The Ultimate Loli Thread

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
For those looking for some loli-kei soaplands or deli-healths, I have some info for you. ;)

A lot of those places on cityheaven.net demand that you speak fluent Japanese. However, especially with loli-girls, unfortunately a LOT of them won't see foreigners. :confused:

http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/
Dolce is a great one, however, it does depend on who is working. That also includes the male staff. Some of the dudes will just try to send away foreigners on first sight.

A place I would recommend any loli-lover is:
http://www.jk-style.tv/

This place is very foreigner friendly, even if you don't speak Japanese. Though knowing Japanese will permit you to a bigger selection of loli girls. I have a few recommended lolis if you need them. :haha:

Last edited:

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Unfortunately I don't think most of us live in Japan.. perhaps you could elaborate a bit though about your experiences, as it sounds like you have visited a few of them before.. or maybe I don't want to hear about it since I will be seething with jealousy I'm not sure ahaha.. No really though, what is the quality of the girls like?
Yeah, I figured most people here don't live in Japan. However, it seems that THE place to talk about lolis as a foreigner is this thread! lol.

Keeping it to straight facts, the quality of the girls are fantastic, especially if you stick with reputable places. Some places off the beaten path, like some places that pop up on cityheaven, are a bit of a crap shoot. They usually have an AV girl or two working there, and use her as the honeypot to drag in customers, then recommend you to the other girls. You can get a girl who looks way better than her pictures, or one where you feel totally fooled.

With loli girls especially, some don't see or talk to any foreigners at all, so you're usually their first foreigner. So usually when they walk in, they're pretty nervous and shy. However, it does come with the loli experience for some, so I guess it's a good thing? lol.

My favorite girl that I've seen pretty regularly is this girl named Saaya.
p2.jpg grdr0008200955_0168556198pc.jpg

She has a bit more of the goth loli thing going. Definitely not the shy type, but very slim and very petite. :cool:

If you ever come to Japan, it's definitely a good idea to save up some play money and splurge. You'll leave with a smile, guaranteed. :D

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Ugh so jealous yeah... I'd be broke all the time..

Dude...I had to step away. You have NO idea how broke I was! :aaaa:

Yeah I heard some J-dudes will actually call a place and ask to switch the girl if they don't like what they see.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Fantastic write up! This totally needs to be made into a movie. But since there is only one sex scene I'd say that this is only enough plot for the first hour or so. Obviously the real movie would have the boyfriend x Mimi & Kurumi scene. And more... :qustionable:

thanks. Maybe I'll try doing one when I haven't been up for 30hrs. I'm surprised it turned out halfway coherent lol. Rest of it would go...

Boyfriend has sex with sleeping kurumi and mimi (shocker). They both wake up midway through, but enjoy it and let him finish. They both go back to sleep.. he decides to rest his head for a moment as well.. but falls asleep in bed with mimi and kurumi! (he sleeps for hours). He wakes up, and quickly heads back downstairs (now 6:30am), and finds Yuuna awake in the kitchen! She just woke up and was looking for something to eat. Yuuna: "I was wondering where you were". BF: "I was in the bathroom... it's a pretty big house". Yuuna: "you didn't wake the girls did you" BF: "ugh... I don't think so..". Moments later, mimi and kurumi come running down the stairs to tell Yuuna something. "guess what we did with him last night" they point at Yuuna's boyfriend. BF: :shock1:. They tell Yuuna what happened... then some jav magic happens where Yuuna not only becomes ok with it, but she joins in on an all out 4P session. Movie ends with a humorous moment.. Mimi and Kurumi's parent's come home and see Yuuna, boyfriend, and daughters naked on the floor (covered in cum).

For those looking for some loli-kei soaplands or deli-healths, I have some info for you. ;)

A lot of those places on cityheaven.net demand that you speak fluent Japanese. However, especially with loli-girls, unfortunately a LOT of them won't see foreigners. :confused:

http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/
Dolce is a great one, however, it does depend on who is working. That also includes the male staff. Some of the dudes will just try to send away foreigners on first sight.

