JAV actresses with natural breasts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Karen Yuzuriha has implants. She already got her nose, eyelids done and fake ultra white teeth. Alien face.

View attachment 3116033View attachment 3116034

Implants are even more obvious in the 2nde pic. Screenshots, not edited pro photoshoots.

And after that, some are suspicious of natural girls like Koume Ena, Kirishima Sakura or Himesaki Hana, who are thick all around (thick legs, hips), a natural pattern that lead to non saggy big boobs a lot of time.
Between @Casshern2 and @darksider59 I am ever more puzzled. Casshern2 got some good frames showing there's absolutely no blemish on those CGI-perfect titties. Especially the shoot of her underboobs. If they were fake, my compliments to the surgeon(s).

darksider59's frames look very suggestive of implants. Can you tell me the video code of your source? I have very few of her titles, EBOD-843 (2021/07) and REBD-699 (2022/11), in both vids, they look a bit pneumatic but no as crazy-inflated as your second pix. I wonder if her tits have changed size/shape in her (less than one-year) career.

I agree she looks a bit artificial, but not to the point of turning me off. I find her more fappable than Eimi Fukada (definitely) and Mio Kimijima (likely).

BTW I can't follow your logic of bringing Ena, Kirishima into the discussion of Karen Yuzuriha. In terms of boob volume, I don't think Yuzuriha are way out of proportion, she has a fairly natural looking mid-section, some bulges are apparent during any action scenes. The overall bulk of an actress may matter a little bit for the volume of her tits. But I don't buy that thicc body support more perky boobs.

Taking Ena (one out of your three that I've studied most intensely), her tits are very bulky and supple but there's still a bit more mass below the nipples than above. Yuzuriha's chest looks like she spend her growth years in zero gravity environment.

Reactions: Casshern2

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
darksider59's frames look very suggestive of implants. Can you tell me the video code of your source? I have very few of her titles, EBOD-843 (2021/07) and REBD-699 (2022/11), in both vids, they look a bit pneumatic but no as crazy-inflated as your second pix. I wonder if her tits have changed size/shape in her (less than one-year) career.

I agree she looks a bit artificial, but not to the point of turning me off. I find her more fappable than Eimi Fukada (definitely) and Mio Kimijima (likely).
It's from PPPE-022. Released in April this year.

Facial surgery is a turn off for me. I've never seen a girl looking better after getting plastic surgery. Arina Hashimoto, Tsukasa Aoi, Mikami Yua, Takahashi Shoko, Nagai Maria, Ono Yuko (Aoi), Hanyu Arisa and probably others but I forgot. Even Aika. Once you try to look like a western girl, you just look like an alien. It's like seeing a white girl getting an asian or black person face features. It's just look stupid. And even Mikami Yua who did the less visible nose surgery, you immediately see there is something wrong.

BTW I can't follow your logic of bringing Ena, Kirishima into the discussion of Karen Yuzuriha. In terms of boob volume, I don't think Yuzuriha are way out of proportion, she has a fairly natural looking mid-section, some bulges are apparent during any action scenes. The overall bulk of an actress may matter a little bit for the volume of her tits. But I don't buy that thicc body support more perky boobs.

Taking Ena (one out of your three that I've studied most intensely), her tits are very bulky and supple but there's still a bit more mass below the nipples than above. Yuzuriha's chest looks like she spend her growth years in zero gravity environment.
The girls I quoted, even their face is "big". This is the most common "big boobs" body type.

13gvh00215jp-1.jpgEBS6edDVAAAPQzO.jpgEd1-GIMUYAAEhPS.jpgEdvupzZVoAA3EcS.jpegスクリーンショット-4155.jpg

Their body is firm, that's why their boobs are "full". But they are natural, even with the bra, you can see it. Check in 5-10 years, if they have a shitty diet and don't take care of themself, they'll end up like Rion, their boobs and body will sag.

While Karen's boobs are like two implants stacked to her chest

6.gif

Compared to a similar slim body with big natural boobs

miura_sakura_20181015_gif001.gif
There is the gravity and also the shape, completely different.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Look you and I had this conversation many times already. I don't want to debate you. You have your priority and taste and I have mine. Sometimes we agree sometimes we don't.

Facial surgery is a turn off for me. I've never seen a girl looking better after getting plastic surgery. Arina Hashimoto, Tsukasa Aoi, Mikami Yua, Takahashi Shoko, Nagai Maria, Ono Yuko (Aoi), Hanyu Arisa and probably others but I forgot. Even Aika. Once you try to look like a western girl, you just look like an alien. It's like seeing a white girl getting an asian or black person face features. It's just look stupid. And even Mikami Yua who did the less visible nose surgery, you immediately see there is something wrong.

