even download this out of spite.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I wish I wasn't aware of this. I want to "see" Yuuna on the 31st :gnambek:. I'd shave her lol.

She just shot another VR scene with crystal VR...
vr.jpg
Himekawa-chan with a refreshing smile (^-^)

Yukari's new crystal VR scene released a few days ago...
CRVR043-Miyazawa.jpg
CRVR043-Miyazawa_1.jpgCRVR043-Miyazawa_3.jpgCRVR043-Miyazawa_4.jpgCRVR043-Miyazawa_5.jpgCRVR043-Miyazawa_2.jpg
I need to get some of these. I haven't downloaded any new VR stuff lately.

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
I'm having trouble downloading ZBES-008. Part 14 seems to be corrupted and shows on 7kb instead of 500MB. tmas3 can you fix this or should I send a message to yipman?

mysticred

Jul 10, 2016

Much like how @tmas3 organizes his collection, which is awesome btw, I pretty much do the same and take it a step further.

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 9.49.31 PM.png

It's all thanks to you guys on here with your tips and such. I've been pretty much quite but browsing and waiting for the opportunity to leave some advice and/or reinforcement. Being that most of my loli collection pretty much started from scratch besides some files lying around, it wasn't difficult to organize. In fact, my uncensored is the least organized of the two. I've pretty much rebuilt (and there wasn't much to begin with) my censored collection.

As you can see, starting with the censored collection, I use the studio or label method of organizing. Some organize by actress (I have a tip if you use a Mac). So within the studio/label folders goes the folder that will house the video. I do it this way to add photos such as the cover art and screen captures to keep everything neatly within. As far as the actual video, the naming has been sporadic (pretty much whatever file names get downloaded. I am however very anal about the actual folder the video will go in and not so much the video file it self. Although, that may change as I get more efficient at this.
ie [Censored] > [STUDIO/LABEL] > [VIDEO CODE + Video Name + Actress(es)] > Video + photos

If you have a Mac (I'm not sure you can do with Windows) and want to organize by actress and studio, simply create a smart folder within your main folder "Censored" and name it the respective actress. Going a step further, you may notice the difference colors as well as the tags. The colors/tags are based on a rating I give each video. You're also able to build smart folders based on color tags as well as regular tags, which I have also done. All of these can go neatly within your main folder. So you can organize by using both methods without the hassle of trying to physically do everything. As you can see, I have also organized by date of download. This is all automatic and set as a criteria of the smart folder itself. I have entertained the idea of making smart folders based on studios but that may be overdoing it

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 9.37.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 9.54.23 PM.png

I use the following resources to keep things as organized and correct as possible: R18.com, JAVLibrary, this forum of course, as well as others.

Thanks for all your help in getting me this far. I appreciate both the content and the networking that goes on here. I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon. Any positive constructive feedback, comments, or suggestions are also always welcome.

I hope this helps.

Also, kudos for the relevant tags @tmas3 . I may starting using some of those as well.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Much like how @tmas3 organizes his collection, which is awesome btw, I pretty much do the same and take it a step further.

View attachment 967609

It's all thanks to you guys on here with your tips and such. I've been pretty much quite but browsing and waiting for the opportunity to leave some advice and/or reinforcement. Being that most of my loli collection pretty much started from scratch besides some files lying around, it wasn't difficult to organize. In fact, my uncensored is the least organized of the two. I've pretty much rebuilt (and there wasn't much to begin with) my censored collection.

As you can see, starting with the censored collection, I use the studio or label method of organizing. Some organize by actress (I have a tip if you use a Mac). So within the studio/label folders goes the folder that will house the video. I do it this way to add photos such as the cover art and screen captures to keep everything neatly within. As far as the actual video, the naming has been sporadic (pretty much whatever file names get downloaded. I am however very anal about the actual folder the video will go in and not so much the video file it self. Although, that may change as I get more efficient at this.
ie [Censored] > [STUDIO/LABEL] > [VIDEO CODE + Video Name + Actress(es)] > Video + photos

If you have a Mac (I'm not sure you can do with Windows) and want to organize by actress and studio, simply create a smart folder within your main folder "Censored" and name it the respective actress. Going a step further, you may notice the difference colors as well as the tags. The colors/tags are based on a rating I give each video. You're also able to build smart folders based on color tags as well as regular tags, which I have also done. All of these can go neatly within your main folder. So you can organize by using both methods without the hassle of trying to physically do everything. As you can see, I have also organized by date of download. This is all automatic and set as a criteria of the smart folder itself. I have entertained the idea of making smart folders based on studios but that may be overdoing it

View attachment 967621 View attachment 967622

I use the following resources to keep things as organized and correct as possible: R18.com, JAVLibrary, this forum of course, as well as others.

Thanks for all your help in getting me this far. I appreciate both the content and the networking that goes on here. I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon. Any positive constructive feedback, comments, or suggestions are also always welcome.

I hope this helps.

Also, kudos for the relevant tags @tmas3 . I may starting using some of those as well.

Welcome to the discussion @mysticred :hi:. I'm honored that you save my gifs and downloaded my Yuuna torrent :peace:. Your sorting method looks pretty nice. Maybe I should switch to mac.. :qustionable:

..and what is the extra Yuuna Himekawa+ folder for? Also, Yuna Yamakawa only has a single u btw :hmm:

Reactions: mysticred

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

mysticred

Jul 10, 2016
Welcome to the discussion @mysticred :hi:. I'm honored that you save my gifs and downloaded my Yuuna torrent :peace:. Your sorting method looks pretty nice. Maybe I should switch to mac.. :qustionable:

..and what is the extra Yuuna Himekawa+ folder for? Also, Yuna Yamakawa only has a single u btw :hmm:

Thanks for the welcome and double kudos for the gifs. :hi:

As for the Yuuna Himekawa+ smart folder, it contains both censored and uncensored content. I keep her uncensored videos in the Uncensored folder. The thing is it's a pain in the ass to keep switching back and forth between the two. :lempar: So I created a new smart folder (+) with both. :malu2:

Regarding the Yuna vs Yuuna spelling, I have seen both and wasn't really sure which to use, which isn't an issue being I use "Yuna Himekawa" as part of the smart folder criteria. I do appreciate the clarification and perhaps I'll take time to fix it later. :nikmat: (I love these onions btw.)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Regarding the Yuna vs Yuuna spelling, I have seen both and wasn't really sure which to use, which isn't an issue being I use "Yuna Himekawa" as part of the smart folder criteria. I do appreciate the clarification and perhaps I'll take time to fix it later.
I've seen Yuuna Himekawa listed with a single u a few times, but I've never seen Yuna Yamakawa listed as Yuuna.

Their twitter accounts confirm the different spellings...
Yuna.jpg twitter.com/yuna_yamakawa
Yuuna.jpg twitter.com/himekawa_yuuna

It would be so confusing if they both went by "Yuna". Yuna Himekawa & Yuna Yamakawa lol.

I hope they work together one day!

Reactions: mysticred