A place I would recommend any loli-lover is:
http://www.jk-style.tv/

This place is very foreigner friendly, even if you don't speak Japanese. Though knowing Japanese will permit you to a bigger selection of loli girls. I have a few recommended lolis if you need them. :haha:
Yeah, I figured most people here don't live in Japan. However, it seems that THE place to talk about lolis as a foreigner is this thread! lol.

Keeping it to straight facts, the quality of the girls are fantastic, especially if you stick with reputable places. Some places off the beaten path, like some places that pop up on cityheaven, are a bit of a crap shoot. They usually have an AV girl or two working there, and use her as the honeypot to drag in customers, then recommend you to the other girls. You can get a girl who looks way better than her pictures, or one where you feel totally fooled.

With loli girls especially, some don't see or talk to any foreigners at all, so you're usually their first foreigner. So usually when they walk in, they're pretty nervous and shy. However, it does come with the loli experience for some, so I guess it's a good thing? lol.

My favorite girl that I've seen pretty regularly is this girl named Saaya.
View attachment 941925 View attachment 941926

She has a bit more of the goth loli thing going. Definitely not the shy type, but very slim and very petite. :cool:

If you ever come to Japan, it's definitely a good idea to save up some play money and splurge. You'll leave with a smile, guaranteed. :D

Yeah I heard some J-dudes will actually call a place and ask to switch the girl if they don't like what they see.
I'm so jealous :zzzz:. I need to become friends with someone like you IRL. Yea, I already figured the best girls would be off limits anyway, even if I was in a position to go...
I hope it wasn't a gaijin friendly soapland that she worked at. Because I don't like the idea that I missed out on a hypothetical chance of being with an 18 year old shuna in 2013.

View attachment 941941

So Ladybeard who teamed up with those two super hot cute lolis for Ladybaby is in a new group now called Deadlift Lolita lmao.. With one of the scariest looking lolis I've ever seen, although I think they're really pushing it with the loli name because she looks, well, not that young.. Still holding out hope though that Rie Kaneko and Rei Kuromiya get into JAV at some point (when Kuromiya is of age of course :p)..

What in the world lol. She's like a real life version of Noa's KTDS-943 cover...
ktds.jpg
Yuuna Himekawa - Yuuna-chan dream sex [EXCLUSIVE]
View attachment 939452
1080p / No Watermark / MP4 9.99 GB

Cast: Yuuna Himekawa 姫川ゆうな
Runtime: 136 Minutes
Release Date: 2017/02/09
Genre: Petite, BlowJob, Solo, Sex, 3P, Gonzo

DOWNLOAD [torrent]

like my post if you appreciate this release :D

*my upload is slow. won't be seeded until tomorrow morning (March 1st).
**maxJAV feel free to mirror this release on your site.

It's seeded now! (sorry it took so long).

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It's Shizuku Kotohane's birthday today!
In celebration, here's a uncensored video released today of a loli that kinda looks like Shizuku...
9r8xwhut0rvb.jpg1pon-030317_492-fhd.jpeg
DOWNLOAD

It's Kanako Imamura (158cm)..
123778.jpg143580.jpg

Also the Sky PerfecTV Adult Awards are tonight and Azuki is up for the new actress award, really hope she wins! http://adult-awards.com/top/
Yea, I hope she wins! Send a message to all the non loli's in the industry. Any other loli's up for an award?
In the midst of a pretty serious loli drought here, I don't even really see any movies that I'd want to buy and cap myself..
I agree. I watched a few new titles this week, but nothing worth mentioning (MVSD-321 was a fun watch lol). I haven't downloaded much lately either. That will change pretty quickly though, March is loaded with titles that I'm really looking forward to (including 5+ Yuuna titles). Currently, that 100GB FC2 torrent has my attention.

Reactions: 201flyer

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
It's Shizuku Kotohane's birthday today!

Also the Sky PerfecTV Adult Awards are tonight and Azuki is up for the new actress award, really hope she wins! http://adult-awards.com/top/

In the midst of a pretty serious loli drought here, I don't even really see any movies that I'd want to buy and cap myself..

Shizuku clarified that the "graduation" release is not a retirement release, had seen some bad rumors on that.

