The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Really? I couldn't find much more than that, at least up to the 11th where it cuts off, I know there's a lot more than that though after the 11th but those are just from browsing the upcoming week on just the digital site..
I'll have to take a close look at the march release calendar to confirm, but I'm confident there is at least another 10 titles I'm really looking forward to (in addition to the ones you mentioned). Though, some of them are time stop, drugged, Yuuna, so they're more specific to my interests, so maybe you didn't count those.

ORBK-010 is all that matters though lol

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
On the subject of time stop, the SDDE-481 trailer is out now!
1sdde481pl.jpg

The trailer confirms it looks as awesome as the covered made it out to be (a loli in the 2nd scene and the scenario is expertly done!). Looks like the best time stop since SDDE-432.

I was also hoping the trailer would provide a clear shot of the loli, so we could identify her... well we did get a decent shot of her.. but I'm still not 100% sure. I think I know who it is though..
01091.jpg

It's Meru! Looks like IBW-600 is going to have a challenger for my favorite Meru title.

0000000.gif

Reactions: ether202

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Did you post that cover before? I could have told you it was her from the cover ahaha.. Nice though, she looks pretty cute in those girls clothes.. Once again showing she's the perfect loli..
Yea, I posted it a few days ago. Nobody commented on it then :ehem:

also, blown opportunity not inserting a doll version of the dog after time is stopped.

I'm sure they explain that it only affects humans, but still.. lol

EDIT: here's the post...
Mimi working with Shuri and Azuki :malu2:. Fingers crossed they actually interact with one another and won't just be them getting fucked in the same room.

A new "man who can stop time" (aka the highest quality time stop titles) is coming out in March (SDDE-481)! Unlike the last two, this one includes a loli :D
View attachment 938656

problem is, the cast hasn't been revealed and I can't identify the loli from the images (the girl in overalls). Anyone know who it is?
View attachment 938676View attachment 938678View attachment 938679
View attachment 938681View attachment 938680

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Huh, I dunno how I missed that ahaha.. Well anyways, good to have another Meru title coming up, been pretty slim pickings lately since she was on her break earlier this year..
Yea, her drought is definitely over now. She has quite a few upcoming titles :D

I really couldn't tell if it was her just based on the cover. The image of her "giving" a blowjob on her knees is the best shot of her face (until the trailer came out).

So you're looking forward to this one? I know your not into time stop like me... but you're very much into Meru. I'm guessing that will overrule your dislike of time stop lol? As someone that is a fan of time stop and a big fan of Meru (top 10 favorite active loli), I'm really excited for this release!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yeah sure I'll watch it.. it doesn't look 100% time stop either.. but definitely looking forward to it more than the weirdo gold paint movie or the wrestling movie which could go either way I guess depending on what kind of wrestling movie it is.. if it's like one of those soft fun playful wrestling movies like AtoM put out that would be good..
I think we all can agree the gold paint movies aren't meant for anyone.

A Wrestling title with Meru? I might be interested in watching that. What label is it? I did once fap to a trailer of a wrestling release omomo was in lol.

And LMAO.. Azuki's art, man..
View attachment 943722
I think it represents how she feels about not winning...
C5_tBFQUsAAbMm5.jpg large.jpg
she looks pretty disappointed with the crappy medal they gave her :xD:

XjapaX

Sep 20, 2015
Does anyone know where can I find a full copy of IBW-580?
It should have 250 minutes, but all the ones I found have only 150 minutes.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Does anyone know where can I find a full copy of IBW-580?
It should have 250 minutes, but all the ones I found have only 150 minutes.
Huh, you think someone would have noticed that before.. I think Yipman did that one, but yeah, there's supposed to be 2 more scenes after the Meru Iroha solo scene..
Oh wow, nice catch! Yea, the 2nd half is missing. Neither of these scenes are in the 150min copy...
504ibw00580zjp-14.jpg504ibw00580zjp-17.jpg

Pretty funny that if it had been Meru's scenes that were missing, we would have noticed a long time ago lol.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Noa Eikawa has like 6 movies out today, wtf..
:blink:Noa titles are always solid. MIAE-028 and SVDVD-589 look like the stand out titles out of the 6 released today...
1svdvd00589.jpg

But these are the 3 Noa titles coming out later in the month that I'm really looking forward to...
333.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Not really, for instance, the three that I mentioned on the previous page that were the only ones I was really looking forward to did not. lol.
Thats why I said "virtually" :p. Here's another title that got a release today...
1svdvd587pl.jpgSVDVD_587_s.jpg

I'm not that big of a Mio Shinosaki fan, but this one looks really hot!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I wouldn't worry, Isn't Shuri in some of those? They will get a release for sure then lol. Sometimes you just need to give it a week.

Whats annoying is how for the last 3 months we mysteriously get 1 early SD copy of a IBW, and it's usually the least interesting title for that month. For the Febuary IBW's, 2 of 3 have been released... skipping the best one, Mimi's!

February IBW's
IBW-606 (release)
IBW-609 (early release)
IBW-610 (no release)

Last edited:

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009

Attachments

• MDTM-113.jpg
    MDTM-113.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 67
  • ktkp055pl.jpg
    ktkp055pl.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 72

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I kind of doubt it actually.. and no, one was an Aya Miyazaki (HND-342) movie that was due out last year but just came out, pretty surprised they didn't jump on that. Another was a Yukari Miyazawa & Minori Kotani (MIAE-030) movie and then a Ayu Sumikawa (KAWD-790) movie.. I'll probably just end up buying them anyways, since no one is doing decent HD releases nowadays, and the ones they do are pretty mainstream titles.

oops, I was thinking of the upcoming titles post you made after that one (REAL-628, ZUKO-121, etc). Yea, I'm not that confident any of those 3 will get a release, it's always so random like you said lol. I would think MIAE-030 would atleast..

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
wow! I'm glad I didn't buy this one (I was thinking about it)...
0qtyvzeu36q3_t.jpg

cause it's available on my new favorite site :D.

That 100GB FC2 torrent was definitely a result of someone downloading them from ovovz and packaging a handful of them into a torrent, in other words, ovovz seems to be the source of them being shared. The files and filenames are even identical as the ones in the torrent (part30_fhd , part31_fhd , part32_fhd , ect). ovovz seems to post 1 or 2 new ones a day.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I guess people would rather have 6 more Noa movies or even more Yuuna movies.. no accounting for taste, I like fresh lolis :p

Hey! Yuuna's fresh! Did you see that freshly shaved cooch :haha:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well I already suggested 5.. I figure let someone else have a look.. plus I'm kinda lazy right now to go looking through them all..
Yea, everyone is free to make some requests. I originally made the offer to everyone...
If anyone see's anything good let me know, I could mirror them on a free host. Here is the first one I downloaded...
but nobody else spoke up, so priority defaulted to you lol. I guess I'll just do this one for now...

Reactions: oldirtyb