1. The May FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Loli Thread

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by needs more loli, May 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tmas3

tmas3 needs more yuuna Uploader

kinda (in KTKZ-007 atleast). I'd say her look is closer to cross of Minori Otani, with a little bit of Shuna. Height wise, she's more comparable to loli's like Shuri and Yuuna, at 156cm.

You should really watch her in IBW-610, it's unlike any of her previous titles. She's actually in control in this one, and gave her best overall performance. Not to mention, she's was as cute as ever :onegai:

88. IBW-610Z. 99.
  2. tmas3

actually, maybe she is Mimi v2...
    mimi2.

:aaaa:
    yea, I still need to watch both her FSET's. Let me know which are her best titles. Sounds like you're about to get her entire collection, so I'll wait for you to report back, after you watch them all lol.

... and I see she did a doll title (LID-020)!? I'll have to get that later :D.
  3. haynese

haynese New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is one of my favorites from the MUM series. MUM-046. The scenes seem so real and hardcore..I guess that's part of the illusion they're striving for.
    This actress was in a few other JAV's as well but nothing truly noteworthy.
  4. tmas3

Anyone else watch SDDE-481 yet? Meru's scene might be my new favorite time stop scene of all time! It was even hotter than I anticipated. Meru might be even more loli in this, than she was in IBW-600! The time stop man (played by "the golden archer" lol) was on his A game as always. First fucking Meru's mom in front of her, then doing perverted shit like taking a cookie out of meru's mouth, then taking a bite out of it and sucking on it, and inserting it back in her mouth. Then his "rape fellow Taku" comes over to the house. This Taku guy is a complete savage, he licks every crevice of meru's body, and then gives her a good fucking, right beside her mom (who is also getting fucked). While all of this is happening, the husband/dad is frozen in the background, sitting at the kitchen table :hot:. For the climax, they bring both meru and the mom into the kitchen and fuck them right in front of the husband/dad on the kitchen table! They cum inside of them (of course), then scoop the cum out of the mom's pussy with a cookie, and put the cum covered cookie in meru's mouth!:xD:. He unfreezes time and watches as mayhem ensues lol. 10/10

Even the dog want's to get a taste of Meru's juices!

Pretty much all those early MUM's are classics.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  5. tmas3

player_thumbnail.

Another uncensored Yuuna HEYZO release is coming! schoolgirl this time :D
    humbert, darksider59 and Casshern2 like this.
  6. darksider59

darksider59 Well-Known Member

haha that gif ! I still didn't see her first uncensored releases; I will probably skip Caribbeancom – 021717-375 because I can't stand the actor.
  7. grisa

grisa Akiba Citizen

Iromegane labely surely does good job in lolifying the girls. I really like their looks there. Hopefully they can advise uncensored studios. ;)
    ether202 likes this.
  8. tmas3

021717-375-carib-1080p.
    This guy? I can't say I'm a fan either, only because it's such an awful scene. What a blown opportunity that release was. They had her in those cute outfits, then they waste half the scene playing with her nose, ears, and neck lol. Then he strips her fully nude when it comes time to administer the generic sex.

So far, her best uncensored releases are her first HEYZO and first Caribbeancom.
    I have a better chance of becoming an AV director, than uncensored studios improving lol.

Someone drew a picture of what it must have looked like when Yuna took those bath images from the other day...
    :xD:

doing more cute things...
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Motiman, ether202 and needs more loli like this.
  9. darksider59

Yep, this guy. There are few actors I can't stand (3 especially) and he's one of them.
  10. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

One of my favs as well. Still remains as one of my go to videos till this day.

Brilliant! :cerutu:
    Gonna have to check this out asap.
    shawn720s likes this.
  11. tmas3

Well, it wasn't CMI-098...

CMI-104 (April 28th)
    If Yuzuki did retire, it's nice that her final release will be a full blown loli title.

April is loaded with amazing looking loli releases.
    shawn720s, humbert and ether202 like this.
  12. tmas3

I just found another occurrence of this. I "upgraded" my HELL copies, from SD to the new HD ones released by h-era. Well, take a look...

OLD
    old.

NEW
    new.

Here's a untouched snippet of the HD copy, so you can see the new censoring at work...

Wow.. if a finger gets a millimeter too close, they turn on the mosaic:xD:.

Odd that both examples are of Aoi Ichigo. They really didn't want her asshole to be seen uncensored lol.
    clode and Stib like this.
  13. tmas3

201flyer, humbert and needs more loli like this.
  14. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

OMG these guys seriously need to stop with the photoshop! Some of these are simply terrifying, especially the last one. :sedih1:
  15. tmas3

A special jacked batch of KTDS loli releases lol.

Just embrace the ridiculousness of their covers, like I have. I now look forward to seeing what they will do each month lol.

Kyouka's face looks really loli in this image...

then they make her body look like this...

:yareyare:
    barba likes this.
  16. tmas3

grisa, shawn720s, zopilote and 6 others like this.
  17. darksider59

Lol, they make her like she's hitting the gym. Not that kind of muscular body for a girl isn't attractive, but they just make her look like someone else.

I wish I could play with her tongue too.
    tmas3 likes this.
  18. shinjiIII

shinjiIII Well-Known Member

tmas3 likes this.
  19. tmas3

504ibw613zpl.

watermarked SD copy of IBW-613 is out!
    shawn720s likes this.
  20. tmas3

humbert, sklanthar, 201flyer and 5 others like this.