If you're that lacking, dmms1888 posted some new things today. Nothing great, couple FCMQ I haven't seen available but are fairly gal focused, some LOVE that were behind a paywall, and Meru's AGEMIX if you're somehow missing that.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
I'm so jealous :zzzz:. I need to become friends with someone like you IRL. Yea, I already figured the best girls would be off limits anyway, even if I was in a position to go...
Let's be friends then! :cerutu:

The "best" girls are always gonna be for at least people who have lived in the country for a while. Unfortunately, there's been a lot of foreign dudes who just don't know how to treat a lady, and ruin it for everyone. :confused:
Well since this thread is dead.. I'm still quite interested to hear more about this.. Do you live in Japan or just take occasional vacations there? Are you Japanese, if not what ethnicity? Do you speak fluently or somewhat?
I'm from Canada, but I've lived in Japan for about 3 and a half years now. I'm fluent in Japanese. I always try to go out to events when I can. It sucks that I can't keep the spoils from events though. My gf threw out my signed Nagomi photo when she found it. lol. My photos from photoshoots are always safe and sound on my phone though, eheheheh. :haha:

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Sooo you have a Japanese girlfriend, who I assume is probably pretty cute, and she doesn't like you going to AV idol events? What a surprise ahahaha..
Actually, funny story about that. We actually went to the AV Open together. She basically was like "if you're going, I'm going." So I was like "hey, sure. That's even better". Turned out, she knew way more of the actresses than I did. She wanted to see more of the AV girls than I did, as I really only cared about the loli girls there. But when it comes to akiba events with only one girl, she has a problem with it. Still, when it comes down to it. Gotta say I'm lucky to have a girl who doesn't mind I'm a lolicon! :lol:

Let's talk more in chat if you wanna know about how to learn Japanese. It's easy once you have the right learning rhythm!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
That FC2 torrent is pretty good yeah, thanks to @Maclayter for bringing it to everyone's attention.. Though there's quite a few videos I skipped on it, still really good.. I'll have to really explore FC2 some time but I've just been kind of lazy about it because there's just so many different vendors.. Personally though I think the girl I picked and uploaded videos of has been the best of the bunch so far of the uncensored FC2 stuff..
Yea, thats what I did. Only selected a handful of them that looked good (30GB of 100GB).

So I got myself a gupfiles premium (hopefully they stay in business long enough until my account expires lol). So now I can get all those FC2 releases that ovovz always posts. Seems like they're one of the few sites that share FC2 content (hearts used as censor on sample images). If anyone see's anything good let me know, I could mirror them on a free host. Here is the first one I downloaded...

111.gif
222.gif333.gif444.gif
555.gif666.gif777.gif
(click to play gifs)

:mimisan:

*had to fap to this during the making of these gifs lol
Let's be friends then! :cerutu: I'm from Canada
Canada wouldn't be that far of a drive for me :qustionable:. "Hi I'm "tmas3", we talked on akiba that one time". "Honey, get back inside. " :xD:

Reactions: grisa and shinjiIII

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Meru Christmas, everyone!
lol those are flowers. But they do look like christmas lights now that you mention it (especially when the cover is thumbnailed). The white ones at the top, is actually text.

Other than the border.. the thing that stands out most about the cover, is how they zoomed out so much. They made Meru look extra loli!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
IBUM-001 (I.B. Works / Minimum co-production)

Yuuna is the best babysitter? It is!!
0087.jpg

Yuuna is a babysitter and is called for a job to watch Mimi & Kurumi (Sisters. Kurumi is adopted), while their parents will be away until tomorrow morning. Both have a rare condition where their minds never fully developed (especially Mimi's), so they require supervision. Yuuna performs her job well, keeping the girls happy. They play games and eat snacks all night. At one point they start wrestling around and we see panty and nipple slips from all 3. It's getting late and almost bedtime, but first, Yuuna needs to make sure they get a bath! Mimi & Kurumi are both in the tub, but they're playing around instead of getting clean. Yuuna hesitantly decides to join them in the bath to ensure they wash up! She gets in the tub with a tanktop and panties on, but the girl's find it strange she is clothed and start tugging at her top, trying to get her to be naked like they are. Yuuna agrees to go fully nude in the bath, with the condition that they must start behaving and get washed up. They agree. Each girl takes a turn sitting on Yuuna's lap, while Yuuna scrubs them. Yuuna then drys them off and heads downstairs while they're left to brush their teeth. Kurumi uses too much toothpaste and it dribbles out her mouth like cum. Mimi is amused by this and copies her. Yuuna is shown on the phone talking to someone, she says "in 1 hour". Yuuna heads back upstairs and is pissed at the horseplay going on. She can't get them to calm down for bed. So she heads to the kitchen looking for a mild sedative to give them. Yuuna tricks them into taking it, saying it tastes good. They finally start to calm down and she tucks them in to bed. They request she leaves the door open. She gives each of them a kiss on the cheek and then heads back downstairs. Yuuna then returns to the kitchen and takes another look at the packaging for the sedative she gave them.. "Extreme Strength". Yuuna pauses for a moment, then shrugs like everything should be fine.

