That's starting a solitaire-style AVG full of belly-punching

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ryoko-maker

Feb 3, 2017
-- Preface --

Basically, I am a "belly-punching fetisher". I use DAZ Studio and Poser models to create some belly-punching CGs (my pixiv: 詭道 [pixiv]). Now, at here, I want to try to start a game, and it may be a "cooperation-style AVG".

Just imagine that a girl - her name is still unknown - came into this imaginary world and ask you for some questions. How will you reply to her (or... attack her directly? Mmmm..., you can try it.) There will be some default options, but you could give your customized replys (That will be more interesting!).

-- Game Start --

- Props Around You -
There are still no useful props around you.

- Heroine's Round -
The girl:
"Hey, guys, have you ever seen any people wearing this mask? For some reasons, I have to find them as soon as possible."
char_ryoko_talk_0002_01_by_zj41j4-daxp0n3.png

evilmask_001_02_by_zj41j4-daxp1dk.png

- Your Round -
(Please give your selection(s) from the following options.)
Default Options -
option 1. Wow! Your belly are so beautiful! (selectively compatible with option 2, and maybe 6)
option 2. Just stand there, girl! I will give you some nice belly punches! (selectively compatible with option 1, , and maybe 6)
option 3. I don't know. I never see that. (selectively compatible with option 4 & 5, and maybe 6)
option 4. Who are you? (selectively compatible with option 3 & 5, and maybe 6)
option 5. What's the reasons for you to find them? (selectively compatible with option 3 & 4, and maybe 6)
Customized Option -
option 6. (Please write down your own customized reply)
option 7. (What? You said that you want to attack her directly? Well..., ok, just write down "how" you will attack her. For example: I punch her "navel" with "a right jab".)