Are you being naive? Surely you have seen Yua Mikami pix from before her J-pop days. Without plastic surgery she would never survive as a third tier JAV performer, at best an irregulars at Hunter and Apache.

About Aika, I am not a big fan of hers but that's nothing to do with surgery. As a gyaru she has a very successful and long career. She's not trying to please me, she's not trying to please you, she needed to find her own niche, her own persona. Her career is still chugging along after gyaru has stopped being a thing. So she's done something right.

Look JAV is a very harsh medium. The camera is literally on her for 99% of each 120 minutes production. And she's in all kinds of posture and motions, and with camera and lighting guys not necessarily the best of the industry. Just now I caught a little scene of yet another "high profile" debut vid of S1 (SSIS-351 東雲みれい). Supposedly the absolute tops in production and recruitment in JAV. But I found serious flaw on this girls's face. Look in real life, she's probably very lovely. But JAV can sometimes show a girl in bad posture and lighting. For anyone in remain in JAV for over 36 months, I think probability of facial work is very 99.5%.

In real life, absolutely I prefer natural girls (face and body) and I'm very reasonable about expectation vs. magazines/photoshop/glamour world. But in JAV, it's not real life, in JAV I am looking for fantasy. Absolute amazing gorgeous ladies.

even their face is "big". ...
Their body is firm, that's why their boobs are "full".

Well duh... thicc bodies tend to have bigger breasts, I never disagree with that. I am just challenging the idea thicc bodies support anti-gravity bulgy breasts.

Anyway... thicc girls have bigger tits is a simple and well known fact, it's not really worth going on and on about in a topic. More important, these girls are never in the top tier. Their place is hover somewhere with Fitch (JUFE), E-body and Madonna. To be special, to stay as contract girl for S1, Moodyz, Faleno for years, (and for this topic) we are more interested in the un-common. The busty girls who are not thicc. Look I am a fan of Ena Koume too, but she's a thicc girl and at best second tier. If matched against a slim busy girl (who may had surgery), I'd definitely pick the slim busty girl over a thicc natural girl. Of course the absolute requirement is the surgery is so skillful that no evidence can be seen under all kinds of camera angle, lighting and juggling and squeezing and manipulation.

Thanks for the various photo evidence. After watching EBOD-843 intensely and this conversation, I am sad to say I am not becoming a fan of Karen Yuzuriha. But one more time: my compliment to her surgeon, very well done.

BTW, after watching EBOD-843 with subtitle, the somewhat alien (in your word) look of her face and body is understandable. Her persona is ethnic Okinawan (a distinct race from Yamato, the majority race of Japan-proper). The cartoonish plot play up the cultural and moral difference between Yamato and Okinawan. So I think either she look naturally a bit un-Japanese or more likely she had work done to make her look un-Japanese or even.... to be rather harsh, she looks like the creation by a 13 years old virgin boy using Blender. But the point is the alien look is what she (and/or her agency) want.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I feel the same way about facial surgery as breast implants. I want it to look natural but I don't care if it's actually natural. People said Anri Okita had a nose job or other facial surgery but I thought she always looked beautiful in JAV so I didn't care. It's only when they start to look like a cyborg like Emi Fukada and I get that "uncanny valley" feeling looking at them that it's a problem.

Reactions: ding73ding

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Are you being naive? Surely you have seen Yua Mikami pix from before her J-pop days. Without plastic surgery she would never survive as a third tier JAV performer, at best an irregulars at Hunter and Apache.
Kito_momona_l1_1.jpg
(2009)

She was the same when she debuted in JAV, just that she was older, another haircut, fixed her teeth. Way after she was in JAV, she did PS on her nose to make it thinner.

Just now I caught a little scene of yet another "high profile" debut vid of S1 (SSIS-351 東雲みれい). Supposedly the absolute tops in production and recruitment in JAV.
S1 has average looking girls too. They just find a selling point and focus on it. Miru Sakamichi isn't very pretty, but the "pure and innocent" look works for the japanese audience.

More important, these girls are never in the top tier. Their place is hover somewhere with Fitch (JUFE), E-body and Madonna. To be special, to stay as contract girl for S1, Moodyz, Faleno for years, (and for this topic) we are more interested in the un-common. The busty girls who are not thicc. Look I am a fan of Ena Koume too, but she's a thicc girl and at best second tier. If matched against a slim busy girl (who may had surgery), I'd definitely pick the slim busty girl over a thicc natural girl. Of course the absolute requirement is the surgery is so skillful that no evidence can be seen under all kinds of camera angle, lighting and juggling and squeezing and manipulation
In JAV, I guess beauty standards are lower if you have big boobs lol. And same for me, I'll pick a slim busty girl over a thick girl but only if she's natural (and if her face is also pretty). I don't like big asses, thick legs and large waist line.

