Fa Pro movies anyone?

darlinho

Feb 16, 2008
ok hey guys (and gals)... i'm new here but not new to JAV. i've recently began to like FA Pro movies (most of them ) and have been looking for a site, program or whatever where i can find FA Pro movies and download them for months now. i've only been able to get the recent ones (from liek november 2007 till now) but after going on their website i've and looking up actress found some movies that i would like to see. However all the ones i seem to want dont have any seeds on torrents anymore (seems like any that are 30 days old or something) so i tried to use Share EX2 and even WinMx found loads but none of them seem to want to download.

was wondering if anyone could help me with this... before i wanted a specific FA Pros but any would do now just as long as its not lesbian themed.

Also i liked this JAV star 桜井あきら (the reason why i started liking Fa Pro movies liked her scene in FAD-1324). went on the Fa Pro website and she has 9 pages worth of movies but i can't seem to find any for her besides two. if someone could also help me with that