Yuuna now finally with a chance to relax, decides to watch TV. During a commercial, she looks around and notices a family photo on the table. She picks it up and looks at it closely. She bites her lip and then begins to touch herself! It seems she is turned on by the photo of Mimi and Kurumi's dad. She pulls her sweatpants down to her knees (sitting on the couch), and begins furiously masturbating (panties still on)! Right when she is about to reach climax, a knock is heard from the window.. "let me in". It's a male roughly the same age as Yuuna. It's the person she was talking with on the phone earlier... her boyfriend! He says he was watching Yuuna masturbate through the window. Yuuna is embarrassed by this... but also turned on! She says, fuck me right here then... he hesitates and says "can I shave your pubes first?". She has a confused look on her face... but it's too late! He's already shaving her!! (slo-motion and inspirational music are used during the shaving segment, yuuna's facial expressions are priceless during this part). They then fuck right in the middle of the living room. Yuuna unleashes her entire arsenal of flexy positions. Both are near orgasm, but yuuna says "Stop! ...let's try something new". She then wraps her legs behind her head and says "put it in my other hole". Her boyfriend is shocked, but thrilled by the opportunity. He plunges in! He is deep in her ass for 5 strokes before he has the biggest orgasm of his life. They both are satisfied and look around. They realize they've been fucking on Mimi and Kurumi's dirty clothes the entire time. They have a laugh and fall asleep. Jump ahead 2 hours (2:30am), Yuuna and her boyfriend are shown both passed out on the living room couch, clothing and stains everywhere (they really went at it). A beautiful close up shot of an unopened condom wrapper on the table in front of them is shown. The boyfriend wakes up and stumbles around the house looking for a bathroom. He heads upstairs and finds the bathroom. He takes a 5 minute piss (fondly thinking of the crazy sex he had earlier in the night), and then begins to leave the bathroom (almost slipping on toothpaste that wasn't cleaned up from earlier). Before he heads back downstairs, he notices an open door... HE ENTERS THE ROOM.

Boyfriend has sex with sleeping kurumi and mimi (shocker). They both wake up midway through, but enjoy it and let him finish. They both go back to sleep.. he decides to rest his head for a moment as well.. but falls asleep in bed with mimi and kurumi! (he sleeps for hours). He wakes up, and quickly heads back downstairs (now 6:30am), and finds Yuuna awake in the kitchen! She just woke up and was looking for something to eat. Yuuna: "I was wondering where you were". BF: "I was in the bathroom... it's a pretty big house". Yuuna: "you didn't wake the girls did you" BF: "ugh... I don't think so..". Moments later, mimi and kurumi come running down the stairs to tell Yuuna something. "guess what we did with him last night" they point at Yuuna's boyfriend. BF: :shock1:. They tell Yuuna what happened... then some jav magic happens where Yuuna not only becomes ok with it, but she joins in on an all out 4P session. Movie ends with a humorous moment.. Mimi and Kurumi's parent's come home and see Yuuna, boyfriend, and daughters naked on the floor (covered in cum).

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Does it means you see the girl in a hotel or somewhere else ?

View attachment 941941

So Ladybeard who teamed up with those two super hot cute lolis for Ladybaby is in a new group now called Deadlift Lolita lmao.. With one of the scariest looking lolis I've ever seen, although I think they're really pushing it with the loli name because she looks, well, not that young.. Still holding out hope though that Rie Kaneko and Rei Kuromiya get into JAV at some point (when Kuromiya is of age of course :p)..