Until now, I've never been tricked by fake boobs, even if they are "well done" (not the bowling balls we're seeing a lot even to this day). Still easy to spot. It's like a guy doing roids vs a natural muscular guy. If you know where to look and how a natural body is, at least, 95% you'll find out easily.

Her persona is ethnic Okinawan (a distinct race from Yamato, the majority race of Japan-proper). The cartoonish plot play up the cultural and moral difference between Yamato and Okinawan. So I think either she look naturally a bit un-Japanese or more likely she had work done to make her look un-Japanese or even.... to be rather harsh, she looks like the creation by a 13 years old virgin boy using Blender. But the point is the alien look is what she (and/or her agency) want.
Even a natural person from that ethnicity wouldn't look that non asian. She has the typical asian girl who did PS to look as a western girl. You take a look at chinese sluts on social media, they look the same.
She did PS because she was probably desperate to earn money in any possible way. When you do that to your face, you have a mental problem, but that's another thing lol.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
What do you think about Yamate Rita? I'd say they're natural. Two of the best breasts I've seen in JAV. They're impressive. Check SSIS-535 for example.

2022-12-19 22_40_54-hhd800.com@SSIS-535-C_X1080X.mp4 - Reproductor multimedia VLC.png
2022-12-19 22_41_12-hhd800.com@SSIS-535-C_X1080X.mp4 - Reproductor multimedia VLC.png

14743-GmSbucyYakkLoTw6.gif

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Not sure about Rita Yamata. After looking over some photos and that gif, I could go either way. Need to see more video.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I feel the same way about facial surgery as breast implants. I want it to look natural but I don't care if it's actually natural. People said Anri Okita had a nose job or other facial surgery but I thought she always looked beautiful in JAV so I didn't care. It's only when they start to look like a cyborg like Emi Fukada and I get that "uncanny valley" feeling looking at them that it's a problem.
Yeah... actually it's 99.9% safe to assume any face you see on a named performer has had some facial work done. At least a bit of injection every few months. For anyone in public media (inside or outside Japan) it's as normal as putting on make-up.

That everyone is expected to have "maintanence" work has always been the case since at least 30 years ago. What's gradually changing (alarmingly), is two (somewhat related) trends: gradual adoption of Western (Caucasian) or "international" (think Dora the Explorer) "standard" for beauty, and 2次元/otaku/MAG (manga, anime, games) displacing life action (TV and film) and IRL experience (fuzuku, dating, marriage). So both face and breasts are sometimes modified to an unnatural kind of "beauty"

I used to be very repulsed by these type of idols. But as I get more experienced at looking at them and learning about the indursty from gossips and tweets etc, I realize there is no objective boundary. Let's take say 5: Yuma Asami (sorry she's long retired), Yua Mikami, Shoko Taikahashi, Mio Kimijima, Eimi Fukada. All five are hot ladies, I've arrange them in order from "natural" to "artificial" but it's only a matter of degree not qualitative difference. Somewhere around Mio Kimijima it fell into the uncanny valley for me. But you know once my mind accept that Yua Mikami is just as artificial as Eimi Fukada, then it's possible to fap to Eimi as well. Just think she is a pleasure model replicant from Blade Runner or Ghost in the Shell.

Other (historic) idols are worth to review too: Shunka Ayami, super gorgeous, always get my cock rock hard, but there's no escape from her artificial modifications. Maria Ozawa, I'm forever a fan boi of her, but you can also blame her for starting the trendy of racial fusion. Kirara Asuka, for a long time I was unable to get an erection no matter what she does, but just very very recently I start to admire her career and drive, so I shall train myself to fap for her too.

What do you think about Yamate Rita? I'd say they're natural. Two of the best breasts I've seen in JAV. They're impressive. Check SSIS-535 for example.

View attachment 3121560
View attachment 3121563

14743-GmSbucyYakkLoTw6.gif

Real or not, I love them. Thanks for the clips.

Fumika Nakayama, all natural, luscious bewbs. If I'm correct that they're 100% real, it's a genetic homerun.

View attachment 3121682View attachment 3121683View attachment 3121685View attachment 3121686

Yeah I agree they look real enough. But her nipples are not to my taste. I think I've at most one of her vids. Too bad, volume wise, her tits are a good subsitute for Rion.

