Strap it on

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hanyululu

Sep 3, 2017
Strap on / peg / submissive / anal play - I think this genre has different names. Many jav stars have made videos along these lines. Not for everyone, but many of these jav stars have made pretty good movies. (These images below are all pretty good). I am curious if any of these stars have ever made these. Sorry for the long list - hard to search for these actually.
Julia, Hitomi, Ruri Saijo, Mana Sakura, Satomi Yurie, Rina Ayane, Rinne Touka, Eimi Fukado, Eriko Miura, Minase Yuuka, Yumi Kazama, Moka/Erika, Mako Oda, Sofia Takigawa, Yuna Shiina, Saegose Chitose, Mizuno Asahi, Anri Okita, Sakura Kirishina, Akana Yoshinaga, Miura Sakura, An Tsujimoto, Rion, Minato Riku. Please understand - I'm not asking for a complete list! But maybe someone remembers a title or two.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 221
  • image.png
    image.png
    6 MB · Views: 223
  • image.png
    image.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 193
  • image.png
    image.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 205
  • image.png
    image.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 213
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 196
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 230
Reactions: intrepid8

Hanyululu

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks periph - all are ok actually. these examples were all use on males. I'm curious if the jav stars I mentioned had any scenes / vids with female on male. but all would be welcome. any ideas are welcome

Gear9

Jan 3, 2021
There's a anal scene where they made the male actor wear a strapon and used that to penetrate the girl, any idea why was that the case, I'm talking about dyns-024

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
There's a anal scene where they made the male actor wear a strapon and used that to penetrate the girl, any idea why was that the case, I'm talking about dyns-024
Just satisfying those who likes toys and strap on genres. I have not seen the guy's dick size but some might want to have a larger object penetrating into their anus in real life, but in JAV, it's just a fetish and play stuff.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Not on your list but MIkan Kururugi has done a few in this style.

Attachments

• MOPE-029.jpg
    MOPE-029.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 122
  • MOPG-026.jpg
    MOPG-026.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 125
  • MOPG-032.jpg
    MOPG-032.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 114

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021

Probably the video is about the girl dominating the actor. That way the actress gets pleasure while the actor has to "work" and yet not getting any pleasure.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
If anyone is specifically after pegging titles, these are studios/labels you may want to check out:

MO Paradise (MOPE, MOPG, MOPP, MOPT etc)
Mazo Boys Club (DMBA, DMBI, DMBK etc)
Megami (MGMJ, MGMQ)
Queen Road (QRDA, QRDC, QRDG etc)
Salome (SALO)
Future Future/BS and Queen Dam (DSMG, DSMJ, DSMO, DSMP, DSMZ, QEDQ, QEEA, QEEB, QEDB etc)
Joker (JKRA, JKRB, JKRC, JKRD etc)

Also some on Moodyz (MIAA, MIDV), M's Video Group (MVSD) and others.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Wanted to point out this one.

NFDM-311
NFDM-311.jpg

A prisoner's wife visits her husband in the slammer and right after they share an intimate moment hand against hand through the glass, Haruki Sato (as the sexy prison guard) takes exception to it, proceeds to slap the guy around and then trash talks the absolute shit out of the couple for a LONG ass amount of time while she takes her anger out on the inmate's backside. The wife tries to escape but is locked in the visitor room and is forced to endure the spectacle.

This one had me laughing and cringing in equal measure. Classic.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Strap-On Lesbian Teacher: Reiko Kobayakawa With Id Movie MADM-015 And Studio Crystal Eizo Tag Female Teacher, Schoolgirl, Big Tits, Lesbian, Featured Actress, Drama, Hi-Def Label MADAM MANIAC Director Nao Masaki Actress Akari Asagiri, Reiko Kobayakawa, Madoka Adachi, Mugiko Akane, Saki Yokoo

Crystal Eizou have done a lot of lesbian strapon titles, mostly between 2012 and 2016.

Not only on Madam Maniac (MADM and MAMA) but also on the Maniac (MADV), Guess (GESU) and the Tomahawk (TMHK) labels. They have some strapon specific compilations too on Crystal EX (CADV).

If you're okay with older SD content I'd highly recommend the massive number of Cross (CRPD) and Style-art (SLBA, SLBB, SLX etc.) titles from the late 2000s and early 2010s. Many of my favorites are from here.

I'd also point out some of the older Yama to Sora (SORA) works from Mousouzoku from around 2015. These have as much focus on abuse, public humiliation and pissing as anything but SORA-083 is a favorite of mine.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Oh god it's al ways the same with the names. I always forget the names of my favs!!

Do you know this actress that is not a teen but not a milf either. She has brown skin and is chubby, with big tits. She usually has her long hair tied. She's kinda famous.

Well, she has a strap-on video that is too much. I don't really like this genre but I always go nuts with that video. Let's see if you know the actress I'm talking about...

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Do you know this actress that is not a teen but not a milf either. She has brown skin and is chubby, with big tits. She usually has her long hair tied. She's kinda famous.

Well, she has a strap-on video that is too much. I don't really like this genre but I always go nuts with that video. Let's see if you know the actress I'm talking about...

Is it on male or on female? Any idea how recent the title is?

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Not ringing any bells for me, but chubby and well-known are going to be pretty subjective I guess. Unless it randomly happens to be one of these two (not particularly well-known actresses) I posted on another thread, I'd probably better off with a thematic description of the film.

mgmq-099a-gif.3150585

mgmq-099b-gif.3150586

ecb-127-gif.3150588

Reactions: headcrusher