I usually don't like girls with big muscles (I prefer slender fit girls) but she's really hot. And going to the gym with her must be really cool.

CfFg-weVAAA-w-z.jpg s.jpg

Reactions: tmas3

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Actually, funny story about that. We actually went to the AV Open together. She basically was like "if you're going, I'm going." So I was like "hey, sure. That's even better". Turned out, she knew way more of the actresses than I did. She wanted to see more of the AV girls than I did, as I really only cared about the loli girls there. But when it comes to akiba events with only one girl, she has a problem with it. Still, when it comes down to it. Gotta say I'm lucky to have a girl who doesn't mind I'm a lolicon! :lol:
I've only heard of such fabled relationships in hentai doujin. You sir are living the dream. I've never been more envious of anyone :metabelo:

View attachment 942893

Look how cute and small Azuki looks on stage next to all the other actresses OMG.. adorable.. And that dress.. :cinta:
I love that she's like a good 6 inches shorter than everyone else lol. Similar to when I pointed out Yukari at AVOPEN haha.
photo-oct-09-4-11-12-am-jpg.797906

Reactions: ether202

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
So the Aya Miyazaki movie that was supposed to be released some time last year popped up on R18 today, looks pretty good..

View attachment 943145
http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...?dmmref=video.movies.new&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=6

been following aya miyazaki since her early released...and cant help but noticing her stomach getting big.....by big i didnt mean it as pregnant or chubby but simply getting fat....
she's a great one in having sex, her voice and act was all good but that stomach.....doesnt fit with her face....XD

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Hold the damn phone! :recard:

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a fully shaved Yuuna?!
View attachment 943011
:metabelo::metabelo::metabelo:
OMG!! How did I miss that!? I wonder how long it would have taken me to notice if you didn't say something :xD:

I'll believe it when I see it, I've seen covers like those before, even without the swimsuit where the girl looks totally shaved, but then in the movie she's not..

If this turns out to be just the cover being shopped, I'll be so pissed lol. It does seem suspicious, how none of the images on the back of the cover gives us a good look... :qustionable:

Shaved Yuuna.. what a time to be alive :malu3:. Now she MUST do more uncensored! It would be so cruel if she started shaving right after doing uncensored!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So I got myself a gupfiles premium (hopefully they stay in business long enough until my account expires lol). So now I can get all those FC2 releases that ovovz always posts. Seems like they're one of the few sites that share FC2 content (hearts used as censor on sample images). If anyone see's anything good let me know, I could mirror them on a free host. Here is the first one I downloaded...

View attachment 942476
View attachment 942481View attachment 942496View attachment 942502
View attachment 942509View attachment 942514View attachment 942529
(click to play gifs)

*had to fap to this during the making of these gifs lol
Ahh yeah that one looks really good, if you could mirror that somewhere or make a torrent that would be awesome..

http://ovovz.com/detail_36323.html
http://ovovz.com/detail_33848.html
http://ovovz.com/detail_33780.html
http://ovovz.com/detail_33741.html
http://ovovz.com/detail_33431.html

Those ones look quite good too :D
Here's the first one (the one I made gifs of). I still need to download the other ones you linked.
1.jpg2.jpgscreens.jpg

DOWNLOAD (pass = akiba)

It's safe to say, FC2 is the premier source for seeing uncensored loli's get fucked. Even if mainstream uncensored studios accidentally cast a top tier loli, they're way to tame to do anything good with them. These amateur studios know what their doing, they actually dress them in cute outfits and fuck them properly. Look at this rare loli pairing...

654.gif
655.gif656.gif
657.gif658.gif
(click to play gifs)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Awesome, thank you!
Here's another one ;)...
000.jpg

DOWNLOAD (pass = akiba)

001.gif
002.gif
Ugh, I wish it was possible to watch these on a rift, if you could I would buy all of them. From my understanding, they can only be played on smartphone vr solutions, using a special player. I just want the raw videos, so I can watch them on my rift, with my preferred VR player (DeoVR).

yea, I'm looking forward to all of those... and like 25 other titles haha. I didn't bother posting my anticipated titles of march, because it would probably overload whatever page I posted it on lol.

I'm so jealous of the next post. #3333