Reactions: headcrusher

tristanolilo

Aug 9, 2022
Photos don't make her any justice. But watching how those tits with a perfect natural form move is glorious.
I absolutely love her breasts, but when it comes to the question wether they are natural I wouldn't be so sure.

I leave this here, would be interested in your opinion. Look at the extremely defined sideboob and the way her breasts move in this position.

https://redgifs.com/watch/swelteringlongantbear

I'm going to make some more gifs.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I absolutely love her breasts, but when it comes to the question wether they are natural I wouldn't be so sure.

I leave this here, would be interested in your opinion. Look at the extremely defined sideboob and the way her breasts move in this position.

https://redgifs.com/watch/swelteringlongantbear

I'm going to make some more gifs.
Modern medical miracles.

Real or not, I love them. Thanks for the clips.
Oh oh.... Yamate Rita == 山手梨愛 had a brainfart when I replied "real or not".... no no no... her tits are 100% definitely surgically enhanced. Had no doubt first time seeing her in a nude scene.

Last edited:

tristanolilo

Aug 9, 2022
Modern medical miracles.

Oh oh.... Yamate Rita == 山手梨愛 had a brainfart when I replied "real or not".... no no no... her tits are 100% definitely surgically enhanced. Had no doubt first time seeing her in a nude scene.

Here you can even see the implant sliding/ shifting to the side due to the pressure. So yes I think it is pretty unlikely that those are natural.

https://redgifs.com/watch/oddrustyamericanwigeon

https://redgifs.com/watch/calmgentlemorpho

jamesjones01

Jan 15, 2019
That is 100% definitive that they are augmented.
Would you really say 100% definitive? I mean breasts are not just consisting of soft tissue, they don't have the same density all the way through. And when pressure is applied to her breasts like that, the breast mass has to go somewhere, it can't just disappear, so it gets pressed to the sides.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Would you really say 100% definitive? I mean breasts are not just consisting of soft tissue, they don't have the same density all the way through. And when pressure is applied to her breasts like that, the breast mass has to go somewhere, it can't just disappear, so it gets pressed to the sides.

It isn't natural breast mass. You can see the implant. You can see it all over in that gif, but where it is most obvious is where the breast meets the breast plate. That crease there, how it curves under to meet the chest plate. Because breast implants are shaped that way. They aren't like half-spheres which are flat on the bottom. They curve under.

jamesjones01

Jan 15, 2019
It isn't natural breast mass. You can see the implant. You can see it all over in that gif, but where it is most obvious is where the breast meets the breast plate. That crease there, how it curves under to meet the chest plate. Because breast implants are shaped that way. They aren't like half-spheres which are flat on the bottom. They curve under.

Are we talking about the same gif?

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Okay, I'll just copy/paste what I've said on SL about Ria.

It's easy to spot fake boobs. Plus, almost all JAV girls go for traditional implant way. So, even easier to spot.

Here you can even see the implant sliding/ shifting to the side due to the pressure. So yes I think it is pretty unlikely that those are natural.

https://redgifs.com/watch/calmgentlemorpho

Ria is natural. In your gif, she has her bra squeezing her boobs from the bottom, while the other side is squeezed on the guy's body. Plus, there is her arm to put some pressure on.

4974-SROg0P6zT1EBWI4T.png

Implants simply don't follow gravity like that.

4974-x3P009eDsawPFscN.png

4974-q4bmOOOo7kWahVKf.png

4974-wM2szEcExxiVxjZ7.png

See how the implants make the boobs are dropping from the upper part, not the bottom like natural boobs.

And about Fumika Nakayama, if you doubt about her boobs, then you need to see bare boobs in real life and learn about boobs. She fits the "thick girl" category with girls like Ena Koume or Hana Himesaki.
In my life, I've seen slender girls with big boobs, and on was at an age that it's impossible to undergo plastic surgery, even more at that time, without half naked sluts on social media, and everything we see on TV. Our mobile phone didn't have internet, so girls didn't see plastic girls and didn't get brainwashed by that. So, yeah, the girl I'm talking about was natural. Yes, it's less common than the "thick girls" category (Meguri is also a good example, same for Rio Hamasaki or Momoka Nishina), but they aren't unicorns. Just in JAV, there other example like Julia (her boobs changed with time, and it will be the same with Ria but she'll probably don't stay that long in JAV to see that happening), Yuma Asami, Rion, Miura Sakura, Akane Suzu, and I probably forgot some.

Reactions: Kijoui