The movie theme with a group of idols

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

theblackcodec

Jul 1, 2021
I like movies with group of idols collaborated. Some candidates from my mind could be

HNDS-065
1625464323345.png

SSNI-378
1625464357166.png

STARS-120
1625464422850.png

Do you have any other recommendations for this theme? I tried searching for the specific category on Javlib but no help. Any keyword to find? Thanks

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
LOL a long long time ago I was already asking this (type of) questions. The short and bitter answer is NO, there's no meaningful tag or keyword or "genre" in JAVspeak to find grand orgy (do a search of "grand orgy" in this forum you will find a lot of posts, including my many inputs)

Your question fooled me to try to find some rule to pick out grand orgy vids from my own database (now 32k vids) man... did I try. Here is my unsuccessful rule (for now) , number of idols > 5, not containing the words "総集編" in genres, must contain either "3P・4P" or "乱交" in genres. But it catches too many incorrect vids, especially a lot of Hunter, Switch etc vids. And also XRW (Real) and CESD (Celeb's Friend) often fail to label their compilation vids as "総集編" so they also enter the result list. The list is now 212 titles, by eye-balling there are fewer 40 real hits in these 212 vids, not a great ratio. But also not totally crazy to check out the covers one by one, if you wish.

Following for just record keeping, don't even peek in here:

Python:
vorgy = []
for v, a in jbus['actor'].items():
    if not isinstance(jbus.at[v,'genre'], list):
        vmiss.append(v)
        continue
    if 5 < len(a):
        found = False
        for g in jbus.at[v,'genre']:
            if '総集編' in g:
                found = True